~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only} - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone will pay the price for their actions..! So I don't need to worry 😊 <-- well I'm not now 😛
Originally posted by sana.malik

Baba- no we don't! Only God knows what's best for us! Submitting our full self to him and letting him decide what we deserve is the best thing to do 😊 it always works! Especially - having full patience!!
Sanu 🤗 always stay this much positive. I can't say the same about myself tho
I'm sorry for not having replied earlier or not informing you guys! I felt there was no need. You guys would get worried for no reason! I was happy before and I'm happy now too.. I thank God for every step or situation/circumstances that occurred in my life.. I gave my 100% everytime or maybe more. I hope I passed in them..

Everyone will pay the price for their actions..! So I don't need to worry 😊 <-- well I'm not now 😛
Either it's here or in the other world they will. You have us you know 😉
Baba- you're a strong girl too, and I can prove it.. You guys always have me too 🤗 I'm going to change my username 😳

I'm sorry for not having replied earlier or not informing you guys! I felt there was no need. You guys would get worried for no reason! I was happy before and I'm happy now too.. I thank God for every step or situation/circumstances that occurred in my life.. I gave my 100% everytime or maybe more. I hope I passed in them..
Let bygones be bygones. All we care is that you are happy we don't want anything else 😊

Baba- you're a strong girl too, and I can prove it.. You guys always have me too 🤗 I'm going to change my username 😳
No I am not strong, never can be. and I know you're always there that's the only thing I am sure about.
What are choosing as your next username ?
Congratulations on your new username :)
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Congratulations on your new username :)

Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by sana.samir

I've already changed it 😊
Yes, I saw it already 😊