Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omgg... kya cliffhanger pe chor diya! great update.. plz update soon and pm me if possible! thnx
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part
loved geet's seductive ways
lol
con't soon!
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is it her beauty thats going to blindfold himπŸ˜‰
or is she ctually, i mean literally going to blindfold him for the game...
hmmm...this is getting more and more interesting
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hasini, I have only one thing to say. Don't make us wait too long for the next update. I want to read it like yesterdayπŸ˜›

Brilliant.
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah baby! ye kya ho raha hai
Aditiwalia - Thanks Gurl for the constant support. I really do appreciate it. No matter what the update kind is, I always get to hear your thoughts. Keep it coming. Poor Maan...I know.

Tanya - Go for it. But seriously is it that how it comes across, I was hoping to write something hotter to end the update. Glad you liked it. Thank you.

Libra - Ah! A romantic setting indeed. I wanted the night to set the mood for them and yes it is getting to both Maan and Geet.
Yup...conversation or Game?
Thanks gurl, for being there.

MaanKiMariam - Blindan's bluff? Hmmm You will just have to wait and watch. Oh! I'm so glad you like it. Thanks for the comment.

blueopal - You know girl, you are always there, no matter what the update is. Your constant support touches me. I only hope I continue to give you updates of you likes. Really! Thank you so much.

ScorpioDreams - The game...I think someone else also asked the same question. The hint is right there in the title of the update. I read up all your comments. So thanks much for staying with the crazy updates I do.

Azmatazz - Oh! you are a newbie to NY times and yet you are watching out for her character growth. Shows how much you followed the story line closely. Love and support does change one's personality, but it can make you blind and dependent. Its all about balance and self-awareness, dont you think? Keep guessing about what is to come and I can only hope its per your liking. Got your PM and I did respond. Your scene will be written after Part 87. Thanks so much for your support and feedback. I likes it very much.

Night - Where do I start? I saw you were reminiscing in the old upates and what else can I take it as, other than absolute adoration and trust me you convey that with your presence in the thread and with your choicest of words. Its a sensual play of words out in your post today. Ooh! that is impressing my muse to write something HOT for the concluding part of 85. Dont worry Geet is not giving in.
Thank you so much for being there, all through the way. And I only hope it continues.
PS Thanks for the PM and yes I will write up the scene for Part 87. I'm flattered that you dedicated your 300th post to the thread.

SummiKhan - Thanks Gurl. Cliffhanger really? There is more to come. Keep posting.

Punjabi Princess - Your presence is always there and thank you so much for that. With pithy comments you tell me how the update came across to you. I personally thank you for your support and feedback.

Princess163 - Here beauty? It can freeze him for sure. Yeah there is a blindfold coming to have him see things more clearly. That's sort of the irony, but it is the way it is. Read up the next update and you will know. Glad you like it. Thanks so much for always being around.

Priti - You bubbly presence lightens up the thread many a time gurl. Be here and help me see through the end of the FF. Keep posting and let me know your thoughts. I think most likely I will write up this evening, so yes I'm hoping you get to read it soon.
Thanks much Priti.

Pushpi - The on and off gurl. Chaddo...But the important thing is that you do show up even if you disappear. Although we keep in touch, I still haven't gotten to hear your thoughts on the updates since a long...long time and you know about that too. So write up, and anything more than one line is still fine for me. I believe as the longest standing NY times gang member, I can ask you that. Thanks gurl for being there.
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for let us peek into Maan's thoughts again Haasini
Your description with the video of her saree tying was too much for us.
She was dressed completely to seduce.
Maan was spell bound by Geet's avatar .
No wonder he had to be pushed to move.
I am sure Maan was walking along Geet in trance
Maan slowly seemed to suspect that there were
bigger intentions behind this avatar of Geet.
I am wondering what her motive really is 😍
I think i got it but then it would be more exciting to read when you write.
Poor Maan was being so pulled towards Geet and she was
trying to get away. I think finally Maan got it that something was bothering her.
Guess geet wants to play blindfold as the name suggests
may be yes or may be know
waiting to read what her real intentions are.

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Night - Where do I start? I saw you were reminiscing in the old upates and what else can I take it as, other than absolute adoration and trust me you convey that with your presence in the thread and with your choicest of words. Its a sensual play of words out in your post today. Ooh! that is impressing my muse to write something HOT for the concluding part of 85. Dont worry Geet is not giving in.
Thank you so much for being there, all through the way. And I only hope it continues.
PS Thanks for the PM and yes I will write up the scene for Part 87. I'm flattered that you dedicated your 300th post to the thread.

We have come a long way and have a long way to go... how could I have missed the opportunity to dedicate a 'number' <what is a number with-out a meaning!:)>

Did you say 'HOT' and that too in CAP <lol>... now you are raising the expectation bar, for which I will not let you go so easily!
😳
Originally posted by: Ramhari

Thanks for let us peek into Maan's thoughts again Haasini
Your description with the video of her saree tying was too much for us.
She was dressed completely to seduce.
Maan was spell bound by Geet's avatar .
No wonder he had to be pushed to move.
I am sure Maan was walking along Geet in trance
Maan slowly seemed to suspect that there were
bigger intentions behind this avatar of Geet.
I am wondering what her motive really is 😍
I think i got it but then it would be more exciting to read when you write.
Poor Maan was being so pulled towards Geet and she was
trying to get away. I think finally Maan got it that something was bothering her.
Guess geet wants to play blindfold as the name suggests
may be yes or may be know
waiting to read what her real intentions are.

Oh! you liked the video too? I did. And I was considering to have her play a part in one of my FF not sure, but then I'm hung for now as I checked out her voice and its such a turn off. If your muse is not impressed, not a word is coming out on the paper/laptop, trust me.
Maan was under her spell and more in awe of the changes in her. Its blind fold but not the traditional kind. She has an hidden agenda and its all about driving the message home.
Thanks Ramhari, I have been loving your analysis and all your long comments. Though I'm unable to respond back to your feedback, please understand each one of your comments are cherished.

Hasini
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this is what Rishab and Naina were peeking at ;)... I hope they're jealous, and they get back together ( does that sound evil..I hope it doesn't..I want whats best for them ..πŸ˜†)
btw ..you title almost always connects with the update... since I'm unable to connect the title to the update this time it leaves me wondering if there's blind fold part 3, with  Maan being blind folded and Geet seducing her with her "game" πŸ˜‰
..Whatever it is, I can't wait for the game!
Great update Hasini!πŸ‘πŸΌ