Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

OK..I am really scared now...amnesia track coming up..we all know OBS ended with the amnesia track..and just now an article came of another remake coming up on STAR Plus..ermm..I am fearing thee worse...is the channel really trying to pull the show off air?πŸ˜•..I know its all a rumour..but SP can convert a rumour to reality..Ohh god!Please help SGP!!!

Arrey Bhai shubh shubh bol...Don't give these kind of ideas to Sp
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing,Shwetha!
Oh no!I didnt expect dis track 2 start dis week itself.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

OK..I am really scared now...amnesia track coming up..we all know OBS ended with the amnesia track..and just now an article came of another remake coming up on STAR Plus..ermm..I am fearing thee worse...is the channel really trying to pull the show off air?πŸ˜•..I know its all a rumour..but SP can convert a rumour to reality..Ohh god!Please help SGP!!!

Shaunak babu, chup koro na! 😳Emon kotha bolcho keno tumi? Dushto!!

You yourself said OBS ended because of Ritabhari studies/exams. I am sure that SGP will take a slightly different route, as they always do from OBS. So chill.πŸ˜ƒ
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shounak shubh shubh bholo! I dun think SGP is goin off! the new show is prolly replacing behenein which was meant to end this month i guess!πŸ€” 

for the promo bit, so its an accident which brings this amnesia track! Oh god hopefully this track is better than BT one! I dun wanna keep any expectations from it though! will jus wait how CVs show it! πŸ˜›
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
if SP is rushing..then its for TRPs...if the Cvs are rushing...then it will be to complete all the sequences of OBS..so that SP cant ask them to bring this track and that track...

guys i dont understand...when we...including me..say...if this track has no logic...SGP will fall...guys..what abt other shows which are at the top...do they have logic...???Iam trying to ask this myself also...SGP's illogic also is better than others...

however bad it is...we will get atleast few good scenes in between too...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good ... All of U had discussion on the Amnesia Track... Also one Q. Is it decided that " S*** " is coming back ? Y ? I mean Y? cauz How much V liked her ? or they want her to get married to Jassi ? 🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Good ... All of U had discussion on the Amnesia Track... Also one Q. Is it decided that " S*** " is coming back ? Y ? I mean Y? cauz How much V liked her ? or they want her to get married to Jassi ? 🀣

please not to jassi...he is a good boy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont mind if S comes..and TRPs increase...cos thats the scare now with IPL...

and nets...have the pages are BB only..if u had read...πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

please not to jassi...he is a good boy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont mind if S comes..and TRPs increase...cos thats the scare now with IPL...

and nets...have the pages are BB only..if u had read...πŸ˜†

No I haven't read sorry...😳.. Can U send me link ?πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

No I haven't read sorry...😳.. Can U send me link ?πŸ˜†

sorry...typo error...half the pages in this thread are Bak Bak..especially abt ghee-shakkar...πŸ˜† u still want the link???πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

sorry...typo error...half the pages in this thread are Bak Bak..especially abt ghee-shakkar...πŸ˜† u still want the link???πŸ˜†

They r on this thread ... I'll find it . If not then I still want the link . I can't stay no knowing ... I have to mentaly prepare my self for her. Otherwise I'll turn into