Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@nets...check from page 2 itself...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

They r on this thread ... I'll find it . If not then I still want the link . I can't stay no knowing ... I have to mentaly prepare my self for her. Otherwise I'll turn into      

oie teri netri! "S" sideeffect huh?
 Uske karan yahan SGP forum main kya kya ho raha hai! some are turning in woddoo doll magic peeps, and another into kidnappers, killers! πŸ€£
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

Uske karan yahan SGP forum main kya kya ho raha hai! some are turning in woddoo doll magic peeps, and another into kidnappers, killers! πŸ€£

Were U here keens last time ????  If so then U will understand the sideeffect... πŸ˜†   Remeber Sheemu she turned into Kali Ma...🀣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay just so you know, the Lahiri's brought "HER" back as a final attempt to help Ishaan regain his memory. The DR said to create a familiar scenario where the whole family was together at the same time, so they thought about THE GREAT PICNIC in which SHE was there!! Unfortunately THE PLAN backfired. It DIDN'T WORK. Poor Lolita was going through a horrible time as her beloved husband had forgotten her and on top of that the family brought "HER" back!! Lolita was worried that Ishaan thinks he's single, what if he falls in love with "S" for real???? 🀒🀒This is was painful to watch, hated it. 😭
Keenu.G thumbnail

Were U here keens last time ????  If so then U will understand the sideeffect... πŸ˜†   Remeber Sheemu she turned into Kali Ma...🀣

she did?! how did i miss tht! πŸ€£
I m actualli waitin for the day she comes bak! i wanna see those emotional attyachar comments! πŸ€£
Daily dose of laughter!! 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

I love that emoticon...it dipicts my feelings for "THAT" creature perfectly.πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Okay just so you know, the Lahiri's brought "HER" back as a final attempt to help Ishaan regain his memory. The DR said to create a familiar scenario where the whole family was together at the same time, so they thought about THE GREAT PICNIC in which SHE was there!! Unfortunately THE PLAN backfired. It DIDN'T WORK. Poor Lolita was going through a horrible time as her beloved husband had forgotten her and on top of that the family brought "HER" back!! Lolita was worried that Ishaan thinks he's single, what if he falls in love with "S" for real???? 🀒🀒This is was painful to watch, hated it. 😭

What say Sheemu take no prisoners.!!!!! U & I ...🀣

Keenu.G thumbnail
@sheemudi so tht "torturous" picnic where ishaan was  lost in sona's presence is gonna be repeated! oh God, so not looking forward to it! Felt so bad for suhana durin tht time, this time its gonna be even worse since ishaan ko toh suhana yaad hi nahin hain! πŸ˜­
Keenu.G thumbnail

What say Sheemu take no prisoners.!!!!! U & I ...🀣

!
Make sure u kill perfectly this time! πŸ˜† last time to bach gayi shayad! 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Shewtha, all the other shows are 1000000 miles away from Logic, atleast our SGO does the Illogical Logically!! I am looking forward to it as Bohat din ho gaye Ishaan ko Dekhay huay, the Ishaan who was so so sweet and innocent and not Bada Wala Chichoraa , I am not saying it Suhana said it !!! and Sonali would be welcomes as well because just like Suhana said once " Bohat din ho gaye kisi  say Ladaai nahi kee"
I am looking froward Edited by venture - 12 years ago