Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey girls 🤗

Sorry to have disappeared for so long! I'm here and no ones here damn my luck!

Miss you and love you all <3
sana.samir thumbnail
Baba ❤️

Are you here? Did you read my email 😳
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I have nothing to say sanu. Nothing at all !! It seems God played some sick joke with u and us
sana.samir thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

I did :|

How are you 🤗 it's so nice to be here 😃 aren't you happy to see me 😕 where has everyone gone?? This place has been empty ever since I last came? I was expecting a new thread by now 😔
tehreemm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.malik

How are you 🤗 it's so nice to be here 😃 aren't you happy to see me 😕 where has everyone gone?? This place has been empty ever since I last came? I was expecting a new thread by now 😔

Without u this thread is nothing. And no one likes to come here anymore :(
And happy you can't even imagine how happy right now I think pooja might have gone to sleep by now or else I would have called her and I am good 😊
sana.samir thumbnail

I have nothing to say sanu. Nothing at all !! It seems God played some sick joke with u and us

Hun, life is a test..! This is what we learn from such tests.. To be strong and let God take control 😊 maybe I didn't deserve all that (in a positive) because God has something better for me 😊
sana.samir thumbnail

Without u this thread is nothing. And no one likes to come here anymore :(
And happy you can't even imagine how happy right now I think pooja might have gone to sleep by now or else I would have called her and I am good 😊

Oh no! Don't say that?!? No one comes here 😔 I really did want to come here but never did deliberately.. I always read your emails but never had the courage to reply. It was only yesterday that I read your recent email that I couldn't resist not communicating to you and felt you should know why I hadn't been around.. Don't be sad! I've forgotten everything! Both boys deserved better hence they parted their ways as how they should have..! Righteously! So? Why should I complain?
tehreemm thumbnail

Hun, life is a test..! This is what we learn from such tests.. To be strong and let God take control 😊 maybe I didn't deserve all that (in a positive) because God has something better for me 😊

Lets just try this for now idk how it will work but do we have anything else to do other than trusting God 😊
sana.samir thumbnail
Baba- no we don't! Only God knows what's best for us! Submitting our full self to him and letting him decide what we deserve is the best thing to do 😊 it always works! Especially - having full patience!!
tehreemm thumbnail

Oh no! Don't say that?!? No one comes here 😔 I really did want to come here but never did deliberately.. I always read your emails but never had the courage to reply. It was only yesterday that I read your recent email that I couldn't resist not communicating to you and felt you should know why I hadn't been around.. Don't be sad! I've forgotten everything! Both boys deserved better hence they parted their ways as how they should have..! Righteously! So? Why should I complain?

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I've been missing you soo much lately and the last e-mail I sent u coz me and pooja both were missing you alot so thought to let you know about it. I even said is there any way in can know that you read my mails or not 😆 I guess everyone is just busy with theirselves even I don't come on IF alot you should told us earlier atleast if nothing then we could have supported you through all this. If you are happy then nothing else matters :)