FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 4 09/13 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread...
Congrats 4r new thread. . . . I found naini nd rishab's lovestory quite interesting. . . .
congratulations on the new thread...just had to say that you're doing a fantastic job and the way you write is just WOW!!!! πŸ€— xxx
loved the update...
though its not maaneet scenes but its needed for closure...
dadi is such a nautanki and now she has a protege in geet...
I wish i had better words than beautiful for your story writing ability. It is really very good . But please do continue . I want to know what happens to there relationship like after 5 years, 10 years , after a child etc. I will be nice to know how would they feel for each other .
Congrats on a new thread!!!
con't soon
Hey hasini!!
So,our dear NY times is now Three threads old, and has now started its journey through the Fourth one!
Glad to be a part of this journey!😊
A big thankyou to you from the bottom of my heart for sharing with us this beautiful creation of yours.πŸ€—
Why were you worried about the updates?😲
It was brilliant dear!
yes, I know its NY Times With Maan & Geet, but, we all also agree and accept the fact that two people don't cover a life time worth of happiness, pain, joy, grief...everything alone!
they have other people who are interwoven intricately into their lives with their own stories.
While, we are certainly far more interested in sticking to Geet and Maan, but an update or two on other important people is equally important.
And then, this was a beautiful love story,the teenage love, the ice-cream parlour meetings, the endless paging, it all seems very regular, but nevertheless,verybeautiful.
So, another facet, another part of this story Just floored me!
Would love to see them(Rishabh and Naini) succumb to the feelings that they have for each other and let go the bitterness that they are using to shield, without much success, their love!
Meanwhile, ofcourse, we would love our Maaneet to be back with the next update, after all they are the main players of this journey and should not be away for too longπŸ˜‰
waiting for the next!
Love
Swati
first of all...2 things --

1 -- congrats on the new thread...πŸ₯³

2-- sorry i was not able to comment for a long time...πŸ˜”...apologies...

now about the update ...

awesome...loved it...πŸ‘

the three women of khurana house are really something...πŸ˜†

going all the way to catalina...😲..lovely...

i was just wondering maan let them go...like that only...is he there?? or they ran away from him...πŸ˜†...i'm sure if he knew he would have thrown a tantrum...πŸ˜†..how can he let the 3 women in his life go alone...??

liked the past of naini n rishab...

started with a slap...then hospital...then notes...then studies...helping each other ...n finally knowing abt how they feel for each other...lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved the way u described the feelings when naini n rishab saw each other...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

going away from each other...😲...geet fainting...😲...plan B...😲...awesome...🀣...they already came prepared for such a scenario...πŸ˜†...kya baat hai daadi n geet...loving it...

cant wait for the next part...update soon...

u r truly a β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...love ur work...πŸ‘πŸ‘
ha ha ha Geet and Dadi are such drama queens...

reserved...will come back and edit later πŸ˜†
Great update Hasini.

I like Rishab-Naini's story as well. It will be awesome if they make up and get back together as well and since you have been indicating that that will be the conclusion of this track, I am all the more excited.

I love the relationship that Geet and daadi share. Geet is a partner in crime in all of daadi's schemes. You see this in the relationship between grandparents and grandkids. Makes me feel so happy that Geet is no less that a grandkid to daadi. 

I was so engrossed in reading about Naini and Rishab that I did not even realize that Maan wasn;t a part of the update. But u know what, Maan and Geet are not even different to me now. Because even if one is being mentioned, the other one is inevitably in the mind. The few mentions of Geet she was thinking about Maan. That will do.

Hummm, So acting sick and in need of help in an unknown place is their plan to get Rishab to stay back and help. Awesome. Always works like magic. But I was a little confused about who "she" is in this context. I am assuming it is Daadi who fainted. 

Waiting for the next update.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago