Posted: 12 years ago

So anyone here yet ? -.-
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.malik

MAIN HOOONNN

I MISSED YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH I CANT EVEN PUT THAT IN WORDS 😭 

My lord, you have so much drama in your life 😕 How do you manage ...
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Sexy soo much to catch up, tell me howz your kiddo? And how in freaken lord did Mutzi bahi get kidnapped
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I missed you too.. Sorry for dissappearing..

I know tell me about it I'm so tired..! I felt like my world ended in these three week, you won't be able to imagine. I felt so sick, I couldn't do anything. My mind froze at Samad and Mustafa
Ash_Smash thumbnail

I missed you too.. Sorry for dissappearing..

I know tell me about it I'm so tired..! I felt like my world ended in these three week, you won't be able to imagine. I felt so sick, I couldn't do anything. My mind froze at Samad and Mustafa

My lord, thatz the worse thing to happend 😭 I am glad your boys are safe . Who where those 🤬 ...anyway.. most important thing is they are safe...goli mar to everything else ...

How is your health, did you eat ... ?
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Samad is well, he has a bump on the back of his head, but doing okay.. He seems to be sleeping okay till now 😕

the kidnappers did it for money. And plus it was mistaken identity, they thought he was a ministers son but wasn't.. My cousin tracked their hide outs but found out Mustafa fled from the car while changing their hide out.. But I still don't know what happened, and I would rather prefer Mustafa tell in his own time and not becoz I want to know
sana.samir thumbnail
Mustafa keeps jerking in his sleep every 10 minutes, what should I do? Is there anything I can do? He looks traumatised, should I call my brother or his brother for the night?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Samad is well, he has a bump on the back of his head, but doing okay.. He seems to be sleeping okay till now 😕

the kidnappers did it for money. And plus it was mistaken identity, they thought he was a ministers son but wasn't.. My cousin tracked their hide outs but found out Mustafa fled from the car while changing their hide out.. But I still don't know what happened, and I would rather prefer Mustafa tell in his own time and not becoz I want to know

Haaw Samad.. Did you bring him to doc ?

Yea money ...You know my dad told me these things are very common in Pakistan. Specially now days. One have to be very careful there. Yea, the best thing would be that Mutzi bahi tell in his own. ...