Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Beautifully written Sargeant! As always.

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chelsha

@ Zaara,
I knew it dear. But i agree its my fault. I should have written it as SR room.
๐Ÿ˜›
And you know how kanjoos our CVs are! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ cvs are definitely kanjoos.. Hopefully they don show maaneet having their sr around the whole house.. Though it will be fun, i prefer the intimacy in a private room and with close proximity.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Mishty
You mean ripping is better than murdering.
Love you darling for your mercy. ๐Ÿ˜† @Zaara
'HUM BESHARAM MANEETIANS'
I am clean bowled dear. No more arguements.
๐Ÿ˜†

@ Mishty
You mean ripping is better than murdering.
Love you darling for your mercy. ๐Ÿ˜† @Zaara
'HUM BESHARAM MANEETIANS'
I am clean bowled dear. No more arguements.
๐Ÿ˜†

My dear Chelsha, did not expect this from you - me poor innocent still not besharam only meant we can all RestInPeace ๐Ÿคฃ  after the Kiss followed by  Serious Romance๐Ÿ˜
I am clean bowled over you being a besharam Maaneetian๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My dear Chelsha, did not expect this from you - me poor innocent still not besharam only meant we can all<font size="3"> <font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">R</font>est<font color="#ff0000">I</font>n<font color="#ff0000">P</font>eace</font></font> ๐Ÿคฃ after the Kiss followed by Serious Romance๐Ÿ˜

mama pls don argue you are not besharam.. I know better.. ๐Ÿคฃ

chelsha, its okay to be besharam maaneetians.. Everyone here are also besharam.. So we are normal if we are besharam..
๐Ÿคฃ
Chelsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

My dear Chelsha, did not expect this from you - me poor innocent still not besharam only meant we can all<font size="3"> <font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">R</font>est<font color="#ff0000">I</font>n<font color="#ff0000">P</font>eace</font></font> ๐Ÿคฃ after the Kiss followed by Serious Romance๐Ÿ˜

Hey Mishty darling,
I am still a very small bachchi.
๐Ÿ˜‰ I only take literal meanings. I have to still grow to learn your code words.
๐Ÿ˜†
More over, 'ripping the dresses yourselves' means going mad dear. Ye besharam ki bath nahi hai darling. A very pathetic condition than being murdered.

Hey Mishty darling,
I am still a very small bachchi.
๐Ÿ˜‰ I only take literal meanings. I have to still grow to learn your code words.
๐Ÿ˜†
More over, 'ripping the dresses yourselves' means going mad dear. Ye besharam ki bath nahi hai darling. A very pathetic condition than being murdered.
๐ŸคฃYou can be a bachchi, but not innocent like me - Do I undertsand what you are trying to say? let me see if I am a tubelight or not.๐Ÿ˜›  You mean we will all rip our props, since Maaneet will have nothing to rip (they may just have the hanky), did I passโ˜บ๏ธ
Chelsha thumbnail
@Zaara Thanks Zaara,
Now I have learnt a valuable lesson 'Be a roman when you are in Rome and be a besharam when you are in GF' ๐Ÿ˜†
Now i am proud to say 'I AM A BESHARAM MANEETIAN.'
   ๐Ÿ˜‰
@Mishty
Dear next time pls dont use acronyms for the benefit of babies like me.
๐Ÿ˜†
And on your innocent talk, you have forgotten that I spied your manufacturing unit sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

@Zaara Thanks Zaara,
Now I have learnt a valuable lesson 'Be a roman when you are in Rome and be a besharam when you are in GF' ๐Ÿ˜†
Now i am proud to say 'I AM A BESHARAM MANEETIAN.'
   ๐Ÿ˜‰
@Mishty
Dear next time pls dont use acronyms for the benefit of babies like me.
๐Ÿ˜†
And on your innocent talk, you have forgotten that I spied your manufacturing unit sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

We have such decent products๐Ÿ˜ฒ and still waiting for you to sponsor an AD - don't be a kanjoos bachchi๐Ÿ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah, love the role playing between them, they add just the right touch of drama to it, so it makes it more interesting and I agree with you, who cares which room it is as long Maaneet are together and at their romantic best ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago