Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh dear please update the next part soon! I totally love this new face Geet and this 'game' that she wants to play has my curiosity peeked. I for some reason get the feeling that there something much deeper than what is on the surface with what she has planned tonight for Maan. I can't wait for everything to unfold!

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

So this is what Rishab and Naina were peeking at ;)... I hope they're jealous, and they get back together ( does that sound evil..I hope it doesn't..I want whats best for them ..😆)
btw ..you title almost always connects with the update... since I'm unable to connect the title to the update this time it leaves me wondering if there's blind fold part 3, with  Maan being blind folded and Geet seducing her with her "game" 😉
..Whatever it is, I can't wait for the game!
Great update Hasini!👍🏼

Hey...you have been missing from the thread for quite a bit. Hmmm Ok, now that you are back, welcome again.
I made sure R & N didn't get to watch the whole sensual drama unfold 😉 atleast in my mind. They will have their time to realize and get back.
Yes there is blind fold part 3. Well the game has its purpose and I believe the seducing part comes later.
Sure will post soon...only I don't know when 😆
Thanks for your comments Gurl. Hang around often.
Hasini

Originally posted by: Limerance

Oh dear please update the next part soon! I totally love this new face Geet and this 'game' that she wants to play has my curiosity peeked. I for some reason get the feeling that there something much deeper than what is on the surface with what she has planned tonight for Maan. I can't wait for everything to unfold!

But I hope that you guys notice that its all not sudden, given the fact that she has been trying to match Maan in all his passionate endeavors. Be it even biting him back in Alaska 😳
Anyways, you caught it right on Limerance, there is a deeper need for the game than for just a tease.
Of course we will give the act the duly required closure as well 😆 Thanks much Limerance for your kind words and I read up your thoughtful comments with a smile...always.

Hasini
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pushpi - The on and off gurl. Chaddo...But the important thing is that you do show up even if you disappear. Although we keep in touch, I still haven't gotten to hear your thoughts on the updates since a long...long time and you know about that too. So write up, and anything more than one line is still fine for me. I believe as the longest standing NY times gang member, I can ask you that. Thanks gurl for being there.

I'm sorry I feel awful. Been missing out a lot havent I?

Originally posted by: pushpi

I'm sorry I feel awful. Been missing out a lot havent I?

God! No that was not what I intended at all...No need to feel awful.
No worries now that you are back. 😊
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor Geet got disappoint wif the flower's real sender.
She was expecting it from Maan but it turn out to be RIshabh.
I think Maan is a man wif few words. His action speaks louder den his words.
But I see he had changed a lot from before marriage life.
Geet is really notty.  She dress up so seductively to tease him n ask for a walk wif him.
I really wondering if this is d same from the beginning. She seems to be totally different.
She seems to be aware of her ability to pull her man towards her.
Wat had she planned for her Man. Is she planning to pay BlindFold. If yes.. Tat really sounds interesting.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really really curious to see what game Geet has planned!😉😆
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6thElement

Oh! you liked the video too? I did. And I was considering to have her play a part in one of my FF not sure, but then I'm hung for now as I checked out her voice and its such a turn off. If your muse is not impressed, not a word is coming out on the paper/laptop, trust me.
Maan was under her spell and more in awe of the changes in her. Its blind fold but not the traditional kind. She has an hidden agenda and its all about driving the message home.
Thanks Ramhari, I have been loving your analysis and all your long comments. Though I'm unable to respond back to your feedback, please understand each one of your comments are cherished.

Hasini

Thank you so much for taking time to reply Haasini.
You made me feel so special.Thank you 😳
I read once in one of your updates "I dont want to be the only one with long posts on this thread"
That was what inspired me to make long comments
I least expected you to respond back as I know you have your hands full.
You write so beautifully you deserve the longest comments possible which sadly I cannot write.
Long or short I will keep commenting as long as you keep posting.
BTW I loved the way you described catalina or sausalito.
Those are going to be our next vacation destinations for sure.
Thank you once again for the wonderful FF

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 71: Mayday: Okay I'm listening to Character Dheela while reading this…please don't judge!!! LOL!!! I hope it's not a sad chapter….I'll take sappy, but please no SAD!!!!

Maan's description of her anger is ravishing….no seriously…the silent treatment…what are the in the 4th grade…still kind of cute the way he describes it and his mental Tai-Chi….HA!

CHOR!!! Ha that was a good one! Maan's reaction was hilarious…oh Geet…leave it to her to take it to the next level!! Oh and Maan and his "sadistic pleasure"…so hilarious! I guess all forgiven! She broke first, but poor soul! The sister is HERE!!! Yippee! Drama to start!

Naini sounds like she has matured and ah man…the awkwardness! There was no amount of preparation that can take away the disappointment when your own brother disregards your presence-Beautifully written….nice attention to her pain and agony!

So glad we get Dadi's monologue….she sounds just as confident and stubborn as her grandchildren!

I loved Naini and geet's ist interaction…good thing naini isn't a class one bi*ch….so glad she's sweet!!! But Maan…UGH! He can be so chweet at times, but sometimes he can be just as arrogant!

Geet was following Maan bhaiya like a puppy while he roamed with the laptop. –awww! What a cute visual…so totally loved it!

Hmmm there really was something about relationships that I was missing. I smiled as I watched bhaiya pull Geet close to feed a mouthful and she had turned away. He had forcefully opened her mouth and stuffed the roti and subzi.-What a cute maneet scene…so much better than what the CVs are doing nowadays….seriously…they should hireyou!

HA! Mayday for sure…but ending with such a bang!!

So sorry, I've been away…but 8 days till MCAT and I truly needed a break today! So glad I read this…made my heart flutter! And I read this while listening to Adele's Rolling In the Deep….heard it yet?! It's really good!!! And so totally sorry it's not that long...I miss I could say more...but Maan just made me mad...I hope it gets better and can't wait to find out what she said and what's gonna happen to Naini!

Amazing job like always…I miss you so much and the thread too!! Will be back in full force post-the 26th….can't wait!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I just have one question...you might finish NY Times before May 26th...can we just chill out here afterwards too...b/c I'm no where close to catching up and I still gonna be apart of the after-party. So will you keep responding and keep the thread goin'?!