Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm...all I can recall is someone saying that they werent up for steamy cooking in this FF...anymore steamy cooking here and I will evaporate...This was really Sexy!

Another FF? when, where? How come I dont get to know about these affairs on the side that you keep having ðŸ˜†...Hmm...

Welcome back, H
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hamini_yash

Its awesome . I really feel this story should go on and on . Please dont finish it , I mean i cant explain how addicted I have become to this like no other love story exists. I am feeling bad that it is getting over.

Oh! trust me...its for your good. When chandini starts, you will all be done with NY times...or even perhaps this nameless FF I'm writing on the side.

Thanks for stopping by Hamini. It means a lot.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written down ...Fabulous!!!

wonderful part ...filled with passion.

One of my favorite song ...love it!!!

Perfect!!!
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Hmm...all I can recall is someone saying that they werent up for steamy cooking in this FF...anymore steamy cooking here and I will evaporate...This was really Sexy!

Another FF? when, where? How come I dont get to know about these affairs on the side that you keep having ðŸ˜†...Hmm...

Welcome back, H

😲 When did you hear me say such stuff? Forget all that Shraddha...I think I might still have a few more scenes that I can write up...but I'm saving it for the other FFs...seriously I'm running out of ideas 😆. Unfortunately even the next two updates are going to be like this and God! help me that I can write them down before they evaporate my brain. 😉. Words are what I struggle with...Hopefully I can find some new ones...

Thanks Gurl for coming by and so glad you liked it.

Affairs on the side...😆 is not a original. Its main script is based on my favorite movie (the one I posted the song for) and some other best scenes from all my favorite movies and a mix of my own. I haven't posted it out...Will edit the chapter and PM you.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -dia-

Beautifully written down ...Fabulous!!!

wonderful part ...filled with passion.

One of my favorite song ...love it!!!

Perfect!!!

Wow your favorite too...Welcome to the club. So do I hear your screaming when I mention the name 'Anbu chelvan IPS'? Yup that is what the this affair-on-the-side-FF, like pixie claims, is all about.

I'm garnering my audience you see. 😉
Thanks gurl for writing down your thoughts for me.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Wow your favorite too...Welcome to the club. So do I hear your screaming when I mention the name 'Anbu chelvan IPS'? Yup that is what the this affair-on-the-side-FF, like pixie claims, is all about.

I'm garnering my audience you see. 😉
Thanks gurl for writing down your thoughts for me.

yup ...Thank u ...so its gonna be the mix of different movies,looking forward for it.
Saams thumbnail
Oh...hasini ,so I see another one coming up.You know what that movie is also my favourite not to forget the song too..It would be real fun reading the new ff.
Continue dear,we are all here backing you up..
Originally posted by: Saams

Oh...hasini ,so I see another one coming up.You know what that movie is also my favourite not to forget the song too..It would be real fun reading the new ff.
Continue dear,we are all here backing you up..

Thanks Saams...I could use all the support I can get.
Hey! thanks for coming out and posting too...

Yeah! I'm having fun planning it. Seems like a comedy for now, and I only hope I can write it that way too ðŸ˜† I dont want to make it serious at all like the movie.
Originally posted by: hamini_yash

Please PM me your new FF.

First part needs a lot of trimming. I'm off to hit the sack dia. Will PM later tomorrow. Thanks again.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it...don't end it...