FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by night13

R! In hope to get some response to my post, since you are in mood to respond!😉

<edit>

I agree with Ramhari... where there is a difference between Maan before and after marriage! We have got to know Maan and Geet only through their monologues and not through their conversations! In the past Maan's monologue gave us look into his mind and heart, for which is currently missing! Oh! How I wish you would write more on Maan's monologue! :)

<part 85> At the beginning of the update, I felt sorry for Geet, but as I progressed towards the end ... Oh! I felt so so so sorry for Maan! poor guy, does he even know what his wife is capable off. <lol> If anyone should give Maan a lesson on seduction, it should only be Geet <high & dry!>. I feel as though Geet is about to tell a <secret!>  to Maan cause to me secrets seduces everyone!

<filler> I would like to see Maan and Geet visit a winery... and have them jump into a grape barrel.. wet, wild and sexy! ðŸ˜³ will PM you the glory details.:)

I'm sorry really that I'm unable to respond to all posts night. But I hope to get more regular at it.

As I mentioned I'm going to try and be conscious while writing to get more of Maan's perspective in. I do believe you know how it is, when you are in a flow and writing the update. The thoughts meander and settles where it feels connected. I agree I have been out of touch with Maan. Hopefully, he talks to me more today...LOL

Thanks for your comment and the scene selection. I will wait for the PM until then.
Its strange, but there is so much similarity in the next update's opening lines and your comment. Indeed there is a lesson to be learnt by Maan, but not sure if we are thinking along the same lines here. Let's just wait and watch.

Hasini

Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
uff..finally i finished reading NY times at one go...i just loved it...loved ur writing...touching each nd every emotions...tooo  gud...plzzz add me to ur pm list... Edited by eiya22 - 12 years ago
hey  nice  update  dear...
i   loved  abhi  n  naini  love  track  sooo  much...it  was  chooo   cute...
so  geet  is  carefully  ready  for  maan😆...so  romantic😳...looking  fwd...

Edited by blueopal - 12 years ago

Did I ever tell you what I liked the most about New York Times with Maan and Geet...A Journey!

'Hot Chocolate' - It's the feeling that you get when your mind is lost in a blissful abyss... when the steam from the cup has fogged your mind to think nothing more than the tease left on your lips... did Maan ever feel the same when he had his first  'Hot Chocolate'? Oh! How I crave for that first hot chocolate!

'Central Park' : The conversation between Maan and Geet as they are taking the stroll ... Geet: "There are certain things that cannot be taught or understood...It can only be felt.. I can promise that I will walk with you until you feel it'"... I felt as though this was the part where Geet promised to be with Maan forever...is this where it all started... did they really 'hug'? <sigh!>

'Vegas': This is the part where Geet is letting go of her past and accepting her feelings for Maan... them holding hands is a sign of being together! I have always believed in the promises which are made silently. :)

'Canyon': The mind and the heart turmoil of Maan: how his mind is fighting to accept Geet while heart has already accepted her <Oh!he loves her!>.

'Project J' - You should know that this is my fav! topic ... there are so many expectations spoken with out words...how some clues are never picked up...how the feeling of being teased never leaves the mind... and how jealousy takes over everything! I just simply love project J!

More comments are to follow as I relive the moments which touched my heart ...to me this story can never come to an end.. cause the 'Journey' has just began ...

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Loved this new avatar of Geet.
loved the update!!!
As long as we gets update no complaints,would love to read more.
wonderful!!!
Read the update, finally!

Awesome! Oh ok, those flowers weren't from Maan. Kind of agree with Geet, Maan sometimes needs to be vocal about his feelings, it's not always possible to fathom his actions. They had fought over flowers and how many times they gonna meet. Lolz.

Ah, Geet is dressed to kill. Maan's already blown away. Can't wait to know what's in store for him as well as us. Do continue soon.

Part 85: Blind fold Update 2

Seeing her like that, it occurred to him that, there were some women who didn't know the power, their beauty wielded on men and then there were those who knew it like the back of their hand; and this whole other faction of women who come to realize of it with passing time. Perhaps she was of the latter kind, he thought; his eyes came alive, wide with realization, as he was stunned with the provocative smile and luring touch with which she pushed him forward. His awe continued to rise as her musical laughter rang with a sharp jingle in his ears. And she couldn't help chuckle when he moved only with her mere thrust on his back, very much like that of a voodoo doll in her hands.

"Maan...you have to stop drooling" she said trying to break the stupor he was in. But his eyes refused to face onward, while she was still beside him, as they stepped into the wet sod hand in hand. He saw her in new light, and literally too, when the silver beams of the moon, petering through the clearing in the trees, came down as light threads of confetti. The cool breeze tickled her coiled ringlets making him raise an inanimate hand towards her face. As he met her black kohl lined eyes, her lashes fanning his dark desires further, she gave a shy smile puncturing another hole in his already dented heart. His gaze darted low, taking inventory of her heinous schemes to daze him, with the revealing blouse, scandalous tie of the sari and the eddy of a nose ring, he was hopelessly caught under. Who said one needed to bare themselves of clothes to seduce a man? She was, in his mind, creating new meaning to all things enticing, when she appropriately concealed and revealed her womanly frame, to play a sensual hide and seek with his wanton attention.

