Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Role Play (Page 3)

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@Zaara Thanks Zaara,
Now I have learnt a valuable lesson 'Be a roman when you are in Rome and be a besharam when you are in GF' LOL
Now i am proud to say 'I AM A BESHARAM MANEETIAN.'
   Wink
@Mishty
Dear next time pls dont use acronyms for the benefit of babies like me.
LOL
And on your innocent talk, you have forgotten that I spied your manufacturing unit sometimes. Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqGiraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Oh yeah, love the role playing between them, they add just the right touch of drama to it, so it makes it more interesting and I agree with you, who cares which room it is as long Maaneet are together and at their romantic best LOL

Edited by drdee142 - 04 May 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Hey Mishty darling,
I am still a very small bachchi.
Wink I only take literal meanings. I have to still grow to learn your code words.
LOL
More over, 'ripping the dresses yourselves' means going mad dear. Ye besharam ki bath nahi hai darling. A very pathetic condition than being murdered. Ouch
[/QUOTE]
</div>
<div>ROFLYou can be a bachchi, but not innocent like me - Do I undertsand what you are trying to say? let me see if I am a tubelight or not.Tongue You mean we will all rip our props, since Maaneet will have nothing to rip (they may just have the hanky), did I passBlushing
[/QUOTE]

Oh, my God!
Did I mean anything like that?
Shocked
Mishty Dear, you are reading too much in between my lines. Tongue
[B]I should say u r an inventor and you get 1000 out of 100 for your sweet invention.

Clap Big smile
n for the Ad part, u know very well that i'm not an inventor like u. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
The enticing prospect of the pleasure of tasting the forbidden fruit... he sneaks around... hiding in the nooks and crevices... pulling her with him... whisking her softly... the driver and the mistress!

An affair that is scintilizing and scandalizing... they enjoy the roles as they explore the new side of the other... spicing up the romance. yet the heat builds up... the passions raw... the yearning dwells and he forays into the territories off his guard!

Giraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Brilliant writing again Sargeant.. I know you will NEVER disappoint.. Maaneet's moments from the episode has been clearly captured by your golden words again..

Firstly, i loved the title-- role play.. I still remember your bio lessons on role playing.. And yes its definitely more exciting for them to imagine themselves as others.. Their true feelings can only be captured then.. This can eventually lead to some intimacy between the couple.. Maan and geet are enjoying teasing themselves by imagining themselves as the driver and mistress.. Geet, in her role as a mistress, tries to dominate maan, as thats what a mistress would do.. In the process, this role play between them, can also arouse more romance in each other, as they take up other roles in future and get intimate with each other, which will result in the most awaited sr-cum-kiss.. This is why the new role brings spice to their lives, as they bicker as driver and mistress, they might end up making love in kitchen itself..

And of course he will have lassi only from his wife's hands.. Even poison from his mishty's hands will taste sweet.. But he wants lassi more than water.. He is very clever when he wants her to make lassi.. While she makes the lassi, maan will annoy her by disrupting her work.. This will only lead to some maahii moments between them.. And the sugar from her mouth, that means kissing her and tasting her lips gives him more sweet that the actual sugar itself.. And of course this first step, with the right place and the atmosphere, they can go on to make love to each other..

once again sargeant, HATS OFF to you.. If i can analyse your writing this much means, your writing is simply superb, it is able to reach out to me..

Clap KEEP WRITING SARGEANT!

you get an A+++++++++++++ for this soldier...

zaaratqGiraffidae

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Once again Teacher ClapClapClap

It is so cute the way Geet addresses him as Driver Balwant Singh and the way Maan reciprocatesDay Dreaming
If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouthDay Dreaming

you get A+++++++++++++ mishty...yes the sugar from would have tasted better from mouth to mouth...

rabia04fulGiraffidae

Go to top