Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
both the parts are jst awesome
loved how rishab & naini succumbed to each other 4 few moments & then drew apart hope they get together soon
maaneet were just awesome in the 1st part loved how geet called jaan and maan rushed to her
thnx 4 d pm
febinyusuff thumbnail
great one sweetheart.. I am liking Naini-Rshab
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the title "Seeing and believing". It increases curiosity. 

Loved how the first update started. He was there and held her in his arms. Ok, now it is clear, she is just sick from an upset stomach. It is nothing else. But since daadi caught them in an awkward position, she is bound to assume that they are pregnant. It will be good to see how they clarify that bit. 

Huh, did Geet actually call Maan Jaan? That was sooo cute. And Maan's reaction was much expected. 

With each update about Rishab and Naini I am liking them more. It is understandable why Naini is so upset with him. But they are beginning to get close again and the resistance won;t hold for too long. 

Great updates Hasini. Loved both of them. 
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'm glad Maan is back. We needed someone to take care of his ailing wife. I love how Dadi is the epitome of bad timings and awkwardness. I can't wait to see how they manage to explain that she isn't pregnant and he was just getting back at his wife for calling him jaan, which I must say was absolutely adorable.

The second part was great. My heart goes out to Naini because she feels betrayed yet still loves Rishabh but doesn't want to succumb to him. I feel for him too since he obviously is repentant and desperate. Like he said time is ticking and I hope he makes his move quick.

Thanks for both parts they were wonderful Hasini!

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved Geet's slip of tongue part.
Tats so sweet n unexpected.
Wrong timing by Dadima..

Feeling sad for bof Naina n Rishabh.
I really loved d whole part. Their inner feelings were well explained.
I understand how would Naina felt when Rishabh blamed her.
She still have feeling for him but doesnt wan to give in.
Thx for wonderful update.
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 parts...
cont.sooon
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey hasini,
just wanted to say i'm loving the pace of your updates, and the current track (even if it is away from maaneet) is great too.

dia mirza as naini clinched it for me :) ethereal beaty she is, makes the picturisation for naini and the track that much more believable and lovable.

congrats on the new thread
myedward12 thumbnail
nice update, i thought she is actually pregnant!
EimenEnchanted thumbnail
Maaneet were extremely sweet..but RN were what held more of my concentration..brilliant work! Hope you update soon..