Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Story of Nivedita's bonding with Divya and Viren

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nivedita has a very deep bond with Divya and Viren. I also feel Divya and Viren share something in common. When one starts going off the hook, the other one follows. It's more like the ripple effect. But its impact is more. We all know Nivedita loves her sister Divya and sacrificed her love for her. In return for the sacrifice she got Viren. Her sister was happy she got her love and Viren was happy as he got his manzil Nivedita. Then Divya starts getting jealous of Nivedita. She bursts out during Karvachauth. Viren supports Nivedita and comforts her. He spends all that time in wooing Nivedita to which she hardly responds. But soon after Karvachauth frequent stalking incidents happened and after HM, Nivedita's processor tells her its ok to fall in love with Viren and she goes for it. Then Viren gets reveled. He gets hyper and Divya calm down. Nivedita calms Viren down and teaches him the importance of his family's love. He understands and then she leaves. Divya comes closer to Sid and is happy and Viren sets out to bring Nivedita back and become happy. She comes back and again Divya gets jealous and hyper and Viren comforts Nivi. Now he is getting ready to get hyper and Nivi getting ready to calm and comfort him. Does this not sound like a loop? Where is this going to end? They said Viren's character has shades of grey and can be good or bad, depending on situation. He lives in extremes and is very unpredictable.  By saying all this they have played a lot with his character. Divya is supposed to be good at heart and a loving sister. She is jealous which is ok but she needs other people to feed her mind. Other people lead her to whatever they think or want is right. In Viren's case he has a strong mind of his own. He leads himself to what he thinks is right. His reaction to a situation can be good or bad which is very human. We all make mistakes. But his unpexpected reaction to a situation creates havoc. Divya prepares the ground and Viren just shakes it all up. Just before everything is ready to get shaken, Nivedita's processor picks up speed and brings a smile and glow on her face  and she starts to pay extra attention to her husband. She saves him from the monster (bad thoughts) and every one loves and hugs him for who he is and praise Nivedita for doing so much. Is this how the story is supposed to be?????????????? Clouds going from black to white today, what does that mean? Is there no other way to show what a common girl can do rather than take her husband and make him do whatever you want to?  Or are they trying to show they are the people she did the most for and they are ones who hurt her the most. Divya makes mistakes, Nivedita hides them. Viren makes mistakes, Nivedita rectifies them. Is that all an ordinary girl can do??????????????? Please express your thoughts and unleash it all.

*******Kinshuk has done an awesome job with whatever he has been given to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Chandni

Just would like to add the total "Reality" to current track is missing...

In Abhimaan ... both were singers and at par and Jayaji was more favored as a singer and became popular that hubby AB

With the current rack the situation of jealousy does not gel in well...Viren and Nivi are experts of two different fields ...

Viren is a good businessman and ... Viren has experience on construction and hotel business and i am guessing being in business family he must have done MBA or related degree...so naturaaly he will be the expert in preparing projects and knowing how the business works... and he had prepared a project during Shivratri epi and Sid had said it was flawless

Nivi a good artist (she is not even an architect)...Drawing is ok but she will need help of an architect to put in down in measurements...Nivi had no knowledge and experience of business

I have no knowledge of business but know one thing that it is team effort...it cannot done without each others support and in a team u have various expertise put together...what is the use of only drawing ...that needs to be put in actual structure as Viren said...Thus the CT's showed an extra hype for Nivi than required and the stupid clients with not much business sense...

Yes agree it hurts when someone congrats ur wife before u ...man ego... but jealousy NO

In fact they should show Viren supporting his wife to the audience...the world has changed

This is why the so called "Reality" they talk about does not gel in with me atleast... just my POV

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nice post Chandni

Just would like to add the total "Reality" to current track is missing...

In Abhimaan ... both were singers and at par and Jayaji was more favored as a singer and became popular that hubby AB

With the current rack the situation of jealousy does not gel in well...Viren and Nivi are experts of two different fields ...

Viren is a good businessman and ... Viren has experience on construction and hotel business and i am guessing being in business family he must have done MBA or related degree...so naturaaly he will be the expert in preparing projects and knowing how the business works... and he had prepared a project during Shivratri epi and Sid had said it was flawless

Nivi a good artist (she is not even an architect)...Drawing is ok but she will need help of an architect to put in down in measurements...Nivi had no knowledge and experience of business

I have no knowledge of business but know one thing that it is team effort...it cannot done without each others support and in a team u have various expertise put together...what is the use of only drawing ...that needs to be put in actual structure as Viren said...Thus the CT's showed an extra hype for Nivi than required and the stupid clients with not much business sense...

