Promo-6th May - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

DI apki sarcrastic comments bhi kitni aachchi hoti hain...   😆
Agreed! Sarcasm toh koi sheemadi se seekhe! hilarious! ðŸ˜†

Abhi Hum saab bol rahe hain ki V r not expecting anything... But jab bomb padega na taaab hum saab hi expect karne vaale hain... 😆
abhi jab chot lage gi toh bholna toh padhega na! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
DOES this mean we won't see any celebration for Sushaan's Wedding Anniversary? 😭  😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
It should be there before the tragedy, then it makes more heart wrenching! 😭  😭  😭
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

abhi jab chot lage gi toh bholna toh padhega na! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Apparently V r expecting to not expect anything.  

Apparently V r expecting to not expect anything.  
We are not, lekin if it seems illogical and irrational then we will def point out na ðŸ˜‰ without expecting something haha! this is confusin ðŸ¤ª
Sheemu there CALANDER is big time messy, last week before the operation Suhana said " we are World Champions" okey, when did India won the final, remember the date???? and when was there anniversary ???? they only have today and tomorrow to do the anniversary , I think they are going to make it more DRAMATIC by having the accident just as Ishaan coming home for the anniversary party !!! what an ORIGINAL idea.
OMG!! Seriously these smilies are ðŸ¤£

S*** JI!!! THESE BEAUTIFUL SMILIES ARE FOR YOU!!! (P.S. One for Ishaan miyan) ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by venture

Sheemu there CALANDER is big time messy, last week before the operation Suhana said " we are World Champions" okey, when did India won the final, remember the date???? and when was there anniversary ???? they only have today and tomorrow to do the anniversary , I think they are going to make it more DRAMATIC by having the accident just as Ishaan coming home for the anniversary party !!! what an ORIGINAL idea.

Yes that very possible!! OH DEAR!!! Reham karo CV's please!!😭
@ M
No M this one is Mr. S     AND REST OF THEM R SHEEMU. THIS MUCH SHEEMU LIKES MS. " S*** " GOT IT m?

@ M
No M this one is Mr. S     AND REST OF THEM R SHEEMU. THIS MUCH SHEEMU LIKES MS. " S*** " GOT IT m?

Netri!! You are soo naughty. Wait till I meet you one day, then I will pull you cheeks!!😉