Promo-6th May - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
are dont worry frnds suhana ko bhool k ishaan ziada din tak zinda rh paaye ga kya?πŸ˜›wo khud hi use apna aap yaad dila de giπŸ˜‰
 after all wo suhana bajpai rah chuki ha aise hi thori na ishaan ko bhool jane de gi sab kuchπŸ˜†
Originally posted by netri

Her BF ... She is going to have a BF as per OBS.

then how is ishaan gonna react?like is it juz a plan..?πŸ˜•...plzzz plzzz plzzz wanna ssly kno...plzzz jus a lil..bt hw evn dat chick will b bck n 1 more mr...seriously ,i really wanna kno.plzzz..πŸ˜‰
Edited by GABRIELLA-TEEN - 12 years ago
Originally posted by GABRIELLA-TEEN

then how is ishaan gonna react?like is it juz a plan..?πŸ˜•...plzzz plzzz plzzz wanna ssly kno...plzzz jus a lil..bt hw evn dat chick will b bck n 1 more mr...seriously ,i really wanna kno.plzzz..πŸ˜‰

Ishaan is going to b same ... 🀒   But this time at little less closeness but don't know how SGP is going to do ? Her BF is bit possessive and Ishaan  - S is still going what ever at the picnic . Poor Suhaana has to relive all this . In the end it's not gonna help and something happens and Ishaan regains his memory with the help of Suhaana. Hope this ans.
Originally posted by netri

Ishaan is going to b same ... 🀒   But this time at little less closeness but don't know how SGP is going to do ? Her BF is bit possessive and Ishaan  - S is still going what ever at the picnic . Poor Suhaana has to relive all this . In the end it's not gonna help and something happens and Ishaan regains his memory with the help of Suhaana. Hope this ans.

hmmmπŸ˜‰...coolio thank uuu ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh man! I hoped they would have forgotten about it! Hmmm
Accha...I have a question...how come Ishaan always goes to his office on his car but only on THAT day he went by his scooter?πŸ˜•Ohh lemme guess..maybe badi Ma had one more occassion to attend so she took the car just like she took when champu-champi went to see movie together with Suhana!A round of claps to the channel for this(replace c with s)
Originally posted by .sb.

Accha...I have a question...how come Ishaan always goes to his office on his car but only on THAT day he went by his scooter?πŸ˜•Ohh lemme guess..maybe badi Ma had one more occassion to attend so she took the car just like she took when champu-champi went to see movie together with Suhana!A round of claps to the channel for this(replace c with s)

Ishaan doesnt always go by car...i dnt know when they showed that...bt iam sure he also goes by scooter...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ishaan doesnt always go by car...i dnt know when they showed that...bt iam sure he also goes by scooter...

and he had to go that day in scooter!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

and he had to go that day in scooter!πŸ˜†

come on yar...only in scooter accidents..they can show ishaan flying and falling..πŸ˜†
and even if it is a car...he can get hurt in his head in accidents..
Originally posted by Shwets1502

come on yar...only in scooter accidents..they can show ishaan flying and falling..πŸ˜†
and even if it is a car...he can get hurt in his head in accidents..
Exactly Shweta, 

@SB Agar Ishaan scooter par nahi jayega to kaise udaega? Kaise bolgenge ki Ishaan hava mein ud gaya. Kaise dikhayenge ki Ishaan ke takle mein se 30 litre khoon nikal raha hein? 🀣Batao? πŸ˜†