The Vampire Diaries

My Damon theory...

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jules & Damon The Descent Clip ("Bite Me")...

Ok… So I was gonna go to bed & this thought crossed my mind so I thought to post… I read on Tumblr someone posted a theory about Damon having to bite the werewolf in order to be cured…

What if it's true?

I mean what if Damon has to drink Tyler's blood to be cured of the Werewolf bite? 

What if when Jules said "Bite me" to Damon (in the Descent episode above) she wasn't kidding (but Rose would've been cured had she bitten Jules?)?

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it doesn't make much sense to me if u think of it in a scientific way (i haven't read tumblr's theory), i mean when tyler bit damon sth must have gotten into his bloodstream that will kill him, so if damon bites tyler, it's likely he would get the same stuff in his bloodstream which i donno how will cure him😕, as far as spoiler discussions go, i think i read somehwere he will not die as tyler was not completely transformed as a werewolf when he bit damon, also some fan pointed out may be elijah's elixir could save him.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm. There is that theory going around, bite of a werewolf kills you, blood of a werewolf cures you.  I dunno if that's really on track. There is another theory that the blood of the doppelganger will cure you as well. I think t hat the fact that Tyler wasn't in full transition, like he wasn't a full werewolf yet will play a key role...at this point though. who knows?
Good topic though Nayab!
-Nayab- thumbnail
@Jaan.. Oooh you're right... Maybe it's not fatal because Tyler wasn't fully transformed...

But I was thinking... When I posted this... You know Vampire's blood has healing properties so what if Werewolves' blood does too?

That mixed with Wolsfbane?

Thanks for replying you guys 😃...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vampiregal brings out a good point. Tyler wasn't completely transformed so maybe the bite isn't fatal this time. XD
But that's me..wishful thinking and all. ROFL.

-Jot.
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maybe since he wasn't fully transformed, something can be done to save him - but I don't know about biting the werewolf. I wouldn't be surprised if werewolf blood would be fatal to vampires - or something along those lines.
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
drink  the blood of doppelganger .. and elena is there... wow... how romantic...

damen:  no.. i cant bite you elena..
 elena :why you bite any body and every body,.. y not me..
damen: becaz i luv you elena...
elena: then bite plz...
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i too think that tylar wsnt a werewolf when he bit him so i dnt think its going to be too fatal like rose! 
aleena1 thumbnail
Well... me think Damon will be given a potion or  something ...

he wont die so relax... Damons the star of the show😍
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why not?...this theory does seem probable...I mean if the same snake can provide a poisonous venom, and a cure than why not apply the same theory here...it seems good Naya. Now the question is how much blood to drink??

Any other theories??