Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morning Star thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome. a true story and very much loved one 2.
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just feel really bad for Daadima... how hard it must be for her at the 'Kitty Party'... not be able to get the lime light that she deserves...I can imagine Daadi being the 'jaan' of the Kitty Parties! ðŸ˜†

Oh! How I miss Geet more then Maan!

How the two hearts ache to be together... they have taken over each others thoughts... though it is hard to be far away in the darkest of night or the lightest of day.. they will be together until the end! :)

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... so everyone is conspiring against Naini for her own good. That is really nice.

Finally Yash and Meer are back. I had missed them and am glad they are back.

So daadima still thinks Geet is pregnant. Poor her. With sooo much mention of the love making and Rishab's guilt and one of the reason's for tRishab and Naini's separation, maybe Naini can get pregnant? 😉

Waiting to read more.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The update was beautiful.
Daadi still under the misconception and hesitating to ask Maan scared of his denial was too good.
Rishabh is back . Yash and Meera are also back.
ab ayega Maaza.
Everybody convinced the hesitant Rishabh to move to NY.
Maan's words were the best and most effective as always since  he knows Naini the best.
I am so eager to see Rishnaini confrontation just like how Maneet did back then staying just
a floor apart..

Wonder how long Naini is going to take having two lovey dovey couples around
and Rishabh right under her nose.
Poor Geet was feeling so left out.
Loved the way Rishabh was trying to pacify her.
Maaneet were so desperate to be together.
Geet must be regretting her decision of moving away and having some space to herself so much.
Her constant calling and complaining says it all.
Hope she comes back soon.
Waiting or the next one.
Atleast to me PM is not required as i constantly keep stalking you.
I am sure anybody who is addicted to your FFs would do that.
Thanks for all the beautiful updates.
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Alright please forgive for getting so behind on comments! I've been terribly busy and didn't want to just skim the updates so I waited and waited until to read them leisurely but never thought it would take this long! Anyways enough of my nonsense here goes...

Four States 1

This part was beautiful I was totally confused with the title but once I read it I got it. I am heartbroken by the states of Rishabh and Naini. The latter is truly in dire need of help which only the former may be able to provide. It's not easy to forgive and forget but I hope both of them work together and let each other back in each other's life. As for Maan and Geet I have no words, I love how both compliment each other and wish their relationship continues to grow stronger.

Four states 2

I'm glad Rishabh finally hit realization and must thank Maan a great deal for that. I'm also glad for this man to man talk since it's the foundation for their blooming relationship as one family. And the Maaneet moment at the end was 

In Plain Sight 

I loved Maan and Naini scene, I'm glad he's forgiven her. And I'm more glad to see that Naini and Rishabh's relationship is moving towards betterment. 

Crush the grapes

Loved it since we haven't had only Maaneet in a while. It was absolutely wonderful with Napa Valley as the setting and all the passion and romance. Really enjoyed it.

War and Peace 1

Doesn't surprise me that Naini is back home now. I'm glad that her and Maan are slowly becoming closer again and mending their relationship. And what can I say about Geet, she's adorable and although I'm liking these cute phone calls I'm more so looking forward to her return in NY. And wonder how Rishabh is doing right about now. Great update. 

War and Peace 2

I can't believe Rishabh is moving to NY! That was a shocker. And what to do with Dadi, I hope someone clears the misconception soon before she goes as far as to make an announcement. I'm also glad to see Meera and Yash back, I've missed them. 

Once again sorry for the lateness! All of them were great and can't wait to read more. 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 77: Airports, Airplanes and Abhorrence: Hmmm! This seems inspired from a Steve Martin film I've seen….no complaints or judgement…creative actually!!!

he held her tighter. It only brought a fresh course of tears, when her husband thoughtfully tried to draw back the focus from her, given what she had attempted a few seconds ago in front of their family.-OMG!!! This beginning was so beautiful….amazingly written..the kiss, the tears, the sadness….lambi judaai!

Her soul was stretched apart between her need for him and her dreams to make something of herself.- So poetic…I missed this so much!

A Shakespeare reference…my fav! The curse line was so beautiful….It's like I'm reading Nicolas sparks…my heart keeps melting!

Geet's emotional turmoil was written nicely and it's to

Last of her fingertips slide away from his reach- a total double awww!

How she's going to cope with handsome men?! WHOA! That really caught my attention…I wonder why she needed to ask herself this! My answer to this question…exactly how she does now! LOLZ!!!

And then she meets Archie….oh boy….the drama that will ensue…I hope he a longer cameo than just this part….wonder how Maan will feel! I always fancy a jealous Maan!

Oh boy….did she get annoyed and real quick….I can so picture it too! But you took so much time to describe him…I hope he stays for awhile!

