zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by geet06

luv the scene when they play driver driver...lolz
me too...i hope they actualy go for a drive in the car Wink

im getting yr point sargeant.. u said who cares which room.. now i say who cares which place, they can make love anywhere in the world.. as long as they have that ambience and props.. i love the idea of SR in car.. more steamy.. and ambience can be created by the rain.. u get wat i mean??LOLEmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by geet06

luv the scene when they play driver driver...lolz
me too...i hope they actualy go for a drive in the car Wink

im getting yr point sargeant.. u said who cares which room.. now i say who cares which place, they can make love anywhere in the world.. as long as they have that ambience and props.. i love the idea of SR in car.. more steamy.. and ambience can be created by the rain.. u get wat i mean??LOLEmbarrassedWink

i was just thinking about a drive in the car...LOL ...but your idea sounds good to!

zaaratqGiraffidae

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yet again you beautifully expressed that love can never be restricted to being physical...!!! Blushingtalking of maaneet , yes they are perfectly enjoying their role plays as long as they have their masti, shararat,haya and the never ending belief in each other...what always mattered has been the chemistry that shows even if they are standing apart in a room and make you feel butterflies in your stomach or dancing away so passionately that you dont have anything left to imagine what they would do on their SR... well said and really satisfying... again a great post from you...keep it up and keep posting!!!ClapStar

Giraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenbeePallavi

Yet again you beautifully expressed that love can never be restricted to being physical...!!! Blushingtalking of maaneet , yes they are perfectly enjoying their role plays as long as they have their masti, shararat,haya and the never ending belief in each other...what always mattered has been the chemistry that shows even if they are standing apart in a room and make you feel butterflies in your stomach or dancing away so passionately that you dont have anything left to imagine what they would do on their SR... well said and really satisfying... again a great post from you...keep it up and keep posting!!!ClapStar

woohoo!!!!!!!!!...i'm so glad you liked it...can't wait to see today's epi...maaneet are on a roll Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidae

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Together 4everSmile
rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
hey missed you too...Hug...yes, this driver and mistress are getting very naughty and i like it!
[/QUOTE]

yup i m loving it too...their  fun n romance all together is a treat to watch...
the driver manages to visit the mistress in every 2 min breaks...n i love tht...
now i dont hv this complain of not seeing them more...coz i m getting good dose of these two together in fab moods...so loving it...mistress slapping her driver..is something which i never thought maan would accept...but he is enjoying tht too...i guess this is love...
sharing n caring...
mistress making lassi...maan getting clothes for her...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Go to top