Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 33

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay, a full Maaneet update. Loved it.

My God, they are such a passionate couple. It was so well written that I could picture the entire scene as if it was playing in front of my eyes. Brilliant Hasini. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update and hats off to your imagination and writing skills.
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey just read ur latest update ...it was fabulous as usual...the you tube link in italian was a great one...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update!

One day at a time, she was crushing the wrath of sour grapes...that had formed a part of him. At least, marriage was making fine wine out of him.

Loved this line especially.

They were enjoying themselves to the fullest without any underlying worries plaguing them. The entire description of the winery and all was great! There was again a mention of a baby, seems you are trying to hint at something. 😉
Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for another amazing part.
When I read the title itself i guessed the visual this time as i had seen the movie.
I could imagine the whole scene with Maaneet.
Only you could describe the whole scene so beautifully that too in Napa.
Your writing always makes me see the places i have most often visited in new light.
I am sure next time i go to Napa i will be blushing like a fool.😆
Geet brought a lot of transformation in Maan i should say.
His talk with rish and naini romancing anywhere and everywhere are surely Geet's effects.
Their love in the winery among barrels was superb. 😳
Maan wanting to cherish the little time they have to the fullest was great.
The last few lines of making Wine out of Maan were awesome 👏.
I so want another update soon but i am scared as it will be drawing closer to the end.
So continue at your own pace.
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had so many updates to catch up with...all were amazing.. but the best was Chapter 86: Four States- update 2 & Chapter 88: Crushed Grapes.
Glad Maan accepted Rishab! Maan playing cupid... I definitely didn't see that coming!👏 Maan has definitely changed ... positively though!
chapter 87...Rishab and Naina.. I know it must be hard for her to forgive and forget.I wish they would make up... but I like the letter game better...very interesting! Now I wonna see where this leads them too!
and chapter 88 😍..lol

Thanks for the updates Hasini :D
A really long list of thank you's starting from all that is owed starting Page 38. I had time and I really felt I need to thank you people for all your support and comments. Those who are not commenting, I hope I get to hear your viewpoints as well. After reading this up, if you differ in any point of view, do discuss it up here...Until the next update, I will see you...when I see you.

The real issue about Rishabh and Naini, was scattered in many updates. I have summarized it at my note for Aditiwalia (highlighted in blue font) Do read up, if needed. Thanks all once again.

Jaya R - Thank you Gurl

Starry_night - The Man to man talk was necessary you know...they need to bond sometime. Yes Rishabh is smitten and there is no backing out. Well for M&G, well I'm glad you are noticing the character growth and they still have a long way to go...Thanks gurl for your comments.

Night13 - If only learnings came that simple...we don't want to make the same mistakes sure...but there is so much difference between theortical and practical knowledge. Applying theory to practise is not east as it is said...

JRia - Thanks Ria Glad you liked the update.

Night13 - Sandwhich LOL...
Secret or not, Rishabh is all set to win his ladylove back...lets see if that involves your favoriate games.
Thanks so much for your comments.

hamini_yash - Movie? Lord no...but flattered yes. Sundany morning, chai and story really is a great combination. Nice that it was on time. Thanks gurl for your comments.

Ramhari - Truly animals do have a sixth sense...its all coming inspired from Animal planet (I think the series name is rescuers? not sure) Maan is really all that and much more...but his veil of silence is what he needs to work at. Yeah! he's gotta play cupid, sometime. Afterall its his own sister. You will see more from Rishabh's side...wait and watch and I can only hope you will like that too. Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Aditiwalia - Thanks for the comments gurl. As for Naini...She was left alone in a hospital right after her miscarriage because Rishabh doubted her that she intentionally wanted to drop the baby given the fact she was at first, not interested in going the family way. She did feel abandoned at that point and so she filed for divorce. So now  some walls are coming down...the truth is coming into light. It can be very difficult for a woman to accept that the one person for whom she left behind her home, doubted her and above all lacked offering support at the most difficult part of her life...so she is going to take time to make a decision on that...what she wants? We will just have to see.

dia - Thanks Gurl.

Seemamary - Thanks much.

zaara2212 - I know Rishabh and Naini have been a hit here...Glad that its that way. See above comments for Naini's perspective and let me know what you think. Thanks for your comments.

millie_maneet - Thanks Gurl.

Libra25 - Libra, its Naini, not Annie.We are very comfortable to start out negative, than process with positive outlook and then taste disappointment...so yeah I totally hear you. There is more of Rishabh and Naini...their games or not...but one has to go out of their way when they fail to take that necessary step that was actually necessary at the needed moment. What say? The pleasure is all mine that you are so involved and I'm glad too. Thanks so much for your support and comments Gurl!

Soapoperasfun - Oh! so hated him too inbetween? Do tell me...But being all that is not easy...I'm sure. Oh! I'm too happy to write about them, tell me all about it.
Thanks Priti for your comments.

Chingaming - Thanks so much for your comments. And oh! yeah welcome to the thread.

MsMovielover - Thanks so much for your comments...Oh! yeah they will always have Maneet to help.

Pushpi - Maan is my favorite although some people won't agree to it. Glad you are on my side. LOL. Yes Naini and Rishabh still have a long way to go though...
Oh! I love Rishabh too...although now favoring Naini...Upcoming updates it will switch to Rishabh again (Because I'm writing it...LOL) Thanks for showing back up in the thread. Look forward to more of you.

