loved it to d core
loved rishabs care,cricket
so maaneet hv gud news 4 all
thnx 4 d pm
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Such an emotionally beautiful update.
Bof Naina n Rishabh's  living in their old memories.
DId geet's drama changed to be a real scene??
 Good News on d way!!!
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update. Finally the submission that I was hoping for came! I also hope it's not short lived though.  

I have a feeling Geet is pregnant but the suspense is getting to me! Can't wait for the next one!

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...👏

daadi n geets plan worked...though geet had to pertend instead of daadi...😆...but all is well when it ends well...😉

this was really the submission required by rishab n naini...

loved their story...amazing...👏👏

even they struggled a lot...n still are...

wishing now everything goes well with them...

maan is thinking something else...😆

waiting for him to reach there n see her reaction...
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the amazing update Haasini.
The video was brilliant the scenes were beautifully picturised
I read and then watched the video so could imagine both of them.
U always do this giving us  visuals and videos supporting
and make us get involved deeper and deeper.
Geet paid off for crying wolf 😆.
daadi and Geet were expert drama queens though.
Now what is brewing in Maan's mind and what happened
4 days before is left to our imagination.
Rishabh's concern for the khuranas and the way he has
maintained their home and everything of them
shows us how much he still loves naini.
Naini is no less too.
The kiss of submission was much needed.
Hope Geet's sudden sickness brings the strayed away love birds
a little bit closer atleast.
The drama will surely pick up momentum
once Maan arrives and I am pretty sure Daadi and Geet are going to
try their level best leaving no stone unturned to get them together.
Hope these CV stake some tips from u dear.
They always make the other couples look so out of place.
You made us fall in love with Yash and Meera first
Now Rishabh and Naini as much as we were and are in love with Maaneet.
I didnt even realise that Maan was missing from the past three updates.
Thanks again dear.

mitzi11 thumbnail
love it
lovely update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 69: Stairway to Heaven: This can only mean good things! Firstly, I was stranded on the train for 3 hours so happy I brought along my laptop b/c I got to read the next part….lucky me!! YAY!!!! Okay…stairway to heaven…this is setting my hopes real high, I hope you don't crush them b/c someone is gonna be upset (hint hint…that someone is ME)!

Loved the comparison between the cold weather….cold snow...and the cold Maan…and the coldness in his eyes…super poetic…love it!!! And geet…how amusing…playing along to get the fun and playful maan back!!!

saw her undress herself in my presence, as she ran towards the shower, I was overtaken by my primal cravings-this is hot…can't believe she would do this…it blows my mind! And the primal-ness sinking in….YES!!!

HA! "Different hungers"…..me likes! Me likes a LOT!!!

For once I felt like clay; she was molding my emotions gently and unknowingly. –AWW! Where you come up with metaphors like this? I love metaphors…so beautiful!

Ahhh!!! He loves her more of his "meandering life"….that's gotta be one of the most heart melting lines ever! I wish he could say all of this to her! Oh MEN!!! His little temptress….I guess her nickname ain't Mishti anymore…or Mishti is for the sweet Geet and Temptress for the wild, Rihanna-influenced one…gotta love Rihanna (listening to SM while reading this so you may see many more Rihanna references…my apologizes)

OMFG!!! Her description…so angelic and he phrased it (well you, but you know what I mean) perfectly…so hot and sexy!!! This is getting warmer and hotter and sexier by the paragraph…no correction, by the sentence!!!

his iris darkened and glowed as smoldering hot coals-awesome imagery…a simile I love and might even use in the future….def will credit you ;)!!!

Hugging and kissing and tender feelings…Love it!!! TO DEATH!!!! The fire is blazing in the background..so symbolic…the fire outside and the fire within…nicely captured!

AHHH!!! Swollen lip…paradise baby!!!! That was so epic…the whole scene and the diction and syntax and all that jazz…seriously I loved reading between the lines as well!!!!

Now she's on top…oh my god….awesome!!! She is shocking me and surprising me like no other!!!  And gave him a swollen lip….revenge is sweet and quite sexy too!!!!

"What if I wanted you more than you did...And I do...I always did" –AWWW!!!!! This is another epic line…I almost fainted…but compised myself to read the rest…hahahahaha!!!

The woman said Kiss and not wavering for an instant. Was I dreaming?-My reaction likewise….I can't believe he said that…I laughed a little…so true and quite a funny reaction!!!

MAKING LOVE….she said that!! WHOA!!! Someone slap me…no really someone…I can't believe this!!! I must be dreaming, but I'm not! Thank you H!!! This is probably the most epicest update eva!!!!  Landamrk….you put quite accurately!!!

It was a mesmerizing pleasure as I made love to her...A stairway to heaven.-Bringing it all back to the title…genius! Seriously…so beautifully done!!! She wanted more of him and he finished her sentence….so chweet!!!

Wrapped in nothing but a blanket and his steady arms, resting behind on a sure, ever present shoulder, the serene beauty of the Alaskan sky, came alive as his assuring kisses whispered promises of enduring love into me.-beautiful….immensely gorgeously depicted!!! Kudos!!

I love her monologue at the end and how she has grown….amazing update/chapter to portray her character growth and change! Seriosuly it was so clear and she was so bold!

Love the ending…an "everlasting want"…aww! So gushy, but so uff!!! Poetic beyond words and belief!!! Amazing chapter…and loved it to bits and pieces!!!

Seriosuly…hope more scenes like these to come…def not disappointment at all b/c this was truly a masterpiece!!!!

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the part...
Rishab & Naini's past in interesting
love it!!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Geet has become drama queen
lol...Daadi in the lead!!!!!!
classy,
love the part.
wonderful!!!!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
lol...think so the drama has changed for real
can we expect good news for Maaneet???
Naini is fighting with herself and denying 
love Rishab's concern,the swing part was wonderful!!!
wonderful part,
loved it!!!!