Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe myself Hasini...I read the last 5 updates at a go...

Finally got time out of my busy schedule... and read them...

each and every part was absolutely fantastic...especially I loved the Crush the Grape part... that was so romantic...and so unusal of Maan do such things...in public...

and also Maan's decision to ask Rishabh to stay in the apartment along with Meera and Yash... that was so unexpected... slowly and steadily Geet is changing this introvert Maan to an extrovert Maan...

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R! dedicating Niven: 500 to NYT!

She walks in beauty, like the night     
Of cloudless climes and starry skies,     
And all that's best of dark and bright     
Meets in her aspect and her eyes;     
Thus mellow'd to that tender light            
Which Heaven to gaudy day denies.     

One shade the more, one ray the less,     
Had half impair'd the nameless grace     
Which waves in every raven tress     
Or softly lightens o'er her face,     
Where thoughts serenely sweet express     
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.     

And on that cheek and o'er that brow     
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,     
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,     
But tell of days in goodness spent,'     
A mind at peace with all below,     
A heart whose love is innocent.

--L. Byron!

Maan heart craves to be with Geet, her mere presence would be a sweet gift to his heart! How our hearts craves for the simplest things, holding hands, a soft kiss on the lips and a sweet hug! 😳 I wish they would be buried in a time capsule somewhere in the deep sea! They are meant to be together, and no matter how you set them free, they will always find a way to be with each other!

Loved the update :D!

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"I was beginning to think I was slowly going crazy without you...but now I realize I'm already crazy for you", he said softly

That is sooo cute!!!
You know me I had to pick that line of all in your update to adore😍
My imagination's running wild already and it's not even 10 AM Saturday yet

Going to try hit the books now
Edited by pushpi - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was just simply superb!!!

His disappointment,his longing for her,his state of mind to make him self calm & occupied with his work & rigorous  exercise ...shows how much he is missing her.

The Best line ..." "I was beginning to think I was slowly going crazy without you...but now I realize I'm already crazy for you", he said softly. " ...that was lovely!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

wonderful update!!!
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atlast She is back. Thank god you relieved Maan from being far away from her.
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update, waiting to see naini and rishabh's confront along with the love angels.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 78: Frisco Update 1: yup! I called it there's bound to be a fiasco…oops…I misread …it's actually frisco…hmmm! Interesting!

This is such a short update….which is fine b/c it's so good, but still….I'm way too greedy! LOL!!

Oh boy…Archie is a fast…drowning in her beauty and massaging her arm…she's so annoyed and he's so dead if Maan comes to know…nice to see he's still a part of the storyline!

Good for Geet for being distant and indifferent b/c he's making a real bad1st, 2nd and 3rd impression…like they say 4th time is the charm.

OMG! He kissed her and she liked it…oh but it's Maan….WHAT?! he came along…when what was the point of all those departing lines and sorrow…so confused! Okay time to need part 2 to resolve all this confusion!

Part 78 Frisco Update 2: time to continue…YAY!

Secrets, secrets, secrets…when will Maan learn that geet hates it….stupid fella! But so sweet he came along to get her comfy….awww kitna shona hubby hai! And she agrees too….nice!

This place looks so beautiful…I wonder how the story would have been different with a SF environment instead of NY…who knows?! Maybe in a sequel!

Mystical place…nice way to describe it…awww! Grahapravesh…she blushes as he carries her in his arms…I love this and him!

So glad she asked him why he made her cry and create a scene at the airport…good for her…surprises are not Geet's strong suit, but Maan is such a cutie so all forgiven.

She actually asked about the Dev-Naini connection…oh and his reaction…and her guilt…I loved it…you played it out so perfectly. And love her persistent Geet is being that Maan talk to naini…what an awesome bhabhi!

Miscarriage and Naini….no wonder Geet is being so persistent…she's damaged and in pain and needs her big bro. Good for Geet!!

It all ends with a kiss…beautiful, cute and lovely ending. 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 79: Displacement Update 1: Again 2 parts….WHOA! Wonder who is displaced and who's doing the displacing…or better question what is doing the displacing?! Time to see….

So they finally are separated…what will happen now…hmmm…love how you writing this angle b/c post-marriage there hasn't been a long separation between the two so very interesting to see this story play out.

Poor Geet all along…the use of diction like:"filled her void", "no solace", "aimless walks", "choking anguish"….all excellence descriptions to describe her state.

