Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Promo-6th May (Page 9)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes that one will work too. As I said they may change things around, like they did with the BT track. It didn't last as long as OBS (mainly because of the poor writing, but hey ho) so there's a chance that this track might finish sooner than later as well...now smile.Big smile

Di I seriously Hope They Make this Track useful Rather than Being Uslesess Comedy Track...If that Happens I guess It will be end of road for SGPOuch...But I m being Optimistic that Track will Be really Good...Hope for the BestBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolAshisYusBee

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yes that one will work too. As I said they may change things around, like they did with the BT track. It didn't last as long as OBS (mainly because of the poor writing, but hey ho) so there's a chance that this track might finish sooner than later as well...now smile.Big smile

Di I seriously Hope They Make this Track useful Rather than Being Uslesess Comedy Track...If that Happens I guess It will be end of road for SGPOuch...But I m being Optimistic that Track will Be really Good...Hope for the BestBig smile
Rubal i think the track will be going to be good even not our cast will make it watchable...but the point here is why Jumping from 3 floor and break your leg when u can use the lift????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01sweetymolmjtruelegendYusBeeAshisGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Rubal i think the track will be going to be good even not our cast will make it watchable...but the point here is why Jumping from 3 floor and break your leg when u can use the lift????

@ underlined. Madhu dear, LOL LOLwhen have they ever used logic?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Guys cheer up , because we will see a new SGP from next week, this time tables would be turned, Suhana would be running after Ishaan, last time Ishaan had to go with the pain of rejection this time Madam would taste it. Dont think about logic etc etc etc, logic has been left until last year, this is a new begining of illogically logical fun!! the actors are so fantastic they will make it super. Ishaan would be back to his old self the sweet and innocent chota bacha ,who would PULL his collar and fix his CHASHMA, now honestly kitnay Maheenay ho gaye Ishaan ko aiasa karaty !!!!
Also there is another MAHAN reason infact two reason behind it, Raunak,s re-entry and Sanju Deepak Track NOT going to start as Sanju and KK are going Europe!! so they are saving that Track as back up plan, ab agar Amnesia ko bhi public nay reject kar diya then Deepak Sanju toh hai naa.
And thenBIGGEST faida would be a SPECIAL PERSON would be back the REAL , TRP Magnet!!! so sit back and relax and ready to be ENTERTAINED!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsweetymol111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Guys cheer up , because we will see a new SGP from next week, this time tables would be turned, Suhana would be running after Ishaan, last time Ishaan had to go with the pain of rejection this time Madam would taste it. Dont think about logic etc etc etc, logic has been left until last year, this is a new begining of illogically logical fun!! the actors are so fantastic they will make it super. Ishaan would be back to his old self the sweet and innocent chota bacha ,who would PULL his collar and fix his CHASHMA, now honestly kitnay Maheenay ho gaye Ishaan ko aiasa karaty !!!!
Also there is another MAHAN reason infact two reason behind it, Raunak,s re-entry and Sanju Deepak Track NOT going to start as Sanju and KK are going Europe!! so they are saving that Track as back up plan, ab agar Amnesia ko bhi public nay reject kar diya then Deepak Sanju toh hai naa.
And thenBIGGEST faida would be a SPECIAL PERSON would be back the REAL , TRP Magnet!!! so sit back and relax and ready to be ENTERTAINED!!

Wah sheema ji...heart attack bhi dete ho aur relax karne ko bhi kehte hoCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymoliViewsAshisYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol_ProcrastinatoriViewsAshis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

OK..I am really scared now...amnesia track coming up..we all know OBS ended with the amnesia track..and just now an article came of another remake coming up on STAR Plus..ermm..I am fearing thee worse...is the channel really trying to pull the show off air?Confused..I know its all a rumour..but SP can convert a rumour to reality..Ohh god!Please help SGP!!!
Arrey Bhai shubh shubh bol...Don't give these kind of ideas to Sp

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymoliViewsYusBee

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing,Shwetha!
Oh no!OuchI didnt expect dis track 2 start dis week itself.

Go to top