India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

What does Gulaal want in life

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

The scene was superb in terms of performance from the actors.  A romantic heart will keep this scene in memory for ever. Thinking in terms of practicality, Gulaal seems to enjoy the attention she gets from Kesar. She is emotionally bonded to him. She is disappointed when he leaves the room, she is happy when he nurses her. She enjoyed every minute of her time with him and Im sure she will cherish this forever. But what does she think she will do when she steps over in her sainthood state. She wants Kesar and Talli alliance. Will she expect that Kesar continues to do all the same things once he is married off. Will she sulk again in her loneliness that she has forced on herself? Will she be happy when she is going to be devoid of this love and care from Kesar. Gulaal today lived and relished every minute of Kesar's companionship. So what does she want in life. Will her self-righteousness prevent her from acknowledging her love for him or she will decide to live the momentary happiness before she takes a drastic step.

Gulaal  and Vasant were in love but their marriage never lasted more than one or two months(supposedly). We don't know whether she even had a proper married life. In spite of that she has lived for Vasant's family. But she also needs to understand that however strange it may have been but now she is married to Kesar for so long. Again, not in the real sense. Wonder what they are up to. The lovestory is unique and complicated. Kesar has softened himself openly with Gulaal. His resentment about the truth of Vasnt's killing is going to resurface. Then what?? Kesar and Talli alliance would be talked about.Will Kesar realize his love for Gulaal by then. Much drama ahead.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11yAbhi4upranitiritukaprithvisuki11saurissharneil92Incense..Amri...Sidra*Reemz*

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@Meysimi

As far as i am concerned GULAAL was never really married in the real sense and i do not mean physical aspect of marriage at all. Marriage starts only after a period of time is spent in the company of one's husband. You kind of grow into a married state. GULAAL does not even have a couple of months to show for marriage.She has memories but very few. Certainly not enough to keep her warm in cold winter nights.Let us think practically here for once ,one can not live one's whole life with a few memories.IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO LIVE ALONE GULAAL WOULD NOT BE SO ALONE AND MISERABLE RIGHT NOW, even though she may deny it right now.

She had been waiting for KESAR to come back for the last ten years as told by talli to KESAR on how happy she was to know that he was coming back at last. She was living in hope.She is going to get used to having KESAR around her if he continues to shower his TLC on her. Months will pass and memories will build much stonger than the one's when she was young. Ten years of marriage is nothing to be scoffed at.Time leaves it imprint with each passing day.

This time she will break if she let's KESAR go and it will show to everyone concerned. Even when she was married to Vasant she always was around KESAR more, KESAR is her reason to live  whether she accepts it or not.

I feel savitri in her will fight the yamraj for her husband if  the fate decress so. she had muttered how she was no savitri to bring back the dead vasant but this time let any one try to take HER kesar away from her , she will fight tooth and nail. This is in case if some one physically harms HER KESAR  especially Durgesh.

SHE WILL BE MADE TO OWN UP HER FEELINGS THEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11yAbhi4usharneil92..Amri..*Reemz*

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
About 10 years of marriage what I meant was Gulaal has to admit the fact that she has been married to Kesar for longer time than her short marriage to Vasant. She cant deny the fact though she keeps saying Deeyarvattu was only a word to her.

And as you say, it has always been Kesar even when she was married to Vasant. I dont want her to live like this. I too want her to admit that indeed she does love Kesar. Yesterdays episode was a begining to that realisation in her too I wish. Kesar's intentions are already clean on his face.

In fact I want the Kesar and Talli talks to move to the next step, just so that Gulaal realises what she is going to lose in her life. I want Gulaal to fear about that irrepairable loss that she realises her love and admits that too.

Kesar's intentions are clear. I want Gulaal to realise her love slowly but confidently. First she has to come out of her martyr ways, then she should have incidents that make her realise and then the dawning on her that after all she does love her husband n the real sense. Till now she is looking for the child she once knew. She must have ample reason to see him in different light. hope its not rushed to meagre romance and ended abruptly. It has to be gradual from her side. Wont it be nice to see how she reacts to her own feelings of love for Kesar for once.

Well there is the major issue hanging like a sword above Kesar's head. The truth about Vasant's murder. How the two issues will be intertwined to unfold later is to be seen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4uritukaprithvisharneil92..Amri..*Reemz*

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Gulal if she hears her heart it is kesar she wants,But if she listens to her head she wants kesar to marry talli.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi4u..Amri..*Reemz*

Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Gulaal wants Kesar in her life. The problem is that she does not that she needs him as her companion for life. She is satisfied with those little care from him. There has to be a situation when she realises her love too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
nice post u said all ! keep writing !ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Nice post! Wink

According to Gulaal, she doesn't want anything but at the end of the day she is human who has her needs and desires. Who wouldn't want unconditional love? She gets that from Kesar even though it seems slightly foggy to her right now but it is there and she craves it. Gulaal needs that attention from Kesar because it makes her truly happy inside. No-one else can get that out of her. When will she realise this? Most probably when she has to give him away.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviIncense

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Talli's fate will be a major deciding factor.  I am not sure what the CVs have in mind for her by putting her in that old cobwebby house in the middle of the night. Why did she not bring that photograph with her to Motaba's house? Where is Daiba, hopefully not on an Ekta like teerth yatra?  And she was left in charge of Gulaal - the least Talli could have done is touched base with Gulaal before stepping out of the house (very irresponsible I say, tut-tut-tut! Angry).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index