shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Looks like the 45 minutes of SGP and Saathiya I think got it on top
I wonder which show  was no 1 this week

Also the daily rating showed Set Max on the top

I don't see 9 pm slot doing any good for Starplus
They should'nt have axed Bidaaii which was no 1 and given the spot to Gulaal...

Gulaal would have worked in any other time slot also ..
Well I hope star realizes this blunder done and  see the need to get B2 back in its rightful place with some characters which were very Pivitol post leap should be there for seasontwo ..Otherwoise season two will be a disaster...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05PriyaanjanizorWonderfulliferagvir.fan

Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I agree... Even with many twists gulal is just the same with TRPs...
Missing bidaai so much :(
It's PV which is rocking all the way at 9pm slot without much competation for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Yes PR is sweeping 9pm slot !!

Only a taakar ka show will topple it down .. with good starcast and strong storyline..

Edited by shanti05 - 04 May 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Top three Hindi GECs gain numbers in Week 18

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, May 05, 2011
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

Star Plus, the Hindi GEC from the STAR stable, persists to stay on top while adding 34 additional GRPs to its kitty, over last week.

Week 18 of 2011 has witnessed the top three Hindi GECs gain numbers while they continue to maintain their specific positions.

Star Plus, the Hindi GEC from the STAR stable, persists to stay on top, while adding 34 additional GRPs to its kitty during the week, as compared to the previous week.

According to TAM (C&S4+, HSM), the channel stands at 334 points and its relative market share has also moved up from 25.3 per cent to 27.4 per cent.

Though a miniscule jump, second ranked channel Colors, too, has bagged five extra GRPs to end the week with 232 points. But, for the week ended April 30, the channel's relative share is almost stable at 19.1 per cent (19.2 per cent in the previous week).

At No. 3, Zee TV has moved up, both in terms of GRPs as well as channel share. While it has registered 208 GRPs during the week (193 GRPs in the previous week), its relative share has moved upward to 17.1 per cent from 16.3 per cent.

Occupying the fourth space, Sony Entertainment Television has lost 6 points in Week 18, to stand at 139 GRP. Its relative share has also fallen from 12.3 per cent in Week 17, to 11.3 per cent.

Sibling channel SAB, at the fifth position, has scored 138 GRPs in Week 18. Its relative channel share is 11.3 per cent for the week, down from 11.7 per cent that it had registered in the previous week.

At No. 6, Imagine TV lost 2 GRPs during the week to score 59 GRPs. Its relative share has also dropped from 5.1 per cent to 4.8 per cent.

STAR Utsav is at No. 7. The channel's relative share and GRP have dipped marginally to 2.7 per cent (2.9 per cent in the previous week) and 32 GRPs (34 GRPs in the previous week), respectively.

STAR One, with 30 GRPs and a channel share of 2.4 per cent, follows it.

Sahara One and DD1 have garnered relative shares of 2.1 per cent and 1.4 per cent, respectively.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus) leads the list of the 10 most-watched programmes, clocking a TVR of 5.13, followed by Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV) and Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) with TVRs of 4.94 and 4.88, respectively.

The fourth most-watched programme is Uttaran, with 4.22 TVR. Pratigya (4.09 TVR) and Balika Vadhu (4.06 TVR) follow next. Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, Na Aana Is Des Laado, Sasural Genda Phool and Navya are also a part of the Top 10 list.

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thnaks Rekha !!

Yeah this yeah Ristha is having this baby track coming for Akshara so all excited and Rashmi 's finacee going abroard so taking her that masala thingy
PR is again having sister problmes so doing well

Saathiya I think that switerland trip is attracting voewers
I like YMGGK its interesting again

So no CB2 in teh top 10 or any other shows and definatly Gulaal dose'nt seem to register there

Actually looks liek star is not bothered abt Gulaal they took away so much of bidaaii's time with the promo and what results its giving  is just getting me annoyed why the hell they axed the no 1 show ..
i hope they think of moviong it to some afternoon slot and get Bidaaii season two to its deservable position ... Star plus should think about its 9 pm slot which was doing so well with the leap where as the leap for its show which is taken its place it seems to be over a month and not showing any imporevemnt

I hope RS and Starplus  see what Bidaaii gave post leap and value  actors who played the roles and appriciated by the audience and give a continuation with season two
I am super mad at what they did with Bidaaii espivally the post leap which proved good even in tough  competition and got hold of the no 1 spot !

rekha02

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top