Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rabia04ful

fab sylvia..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup agree no matter where...
just as long as they r together...rest of the world moves apart...
only they stay together...mistress in arms of driver...
loved it hugz..
well missed u alot..i hv been busy..
couldnt catch up ur posts...

hey missed you too...πŸ€—...yes, this driver and mistress are getting very naughty and i like it!

omg..interesting...very nice analysis Sylv

and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg..interesting...very nice analysis Sylv

and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...😍😍😍😍

he he he...i love how they are sneaking around...when they are already husband and wife...and after the kitchen scene...he pulls her into another room too...😍
Originally posted by undisclosed

<div align="center">thank you mona...i actualy gave a lesson on this in B2B once...i love that that maaneet are role playing...😳</div>

yes sargeant, i love maaneet and their role playing much.. And next time we can expect them to do more such role playing because they very well know what it often leads too.. And considering the fact that as ballu, maan has become more naughtier than before, now we can expect their desires to be ignited with each other more.. The yearning will increase and as they start to yearn for each other, we can see an outburst of all bottled feelings so far.. So im optimistic that that sr and kiss will happen, even though it will take time.. But when it happens, we cant stop them and neither can we be stopped.. So im waiting with hopes..
Originally posted by zaara25

yes sargeant, i love maaneet and their role playing much.. And next time we can expect them to do more such role playing because they very well know what it often leads too.. And considering the fact that as ballu, maan has become more naughtier than before, now we can expect their desires to be ignited with each other more.. The yearning will increase and as they start to yearn for each other, we can see an outburst of all bottled feelings so far.. So im optimistic that that sr and kiss will happen, even though it will take time.. But when it happens, we cant stop them and neither can we be stopped.. So im waiting with hopes..

wow...you get extra points for this one too soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...you get extra points for this one too soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😳😳 thanks sargeant.. all credits to u and yr bio lessons..πŸ‘β­οΈ

yes, when they start talking all naughty...it is cute to watch...can't wait for them to takes their roles further

Me too, I'm actually really enjoying this track but I hope we get a real kiss soon and the SR should follow shortly, know I'm getting greedy but can't help it; Maaneet do tend to have that affect on meπŸ˜‰

BTW is your name Sylvia, I'm Daisy but most of my friends call me Dee😊
luv the scene when they play driver driver...lolz
Originally posted by drdee142

Me too, I'm actually really enjoying this track but I hope we get a real kiss soon and the SR should follow shortly, know I'm getting greedy but can't help it; Maaneet do tend to have that affect on meπŸ˜‰

BTW is your name Sylvia, I'm Daisy but most of my friends call me Dee😊

yes i'm sylvia...funny thing...there is another dee on GF...how will i distinguish the two of you?...and your id's are similar too...but i guess it will be asier for me..to remember your names...and maaneet fans are absolutely greedy...we want more more and  more...but that kiss is overdue and even maan knows it...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by geet06

luv the scene when they play driver driver...lolz
me too...i hope they actualy go for a drive in the car πŸ˜‰