He wondered if she had always sported this personality in her and if she had waited until the precipice of the moment to peel this side of her to him. There was some suspicion, in him, if she had a heavy agenda for the night. For her devious little stunt, couldn't just come out of nowhere, when they were in his brother-in-law's home, of all places in the world. Apparently, he was beginning to know his wife.

He could have held on to the ground frozen, with his hand cupping her cheek, but she wanted to get further away from the entry way and so she hauled him playfully by his wrist in the direction of the willow tree by the far corner of the property.

"That message...your text" He stumbled with words, still stuck by her beauty and while still on the move.

"Oh!" she turned to face him " I just sent it a bit early" she said as she persisted to take him near the brook by the tree. Her explanation, no doubt, confused him, alongside her musing smile. Perhaps this was how one could live through dreams in reality, he thought now.

Once they were there, she settled on the stone bank, having him perch next to her, his eyes never having left her face or her form, until the very moment.

Panting from the almost run, she huffed while she raised her hand to his shoulder and balanced her face on her upper arm. As she lifted her gaze alone to meet his, she feared she would slip from the motive she was here to achieve. How else could she explain the strong urge to close the arm-length distance between them and be within his breath's notice.

It was a serene, calm night with ebbing silence that spoke of a storm that was coming. The dark sullen clouds had cleared up above, perhaps now engaged in a drunken brawl, for lightening sparked the horizon. Moisture hung thick in the wet air, ready to be frozen to form veils of ice beads. And slightly miffed stars, jealous over the pearly luminescence of the moon lay scattered far away from it, hoping to be wooed. At least that is how she was seeing the world with him, bordering on corniness, by his standards. When such mystical night sprawled the mighty dome of sky above and around them, he took her hand that was resting on his shoulder and placed a kiss in the inside of her palm.

She shivered that moment, with the touch of his lips and pulled back her hand fisting them tightly in her lap. Lifting her feet off the ground, she swiveled about her position, and let her feet down the rippling cool water that lashed silently on the sides of the bank. The smooth round pebbles, eased the course of nervousness that raced in her body. Brilliant, she thought to herself, as she realized she had less restrain than him to keep herself in check in their brother-in-law's garden. Now her worries were beginning to focus more on herself than him. Well, she needed some time, before they could have their way with each other, for she wanted to talk first.

Her act of pulling away amused him, like that of being in a pursuit and the myriad of emotions of her face, puzzled him further. There was no possible explanation, other than want to lug on his carnal strains, for why she was dressed as an enchantress. And yet her coy self had surfaced momentarily, when she had pulled away from him, launching another doubt in his mind. Was this a deliberate game that she was leading him onto? Her intentions unreadable, she was misinterpreted for being naive in more ways than one, he thought. He could ponder on about what number befitted to make up her age, given the ploys she was learning fast. By then the tuft of hair that moved apart with a stroke of cool breeze around her back distracted his stream of thought. His hand lifted on its own accord and his index finger pushed aside the veil of dark veil of hair that shielded her back from his indulgent eyes. Mounding up her other shoulder from the force of his finger, her reluctant curls, parted her lavish back to be preyed upon by his finger. Her head fell back as a creek of need burst open on her skin in the same path his fingers travelled down her deep expanse, as he inched himself closer. But just as he was about to replace his finger for his lips, she jerked up standing on her stumbling feet, the rocky pebbles, offering much less stability, she trudged further into the pool. As the water level, rose up her feet and splashed even with her nimble movement, it made her sari wet up until her knees.

Moments later, she felt him close behind him, his breath gently stoking her nape. His arms came to cage her in his hold, as she tilted her head sideways to meet his gaze.

"So...if this walk of yours is over, we can go back upstairs" He drawled as he nibbled on her ears.

It never had dawned to her, before the time, she saw his lustful eyes by the entryway, that perhaps it was undeniably easy to be carried away in the undercurrents of passion that gaped at her. The frigid air only aided to bring up her gooseflesh, as his flitting fingertips traced the length of her arm length down to encircle her waist, beneath her aanchal.

"M...a...a...n..." she fluted his name as he affected her with his touch. The scenery faded in her vision and the puddling sound of the waterfall, swathed in his breath by her cheek. A brilliant sensual symphony it was, as her senses focused on nothing but his caress on her naked skin.

Such was the overbearing pull of the togetherness they shared after two weeks, when his last trip over the previous weekend had given no state of mind or privacy to indulge in each other. As much as she wanted to prolong the teasing moment, she suffered from a coherent need to convey her want to belong with him in a deeper sense. When her mind lay burdened, her body though momentarily subdued, could follow track no longer, proving all the more for a woman that, arousal to conform through intimacy, lay more in her head than any other part of her body. When her eyes complied to the same message, his sight caught the same, causing him to pull away with questioning uncertainty.

Before he could enquire though, she turned around leading him back to the grass lawn, her voice reflective of conviction, growing ebullient slightly, she spoke "I want to play a game...Maan" She smiled.

To be continued...

loved the update...
loved their moment...
wat game she wants to play
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update...
loved their moment...
wat game she wants to play

Well Preethi, the clue is in the title of the update. ðŸ˜‰ Thanks for the comments and support dear..