Shalve - Thanks Gurl for your comments.

ananya 95 - Sometimes some messages are better conveyed with being terse...and yes that is how it was meant to be done in the story. Rishabh and Naini, they really are smitten and They will get thrugh this phase...
Yup, you caught the ego part right on. Thanks for your comments.
Hidden messgaes - Oh! yeah for hidden messages :) I know everyone seems to be liking them. The whole point is to stress the part that they really had not come out of the time they had fallen in love with each other.

Smallville - Thanks Gurl for yor comments.

Myedward12 - Thanks for your comments.

Starry_night - Maan forgiving Naini was bound to happen, although him being the first one to take a step, was not soemthing everyone saw it coming...:)
Agree...My point as well, in case of Rishabh. Thanks Gurl for your comments.

Punjabi.princess - Thanks...Glad you are liking it. Another Rishabh and Naini fan...include me too. Hey, can you look at the comments I wrote up for aditiwalia, perhaps, that can help. Thanks Gurl for your comments.

topsyturvy23 - Yeah I really had to ask you what dhasoo menat...LOL. Thanks though, that it the appreciation, came out so personally. Yes gurl, you are part of the PM list. Thanks for stopping by.

blueopal - Umm! its really Naini girl. You are the second one actually, no issues :). Glad you are liking it. Thanks for your comments.

ajenn - I feel it was better to point out Maan's own weakness to Rishabh for his learning, than put him down with Maan's mightiness...So glad you caught that on. There is more of Brother sister bonding that needs to happen, so more coming soon. Rishabh and Naini...Ah! girl...me too.
Her move is for you wait and watch...she is not going to let her go easily. Thanks for your comments.

shalve - Thanks Gurl.

JyotiL - Thanks for such a long comment. Ah! Four states is so far my favoriate update when it comes to Rishabh and Naini...so yes, you are right on. Yup, its a whole different world when the loved one is near.
Thanks for pointing out your favoriate sentences. It helps.
Really not sure if Rishabh is to be blamed for his inaction, he is already seeing her in a trauma...so not sure what other's take is on that. Not have heard it so far.
Maaneet will have to play cupid and the favors will be returend :) Ok...same question about the issue between Rishabh and Naini. Please see my comments for Aditiwalia and hopefully that will help.
Baby is coming only in his panic driven thoughts...so no worries...or may be...LOL...I will leave it at that.
Thanks for your comments once again.

Libra25 - It was intoxicating in my head too...LOL. I hope people can actually sympathize with me with all the images playing in my head. LOL. Thanks so much for your constant support though your comments.

Bhanu_rekhag - Thanks for the comments girl.

zaara2212 - Oh! getting nostalgic? I know the feeling...Its been a long time since I got to Napa myself. Thanks girl for stopping by.

night13 - Getting inebriated is easy...just watching your loved one, engaged in their day to day activties is good enough...but ofcourse the important factor is to really be in love with them...what say? Infront of that wine and everything else doesn't matter. It definitely is a memory to look back on :) I mean in the shadows of the winery n all...LOL Oh! nice you are liking Maan again :) Thanks night for the request, I'm honored that you requested me to write it. Once again, thanks for your comments and constant support.

Soapoperasfun - Passionate  :) yes very much. Glad you liked the writing part...although I felt it could do more with insight into their feelings...:(. I really hope I get there one day, but your words are encouraging. Thanks for your comments.

scorpiodreams - Ah! gurl thanks for your comments...Glad you like the writing.

topsyturvy23 - Thanks again. And glad you liked the setting. It was a reader's request to write up the update...so there you go.

Starry_night - Thanks for pointing out what you like. Oh! yes very sensuous update. I was scared someone will report me...still keeping my fingers crossed. Baby :) let's just see... Thanks for your comments.

Ramhari - You always flatter me...thanks so much. But I was cracking up when I read your 'blushing' part...seriosuly and I don't know why? Sorry I'm tainting your viewpoints already :) You liked the line too? Ah! thanks. Yes we are counting down...but yes I can only hope the curtain falls with everything to your liking. Thanks gurl for your comments.

Smallville - Thanks again girl for your comments.

arabianpaki - You are back again. Ah! the bests are coming out...Thanks :) The cupid role playing will be shared, so yeah lets just wait and watch. Maan changing, Hmmm! but quite slow dont you think? Do read up my note for Aditiwalia. Hopefully that will help you with taking sides. Tell me what you think then. Chapter 88 LOL? really? I hope to hear more from you...:)
Thanks for all your comments gurl.

THANK YOU ALL
I'm pretty sure I covered all, but if I have missed any, sorry about that, people.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was wonderful ...loved it!!!

Beautiful part!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was on a break...but caught up with all the updates today..you've rendered me speechless,which usually is a very difficult task(so my husband says..)!! I really don't have words to describe the beautiful emotions that welled up in my heart while reading...I fell in love with love...The love that Rishabh and Naina share is so different from Maan-Geet..but love is love and nobody..I really mean it...no body can depict it as beautiful as you!!!  take a bow Hasini..You are the most talented person,I've come across in the cyber world!! 
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HASINI