Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Hey Mishty darling,
I am still a very small bachchi.
πŸ˜‰ I only take literal meanings. I have to still grow to learn your code words.
πŸ˜†
More over, 'ripping the dresses yourselves' means going mad dear. Ye besharam ki bath nahi hai darling. A very pathetic condition than being murdered.

</div>
<div>🀣You can be a bachchi, but not innocent like me - Do I undertsand what you are trying to say? let me see if I am a tubelight or not.πŸ˜› You mean we will all rip our props, since Maaneet will have nothing to rip (they may just have the hanky), did I pass☺️
[QUOTE=Maaneet-is-best]
Oh, my God!
Did I mean anything like that?
😲
Mishty Dear, you are reading too much in between my lines. πŸ˜›
[B]I should say u r an inventor and you get 1000 out of 100 for your sweet invention.

πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
n for the Ad part, u know very well that i'm not an inventor like u. 😊
The enticing prospect of the pleasure of tasting the forbidden fruit... he sneaks around... hiding in the nooks and crevices... pulling her with him... whisking her softly... the driver and the mistress!

An affair that is scintilizing and scandalizing... they enjoy the roles as they explore the new side of the other... spicing up the romance. yet the heat builds up... the passions raw... the yearning dwells and he forays into the territories off his guard!
Originally posted by zaara25

Brilliant writing again Sargeant.. I know you will NEVER disappoint.. Maaneet's moments from the episode has been clearly captured by your golden words again..

Firstly, i loved the title-- role play.. I still remember your bio lessons on role playing.. And yes its definitely more exciting for them to imagine themselves as others.. Their true feelings can only be captured then.. This can eventually lead to some intimacy between the couple.. Maan and geet are enjoying teasing themselves by imagining themselves as the driver and mistress.. Geet, in her role as a mistress, tries to dominate maan, as thats what a mistress would do.. In the process, this role play between them, can also arouse more romance in each other, as they take up other roles in future and get intimate with each other, which will result in the most awaited sr-cum-kiss.. This is why the new role brings spice to their lives, as they bicker as driver and mistress, they might end up making love in kitchen itself..

And of course he will have lassi only from his wife's hands.. Even poison from his mishty's hands will taste sweet.. But he wants lassi more than water.. He is very clever when he wants her to make lassi.. While she makes the lassi, maan will annoy her by disrupting her work.. This will only lead to some maahii moments between them.. And the sugar from her mouth, that means kissing her and tasting her lips gives him more sweet that the actual sugar itself.. And of course this first step, with the right place and the atmosphere, they can go on to make love to each other..

once again sargeant, HATS OFF to you.. If i can analyse your writing this much means, your writing is simply superb, it is able to reach out to me..

πŸ‘ KEEP WRITING SARGEANT!

you get an A+++++++++++++ for this soldier...
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Once again Teacher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is so cute the way Geet addresses him as Driver Balwant Singh and the way Maan reciprocates😍
If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth😍

you get A+++++++++++++ mishty...yes the sugar from would have tasted better from mouth to mouth...
Originally posted by Chelsha

Sylvi, you mean no SR needed for our Maaneet. πŸ˜•   πŸ˜‰
Again an impressive poem from my poetic queen. πŸ‘

oh chelsha...i wold never say that...the SR is very much needed...its just that all this role playing builds up the desire...
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Beautifully written Sargeant! As always.

thank you mona...i actualy gave a lesson on this in B2B once...i love that that maaneet are role playing...😳
Originally posted by gurtilover

Gud

thank you !πŸ€—

fab sylvia..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup agree no matter where...
just as long as they r together...rest of the world moves apart...
only they stay together...mistress in arms of driver...
loved it hugz..
well missed u alot..i hv been busy..
couldnt catch up ur posts...

Originally posted by drdee142

Oh yeah, love the role laying between them, they add just the right touch of drama to it, so it makes it more interesting and I agree with you, who cares which room it is as long Maaneet are together and at their romantic best πŸ˜†

yes, when they start talking all naughty...it is cute to watch...can't wait for them to takes their roles further
Originally posted by euphoric

The enticing prospect of the pleasure of tasting the forbidden fruit... he sneaks around... hiding in the nooks and crevices... pulling her with him... whisking her softly... the driver and the mistress!

An affair that is scintilizing and scandalizing... they enjoy the roles as they explore the new side of the other... spicing up the romance. yet the heat builds up... the passions raw... the yearning dwells and he forays into the territories off his guard!

oh yes...maan as the driver allows himslf so many more liberties than maan the buisness man...he is so different with the way he is with geet...i love it!