@nets...check from page 2 itself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

They r on this thread ... I'll find it . If not then I still want the link . I can't stay no knowing ... I have to mentaly prepare my self for her. Otherwise I'll turn into       Voodoo
oie teri netri! "S" sideeffect huh?
 Uske karan yahan SGP forum main kya kya ho raha hai! some are turning in woddoo doll magic peeps, and another into kidnappers, killers! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

They r on this thread ... I'll find it . If not then I still want the link . I can't stay no knowing ... I have to mentaly prepare my self for her. Otherwise I'll turn into       Voodoo
 Uske karan yahan SGP forum main kya kya ho raha hai! some are turning in woddoo doll magic peeps, and another into kidnappers, killers! ROFL

Were U here keens last time ????  If so then U will understand the sideeffect... LOL   Remeber Sheemu she turned into Kali Ma...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GmjtruelegendShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Okay just so you know, the Lahiri's brought "HER" back as a final attempt to help Ishaan regain his memory. The DR said to create a familiar scenario where the whole family was together at the same time, so they thought about THE GREAT PICNIC in which SHE was there!! Unfortunately THE PLAN backfired. It DIDN'T WORK. OuchOuchPoor Lolita was going through a horrible time as her beloved husband had forgotten her and on top of that the family brought "HER" back!! Lolita was worried that Ishaan thinks he's single, what if he falls in love with "S" for real???? OuchDeadDeadThis is was painful to watch, hated it. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENKeenu.G111192iViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Were U here keens last time ????  If so then U will understand the sideeffect... LOL   Remeber Sheemu she turned into Kali Ma...ROFL
she did?! how did i miss tht! OuchROFL
I m actualli waitin for the day she comes bak! i wanna see those emotional attyachar comments! ROFL
Daily dose of laughter!! 

GABRIELLA-TEEN111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

I love that emoticon...it dipicts my feelings for "THAT" creature perfectly.LOL

Keenu.G111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Okay just so you know, the Lahiri's brought "HER" back as a final attempt to help Ishaan regain his memory. The DR said to create a familiar scenario where the whole family was together at the same time, so they thought about THE GREAT PICNIC in which SHE was there!! Unfortunately THE PLAN backfired. It DIDN'T WORK. OuchOuchPoor Lolita was going through a horrible time as her beloved husband had forgotten her and on top of that the family brought "HER" back!! Lolita was worried that Ishaan thinks he's single, what if he falls in love with "S" for real???? OuchDeadDeadThis is was painful to watch, hated it. Cry

What say Sheemu take no prisoners.!!!!! U & I ...ROFL

Female Gangster    Ninja

mjtruelegend111192

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@sheemudi so tht "torturous" picnic where ishaan was  lost in sona's presence is gonna be repeated! oh God, so not looking forward to it!Ouch Felt so bad for suhana durin tht time, this time its gonna be even worse since ishaan ko toh suhana yaad hi nahin hain! Cry

GABRIELLA-TEEN111192

Go to top