Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Vote Now! Will Damon Become a Hybrid?

Share this photofull size
Vd202b_0937ra
Photo Credit: Quantrell Colbert/The CW 2010 The CW Network, LLC.
Photo: Damon intends to take immediate action after Caroline's return from the hospital — that is, until Stefan takes a stand in her defense.

If there's one thing we've learned from The Vampire Diaries' executive producer Julie Plec, it's that no one is safe. Thus, when a wolfish Tyler took a chunk out of our beloved snarky vamp, we were worried. Heck, we're still worried. But Damon cannot die. The fact that so many people wouldn't watch TVD without him proves it, right? (Please say it proves it, Julie!)

Maybe we're grasping at straws here, but we noticed that Mystic Falls' resident werewolf had not made his full-on furry transformation at the time he got all bitey. What does this mean? We're no experts in lycanthropes, but we're thinking that while the wolf bite will have some effect on Damon, it's not going to outright kill him. In fact, our theory is that Damon will actually follow in the O.V.'s footsteps and become an hybrid werewolf/vampire like Klaus. What do you think, TVD fans? Are we onto something here?

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think anyone thinks damon is going to die...
safeplacetoland thumbnail
WereVamp Damon? 😲 Hmmm let's see!
aleena1 thumbnail
hmmm i cant imagine a hairy damon😆

please stick to being a vampire... save cost on shavers🤣