That phone call was so cute…and so realistic…can totally see myself doing that. Honestly, I feel so bad for her and this is so sad to read…I want her to go back, but this is very important for her too….such a dilemma!!!

his own sense of displacement reverberating in the lone hallway- this is so intense…what an insane ending…left me on the edge of my seat…hoping for the best!

Part 79 Displacement Update 2: still hoping for the best…nothing bad…PLEASE!!!!

Okay…rishabh just pops by…W*F?! ( excuse my French) No offense but this part was so comical..."apparently your family thinks you're missing"…it made me chuckle…the whole scenario…and getting him involved!

HA! I love this….the whole gang in SF…and Maneet playing cupid to RisNi (yes I'm calling them that now)…plus I read others' comments so I def know Geet is preggers soon and Maneet are playing cupid!!! So uber excited!

YIPPEEE! No more displacement…replacement if anything…YES! Maneet re-united now time for RisNi to get their act together! 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 80 Homecoming: Are we in high school again?! What? Homecoming? Kiska? I know too many questions, but still I wanna know! Your unique style of naming titles is so intriguing!!  BTW: I'm listening to Thuli Thuli while reading this part…do you know the song?! It's so good!!!

This rishabh monologue wasn't bad but very phika compared to Maan's…chai kum pani H…need something much better more you to fall in love with R! Which reminds me…can we get more of Maan's monologue…so missing them like crazy!! Pretty pretty pretty pleazzzeee!!!!

Awww! Poor Naini…but I'm really not diggin' this Rishabh guy…he seems so emotionless or maybe I'm just reading into him as much!  And all the awkwardness is making me feel awkward!! Arrogant ass indeed…he really comes off like that….like I said so cold…and not sexy cold like Maan.

This one dumb act of his homecoming was breaking her, centrally rifting to pull her apart into pieces- so beautifully written…so poetic and love the way it's describing her pain.

Part 80 Homecoming Update 2: The 2 pre-caps were very nice…can't wait to read about the kiss!!!

Man….everyone is feeling awkward…..how awkward is all I can say! Geet and her ideas…male bonding…fun to see what fits the description! Tai chi?! Sorry I'm so Lucky-Maan inspired…thank god Rishabh is smarter than Lucky!

Awww! Geet the angel…making hearts meet….I can see her plan a mile away….what a babe!!!

RisNi alone at the dinner table…make it happen guys! Actually make it happen Hasini….I want fireworks love!!!  Ohhh! Hand touching…so elementary…a notch up please! Stubborn ass…nice…that's too much for me to handle! Okay one more notch!

And whoa…that fight! Such an angry fight, but still comedic in a dark way!

I really thought breakfast would be a wonderful time to clear all misunderstandings…how nave of me! UGH!!! I really want this to stop….and Naini actually came off quite the immature little brat!

Awww! He still cares…the bleeding finger scene…but that anger was so quick too come along! Oh man…stupid RisNi…stop being so childish….I know I'm being so insenstitive but I want Maneet scenes only b/c these 2 are gettingon my nerves! I want Yash-Meer scenes please….wish them! Really hope I warm up to them soon!!!

Hahahahaha!! WWE event…if only! LOLZ!!!!

Promo trailer..…so adequate for sure…..picture abhi bakhi hai!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 81: Spooky affair: Hmmm! I love a good scare…super psyched about this!

Alam pana MSK…so chweet! Love the new nickname! Maneet exchange was much needed….so addicted to them…a lack of a cute scene puts me into withdrawals. Thanks so much for them!

Holy mother of peaches….WHOA! Tearing of the anchal off her blouse…and that cutie shields her chest…you think the shyness factor must have evaporated away by now…Oh geet!

Besharam Singh Khurana….honest to god…love his naughty side…can imagine him smirking while saying that like on the show!!

Not making love is not an option –BEST LINE TO DATE!!! Okay maybe I'm exaggerating too bit, but OMFG! I effin' love it….encore to part 67 please….or 69 please!!!!

You foolish woman...it's not the same once you taste sin AND  sulky pout- uff! Teri ada…Love you MSK! Thank you for writing this…I'm so gone! I'm gonna have fantastic dreams b/c of you! (big winky face..and I mean a huge ass face)!

KISSING LENGTH!!!!! KYA?! More more more!!!!

He's so sly! She's getting closer and he's totally doing that cheesy arm around shoulder bit!!

No S-E-X for 2 weeks….nice to know that Maan is like all men and that's on his mind too!  Zealous and feverish impact of kisses oh boy if only I were in Geet's place…well a girl can dream!

YUP! Agreee….horror movies always work…a full proof successful plan indeed! Such a fun update!