~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only} - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Athena.

Hey Ashhh :)

Okay, i'm really happy now.
Spoke to Sana, uu and Jaanu was here. Only TT and Sanjuu missin but that's okay.. i know they are busy.

Gotta go now.. off to the temple!

Anuuu 😃 How are you ?
Im awesome today :D

Hows u?
Originally posted by Athena.

Im awesome today :D

Hows u?

I am goood 😆 Sunny day here 😉
Its always good coming here reading what you guys were talking about and then going back to that dull boring routine 🤢 Did i ever tell you guys that studying sucks 🤢 Ewww save me ☢️😭

Ooh and  KM is like the best drama after Meri zaat, gosh it made me cry on its last episode 😭 but there will be S2 of it though idk whats the story going to be this time 😕

Sanu do you like know each and every person in film industry 😆 I still want that pending autograph 😛 Oh and I want news also its been soo long since we talked about some pakistani dramas 🤔

Big sister, Sanu, Baby, Sanju I miss you guys alot 🥺 screw my exams  Love you muahhh
Tehruuu 🤗 I don't know all the industry 😛 my dad is very fond of them 😳

New gossip about Pakistani dramas.. Tum ho kay chup..! Well there will be a part of the story which is picturised in London and shows Ayesha Khan living in London.. The house shown is mine 😃

Ayesha khan got married to Humayun Saeed- he divorced his first wife 👎🏼 she was soo nice 😔 he was really nice too but I don't know what happened to him
Ashoo- nothings wrong, Ive had temperature for the past few days and pulled a muscle in my back, and it doesn't let me do anything for long. Plus, Mistafa thinks I've stopped coming here and he seems to be content about it I guess it's just a passing phase but still 😭

OMG !!! He did what !!! I thought Ayesha Khan was with Faisal Qureshi 😕 ..Yea Hammad will go to London and meet a girl named Sara , who is a jew, she will fall in love with Hammad, and Hammad will start to like her too, so it will be a new love story with good end 😊 

I dont want Ayesha to play Sara's role, she dont fit the role 😡

Originally posted by sana.malik

Tehruuu 🤗 I don't know all the industry 😛 my dad is very fond of them 😳

New gossip about Pakistani dramas.. Tum ho kay chup..! Well there will be a part of the story which is picturised in London and shows Ayesha Khan living in London.. The house shown is mine 😃

Ayesha khan got married to Humayun Saeed- he divorced his first wife 👎🏼 she was soo nice 😔 he was really nice too but I don't know what happened to him

Hmm Are you stressing over something ?

Originally posted by sana.malik

Ashoo- nothings wrong, Ive had temperature for the past few days and pulled a muscle in my back, and it doesn't let me do anything for long. Plus, Mistafa thinks I've stopped coming here and he seems to be content about it I guess it's just a passing phase but still 😭
Ayesha khan is a druggie 🤢 she's an addict of them.. You can tell by the way she talks and also her stamina has decreased... I used to like her initially but not anymore..

Faisal Qureshi is history for her 🤔 times have changed
No I'm not stressing over anything.. It's just I'm losing my patience with mustafa 😳 i don't know; he's just weird