Yes agree it hurts when someone congrats ur wife before u ...man ego... but jealousy NO

In fact they should show Viren supporting his wife to the audience...the world has changed

This is why the so called "Reality" they talk about does not gel in with me atleast... just my POV

Thanks for your comments Raj. I totally agree with you. CT's have shown hype as regards to Nivi and they are both experts in different fields and it takes a team to get work done. I agree with that. What I am thinking is the scenario of working in the same office. When husband and wife work even in the same field but in a different office, conflicts don't happen or happen rarely. But when they work in the same office then things get carried over from home to office and office to home. They could have done justice to it, if it was shown in a better way. Even I feel his ego is hurt more than being jealous of Nivi. Another thing that could be is that he has just started and is still in the process of winning everyone's trust and if a new client says they trust his wife's ability, it might make him feel insecure. I hope that don't boil it too much and resolve it inbetween them.
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chandni..very beautiful analysis.

Viren is just feeling insecured..He had the same insecurity when he was a kid..The family members gave a lot of importance to Sid and now they give importance to Nivi..They should understand that Viren was the one who gave the idea of Nivi helping him in the business.

The clients were not professional. No client would trust in the new person who doesnt have any knowledge or experience in the field of construction. And the clients will never tell that if this person is working only then we would like to sign the contract. Clients will want their work to be done perfect and they dont mind who ever does it.

No husband how much ever they love their wife and supports her will not be ready to accept when the wife gets ahead of him. This cannot be jealously but its just his ego which hurts.

They will have to sit and sort the things out.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chandni ... yes same in same office will create conflict ...Viren's ego will hurt

Nivi is good no doubt and they see talent in her but they should also know it is team work and the clients should have taken Virens word that she will be there working on the project ...This means Sood ke word ki kuch value hi nahi

Viren loves Nivi and knows her so well ... how can he be jealous... its not like Abhimaan where everyone is asking for Jayaji and AB not getting work

Here even they ask for Nivi...finally Viren has prepare the project and also look at the finance and other things

They could have handled it differently
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What u said is true and beautiful analysis by Chandini. 👏

We have to wait and see what will happen now.  But i want heart to heart b/w nivi and viren to clear this ego because if there is a communication gap then it will lead to misunderstanding and i don't want that to happen. 
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Chandni..very beautiful analysis.

Viren is just feeling insecured..He had the same insecurity when he was a kid..The family members gave a lot of importance to Sid and now they give importance to Nivi..They should understand that Viren was the one who gave the idea of Nivi helping him in the business.

The clients were not professional. No client would trust in the new person who doesnt have any knowledge or experience in the field of construction. And the clients will never tell that if this person is working only then we would like to sign the contract. Clients will want their work to be done perfect and they dont mind who ever does it.

No husband how much ever they love their wife and supports her will not be ready to accept when the wife gets ahead of him. This cannot be jealously but its just his ego which hurts.

They will have to sit and sort the things out.

Thanks for your commenst Roopa.  I feel the client was very unprofessional. It's more like the client is signing the first contract and need to learn some ettiquettes adn protocols.
neha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

What u said is true and beautiful analysis by Chandini. 👏

We have to wait and see what will happen now.  But i want heart to heart b/w nivi and viren to clear this ego because if there is a communication gap then it will lead to misunderstanding and i don't want that to happen. 

Thankyou for your comment Usha. Even I do not want any misunderstanding to happen in between them. I hope Viren talks it over with Nivi or Nivi finds out about it and talks it over with him. It is so important.
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chandni,

Good analysis. I feel that Viren should be supportive of Niveditha's work and not be jealous of her. Divya's character is unfortunately immature and she is portrayed as lacking self-confidence and seems to be quite selfish. It will be interesting to see how this will get resolved to show sibling love or built up to show sibling rivalry. Divya's mother's role I find to be really irritating--she seems to be the worst kind of person who is terribly selfish and has no love or compassion for a niece who has grown up without a mother. And to top it, she feeds bad ideas to her daughter, Divya, and fuels Chanchal's behavior. And I am wondering if Niveditha being in the office is going to cause a situation similar to what happened with Keshav at the office.

Nanda

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis chandni...N ...Yes Nivi is not an ordinary gal at all...Coz no one can behave lyk nivi in practical world...Itz not possible at all...n..only a fictional character can behave lyk dis...DD N viren kind of characters can exist some how in reality...but Nivi kind of selfless...sacrificing person ...I am not able 2 find in real world...Coz we have emotions...n ...we can control our emotions 4 long...but not everytym...Humans r bound 2 loose der control...when we had enough...but dis is not d case wid nivi...so she is not ordinary at all...