Loved it…a bit sappy, but still ube romantic with all those departing lines and metaphors!! So beautiful!

shmhetras thumbnail
Loved the fact that R is moving to NY. And hope the dust settles soon at their end. Waiting to see how their drama unfolds.
Dadima's assumption on Geet being preg should be a misconception...as I feel the couple needs to communicate( otherwise in some ways it will be an antithesis to the blind fold update) and let each other know their thoughts wrt to kids/going the family way. Also she needs to move back in due course of time.
Anyways l love this story sooo very much- every chapter is so enthralling. I get super excited each time, when I see that you have posted a new update. Thanks!!
Part 90: Rush Update 1

He couldn't believe it was just work that had made her push her travel plans to Saturday morning. It didn't make sense to him when she told him about the cartload of work she had to complete, within three weeks of joining the office. He had suspected it was one of her silly surprises she was planning for him; this being the first time she would be spending time with him at their NY home ever since her move to San Francisco. Although on Thursday night she hadn't come and the chargeback on his credit card for the cancelled tickets had confirmed that she hadn't been joking about it at all.  

The original plan was for her to come over on Thursday night and work from home on Friday. And poor him, he had dreamt of spending Friday night on her lap watching television in their bedroom...What bliss it had been to imagine lazing on their bed? Or have her run behind him with their late brunch on a plate. But he was upset and had reserved his cheer over the latter phone conversations that had followed. However, up until the point he was asked to oversee the production move on Saturday for a full 5 hours, he had not recognized the resentment inside. Only after having agreed to taking up the task, the full extent of his disappointment had revealed itself to him.

She had little doubt anything was of the matter, for he passed for being busy ever since the call she had told him about the change of plans. When every minute together was weighed above everything else, giving up one night had seemed too much to ask of her, when Rishabh had called up to ask her to accompany him on his charter. Initially she had held back, but with Naini in mind and Rishabh's vulnerable voice that had sounded pleading, she eventually gave in to his request. Nonetheless, it also seemed like the perfect cover to cancel the tickets and trick him into thinking she was only coming over on Saturday, when she would instead be landing there on Friday evening. 

7.00 PM Friday

Originally, he had intended to veg out in front of the television, dedicating his evening drink to Anderson Cooper on CNN. But the empty seat next to him, taunted the palm of his hand that could have rested on her lap. The only solace over turning into a man who was tormented over his wife's absence was that he was still far from portraying the anguish on his face. When the thought threatened to barge its way into the open, as Naini and Daadima casually lounged in the adjacent couch, he got up to leave to the gym.

The hour long run on the treadmill had pounded his heart away into numbness. His feet ached with soreness and when that physical exertion wasn't enough to have his mind takeover his heart, he turned to bench pressing a100 lbs. After what seemed like an eternity he came back to the apartment suite and went straight to the bathroom for a shower.

He had missed the soft yellow glow streaming through the creak of the closed door, as his  mind lay occupied elsewhere. Mindlessly letting himself into the room, he marched towards the double sinks and that is when he first caught the wisp of the familiar fragrance that came wafting in the air. Before he could whip his head about instinctively, as his expectant heart skipped a beat, a thudding force of softness grazed the back of his body. There was little doubt in his mind, that by some cosmic play, it felt time itself was stilling around him. Going around his waist and climbing up to clutch his shoulders, were the same pair of hands, he was aching to touch a little while ago. Just as he closed his eyes, a quaint smile eased his features, making him go limp with a strange relief washing over him. He tilted his head and tipped it sideways to lean back on her.

"Don't ever do that..." He whispered as she scrunched up her forehead and completely came to rest on him.

But there was little left to be done by her that was not already done, he thought. In an attempt to correct his previous utterance, he started again.

"I was beginning to think I was slowly going crazy without you...but now I realize I'm already crazy for you", he said softly. Her hold tightened around him unconsciously as she heard that, reveling in the moment of intimacy she had craved for all day.

His hand reached out to rest on hers as he added "You better make up for this..."  

She thought he could do better with just three simple words of 'I miss you. However it's Maan, she was talking about and this was his best face forward. So when she couldn't help from keeping her straight response locked inside, she spoke in a rustle.

"I missed you more" She said hushing the rush of angst that coursed through their bodies.

To be continued...
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
INCREDIBLE...
MAAN AND GEET ARE ONE HELL OF A COUPLE...
I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO ...
THE DISAPPOINTMENT...FACED BY HIM...
HIS RIGOROUS EXERCISE TO RELIEVE HIM OF BEREAVEMENT HE WAS FACING...
HIS REACTION ON FEELING HER AND A SUDDEN SENSE OF SATISFACTION...AS THE FIRST RAIN AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF DROUGHT...
THE EXPRESSION IS JUST SUPERB...
I ALWAYS TEND TO READ THE UPDATES MORE THAN ONCE...AND EACH TIME THINK WHAT SHOULD I SAY WHICH SOUNDS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT PEOPLE HAVE NOT SAID EARLIER AND STILL DOES JUSTICE TO YOUR WORK OF FICTION...

JUST AWESOME...
I HAVE A REQUEST...WHENEVER YOU GOT TIME I WOULD REALLY WANT TO SEE NEW YORK TIMES IN FORM OF A BOOK WITH PICTURES...
PLZ IF YOU GET TIME ..CREATE AN E BOOK FOR THIS ONE...

CONTINUE SOON  
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Hasini, you did that sweety..I was missing Geet in NY badly.. their coffee oments, subway..window sill romantic moments..

please continue sooon...