FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome updt yaar
loved it to d core
so in rishab-naini relationship there heads are high and their egos r more than higher
cool
geet- dadima team rocks
thnx 4 d pm
great update..
aww love naini & rishabh.. love the actors you choose for their part also..
haha geet & daadi so funny 😆
Thx for dis wonderful update Hasini.
I really like Rishab-Naina's teenage love story.Their whole tale of love was really like from enemy to love. I did not even once realize tat dis whole portion doesnt consists of maan-geet. U did onie mention bout maan in d beggining. But am surprise how did he let geet travel. Or mayb cos dadi n naina is wif her.
I loved d way u describe their feelings when the bang into each other. Love in the air. Moreover its their honeymoon place.
Loving Dadi n Geet's combo. They r really an drama Queen.
DId bof d drama Queen came wif plan for precautions.
Nice love stry
There is love but looks bth arent ready to accept it
Geet n Dadidono ko ek karke chodege😉😆
i love this daadi. first she helped maaneet to tie in a relation by giving geet a very much required 'nudge' and now she has to fix her poti's married life. she is really darling daadi anyone would love to have. i was reading rishabh's and naini's past/present emotions and then plan B - geet faints...completely rofl🤣superb update...👍🏼
Lovely update.continue soon.
My my I love your choices for Naini and Rishabh! I can't wait to go back and re-read the parts with them in mind so I can visualize their expressions better. 
As to the update I loved the glimpse of their past since it now tells us how their relationship started out. And of course how can I forgot our dramatic duo Geet & Dadi! I can't believe they went there. 
This family truly is theatrical. 😆
Part 83: Submission Update 1

He titled his head sideways, asking Naini to come away from the duo, with whom she was seated. She had lodged herself with worry next to Geet who was resting her head on Daadima and being fanned by her Daadi saas to give the mischief laden air some movement with her aanchal.

As she approached him, with an unsure voice and awkwardness crawl in his skin, he questioned her.

"Is your Bhabhi going the family way? Should we get to a doctor?" At this Geet looked up at Daadi with surprise filled eyes and instantly wiggled a "No", just to be doubly sure her partner in crime did not misinterpret her actions. This is what one get's for going the extra mile, Geet thought as she tapped her forehead gently, for it was really Daadima who should have fainted according to plan and not her. Daadima was a tad bit late to react and she had taken the lead on the scene to collapse instead, to stall the love struck pair.

Of course the other couple was unaware of this and Naini lowered her shy eyes and looked back that instant at Geet, who was still moving her head in all directions, complaining of dizziness.

"I don't think so, she just didn't eat this morning" she answered with hesitation. Talking to him had gotten that much more difficult, she felt.

"I think you should come back home and rest a while before you leave for the mainland" He said, shuffling his cell phone one hand to the other.

"Home?" The fear of the tormenting memories creeping inside her eyes, she went back to enquire the convenience of Geet and Daadima.

Despite the pain the place would inflict, she wanted to go back more for herself than for her ailing bhabhi. At 18 the tropical garden of the house was their paradise they had built their love nest on. She wanted to see if their names etched on the willow tree by the corner of the fake waterfall was not covered up by moss or faded down by elements of nature, more like how their love that had been reduced to nothingness. Her "Cricket"... her mind wandered towards the dark soul; her second love no-doubt.

How symbolic? She thought. This is where it had all started and her pilgrimage now to the same grounds at such times when their relationship was coming to a close was too much of a coincidence to bear. It was coming full circle, a phrase she was truly beginning to understand.

They all settled inside his car and the caravan of his wagons traced their path around the corniche to its way home. Naini was more concerned for Geet now, dreading her state to be possibly worsened by the sharp bends and curves that were placed en-route.

Feeling jittery at the moment, more due to the destination her car was gearing towards, she held out her arm to turn on the radio, when he reached out for the same. Their fingers met mid-way, making their eyes to catch the myriad of emotions that showed up on their face. She pulled back the same instant and he continued to meddle with the CD player.

"Argh!" she yelled and muttered profanities, as she heard the song that played in full blown volume, like the agony inside her was not enough.

It was Tere bin from Bas ek Pal. He turned to face her momentarily as the song began. Even as he knew, what he was getting into, he oddly let the painful melody take over their senses. He was no masochist, but some hope told him to endure this period while the melancholy music continued.

Tere bin main yun kaise jiya
Kaise jiya tere bin

Lekar yaad teri raaten meri kati -
Mujhse baaten teri karti hai chaandani
Tanha hai tujh bin raaten meri
Din mere din ke jaise nahi
Tanha badan tanha hai ruh namm meri aankhen rahe
Aaja mere ab rubaru
Jeena nahi bin tere
Tere bin main yun kaise jiya
Kaise jiya tere bin...

The obsession of the singer only mirrored him and he had driven her mad those first few years of their marriage, humming it out of harmony. Though the original scenes for the song depicted tragedy, he had always argued that it spoke volumes of the man's surrender to his lover, which he had claimed to be his state ever since he laid his eyes on her.

She didn't know if the sudden popping up of the song was a torture or a reminder of what their lives together had become. Bas ek Pal...She thought, truly had been enough to make and break everything they had shared.

To be continued...

Seriously I would now kill to get some office work done...Naini and Rishabh are truly torturing me softly sitting inside my head. This is what happens when you fall in love with your characters. I have decided, they deserve a SS (whenever that happens).
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
Just one moment in time... Bas Ek Pal!

It's all about how desperate love is asking for that one more moment of love... How things change in just one moment... one moment is all you need to be loved!

I am falling in love with Naini and Rishabh!:)

Geet is such a drama queen, and I can imagine Maan taking another chopper over to the Catalina...hearing the 'Good News'.. Oh! the drama is just begin and I loved it!

ps... I do miss Maan!
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
congrats on yr new thread...superb update... Edited by Shalve - 12 years ago