Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only} (Page 45)

tehreemm IF-Sizzlerz
tehreemm
tehreemm

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 23231

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Its always good coming here reading what you guys were talking about and then going back to that dull boring routine Dead Did i ever tell you guys that studying sucks Dead Ewww save me OuchNukeCry
 
Ooh and  KM is like the best drama after Meri zaat, gosh it made me cry on its last episode Cry but there will be S2 of it though idk whats the story going to be this time Confused
 
Sanu do you like know each and every person in film industry LOL I still want that pending autograph Tongue Oh and I want news also its been soo long since we talked about some pakistani dramas Ermm
 
Big sister, Sanu, Baby, Sanju I miss you guys alot Broken Heart screw my exams Wacko Love you muahhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Tehruuu Hug I don't know all the industry Tongue my dad is very fond of them Embarrassed

New gossip about Pakistani dramas.. Tum ho kay chup..! Well there will be a part of the story which is picturised in London and shows Ayesha Khan living in London.. The house shown is mine Big smile

Ayesha khan got married to Humayun Saeed- he divorced his first wife Thumbs Down she was soo nice Unhappy he was really nice too but I don't know what happened to him Ouch
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ashoo- nothings wrong, Ive had temperature for the past few days and pulled a muscle in my back, and it doesn't let me do anything for long. Plus, Mistafa thinks I've stopped coming here and he seems to be content about it Ouch I guess it's just a passing phase but still Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9383

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 
OMG !!! He did what !!! I thought Ayesha Khan was with Faisal Qureshi Confused ..Yea Hammad will go to London and meet a girl named Sara , who is a jew, she will fall in love with Hammad, and Hammad will start to like her too, so it will be a new love story with good end Smile 
 
I dont want Ayesha to play Sara's role, she dont fit the role Angry
 
 
 
Originally posted by sana.malik

Tehruuu Hug I don't know all the industry Tongue my dad is very fond of them Embarrassed

New gossip about Pakistani dramas.. Tum ho kay chup..! Well there will be a part of the story which is picturised in London and shows Ayesha Khan living in London.. The house shown is mine Big smile

Ayesha khan got married to Humayun Saeed- he divorced his first wife Thumbs Down she was soo nice Unhappy he was really nice too but I don't know what happened to him Ouch
Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9383

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
 
 
Hmm Are you stressing over something ?
 
 
Originally posted by sana.malik

Ashoo- nothings wrong, Ive had temperature for the past few days and pulled a muscle in my back, and it doesn't let me do anything for long. Plus, Mistafa thinks I've stopped coming here and he seems to be content about it Ouch I guess it's just a passing phase but still Cry
sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ayesha khan is a druggie Dead she's an addict of them.. You can tell by the way she talks and also her stamina has decreased... I used to like her initially but not anymore..

Faisal Qureshi is history for her Ermm times have changed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 14210

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
No I'm not stressing over anything.. It's just I'm losing my patience with mustafa Stern Smile i don't know; he's just weird D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Smash

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 9383

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 
 
She even makes charsi log badnaam ...Dont like her at all ..Gonna ruin season 2 Cry
 
Originally posted by sana.malik

Ayesha khan is a druggie Dead she's an addict of them.. You can tell by the way she talks and also her stamina has decreased... I used to like her initially but not anymore..

Faisal Qureshi is history for her Ermm times have changed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Band Of Brothers # 3 | Invite Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 954   Views: 46583

Ishan. 954 46583 05 December 2011 at 6:23am by Defected-Piece
(*-.._The Crazy Bunch 2_..-*) *||Invite Only||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: ..-Jia-..   Replies: 526   Views: 28491

..-Jia-.. 526 28491 22 January 2011 at 10:25am by -Destiny-
DID & JDJ ke Anjaana Anjaani - CC #5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: ThatOneGuy   Replies: 1149   Views: 43317

ThatOneGuy 1149 43317 13 December 2010 at 9:24pm by Cutiepie Rani
Retro Remix CC 2-Invite only

Author: manzkaur   Replies: 3   Views: 1016

manzkaur 3 1016 08 November 2010 at 7:18am by roshaaan
All About Love#85!~Invite only~Hezzzzzz Back!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1089   Views: 52247

-Veena- 1089 52247 30 October 2010 at 3:52am by Sweet Mermaid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index