Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

ohhh nooo!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I told na..by this weekend..today is wednesday onlyπŸ˜†

ok ok...take ur time...😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

come on yar...only in scooter accidents..they can show ishaan flying and falling..πŸ˜†
and even if it is a car...he can get hurt in his head in accidents..

Shweta ...may be because the writers were considerate towards alok ...as denting and painting of a scooter costs less than the denting and painting of a carπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the promo awww i dont want to see him forget everything :(
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

Shweta ...may be because the writers were considerate towards alok ...as denting and painting of a scooter costs less than the denting and painting of a carπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats true...Alok will be proud of his son now...and his scooter...πŸ˜†

btw...missing Alok also...his one scene can actually make a episode better...atleast for me...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
You are all still talking about the promo? Well its really not worth it guys, save your energy for the thrashing when the  new track starts.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sheemu...do u think we would have talked abt promo???we have already started pointing at illogical things...and enjoying ourselves...with promo only...πŸ˜†
we arent discussing anything serious...just wondering..why scooter and no helmet...πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@sheemu...do u think we would have talked abt promo???we have already started pointing at illogical things...and enjoying ourselves...with promo only...πŸ˜†
we arent discussing anything serious...just wondering..why scooter and no helmet...πŸ˜†

I know I have just read through some of the comments. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†You guys are too much sometimes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I bet you that scene will be the LAST scne tomorrow and we'll have to wait till Monday for the continuation.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know I have just read through some of the comments. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†You guys are too much sometimes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I bet you that scene will be the LAST scne tomorrow and we'll have to wait till Monday for the continuation.

u cannot bet...cos everyone are on the same side...and knows that will be the last scene...πŸ˜†
Whatever it may be...iam going to try and enjoy as much as possible..cos for the first time...i yesterday said i din like the episode...and felt..that somethng was wrong with me...πŸ˜†
Everyone got scared too...regarding my health...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as i said i din like...πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I am glad that you did say that you found it boring and yes apart 2 couple of scene the whole thing was a drag.
Will you have to do the update today as well?πŸ˜ƒ