~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only} - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
we all have the worst timings ever πŸ˜³πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Pooja: I don't think so, we both have the best ;) how are you by the way and hello :P
oh god 😳 your back πŸ˜†

but I have to leave πŸ˜› I gotta get ready for college...

so hello and goodbye πŸ˜†
Pooja: that's a little harsh from side :O since it's a question of you getting to college on time, I shall let you go -__- happy?
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

we all have the worst timings ever πŸ˜³πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sang sang rahenge janam janam (:
Anushka: hello! What a lovely surprise :P I'm loving this surprise..! How's revision?
Originally posted by sana.malik

Anushka: hello! What a lovely surprise :P I'm loving this surprise..! How's revision?

palkein bhaari bhaari ye lazy lamheπŸ₯±

Hows uuu? :D
Anushka: an open invitation :O are you serious? How do you think I am after reading that phrase at this time of night ;) how are you? Shouldn't you be asleep by now..? Or is it in the next 15 minutes :P I presume you have everything timed :P haha.

On a serious note; I'm fine, but I could be better :/Edited by sana.malik - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana.malik

Anushka: an open invitation :O are you serious? How do you think I am after reading that phrase at this time of night ;) how are you? Shouldn't you be asleep by now..? Or is it in the next 15 minutes :P I presume you have everything timed :P haha.

On a serious note; I'm fine, but I could be better :/

Of coursee it iss, Moootz! :D You have every right to feel lazy if you want to. But if ur eyes are getting heavy then I suggest you go to sleep :) I know, especially after reading that phrase, you must be feeling even more sleepy. With old age comes ageing of the body too :P And yes sir, I am going to sleep. Usually the after effect of having a conversation with u πŸ₯± & it's not the compliment kinds, dattyyy mind. 

Also, I'll have you know - nothing is planned in my life. But everything always runs in such a way that it is almost always midnight when I go to sleep. I guess this is what they call the circle of life. lol

Ur fine, that's good enough to hear. :)
I sincerely wish that u get back to the old Mootz soon. Completely. 
[oops, should have listened when they said I should be careful what to wish for :S ]
Anyone here?? Please say Yes!!!