undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

they have accepted their new roles...of driver and mistress..it adds spice to their lives...like making love in the kitchen...he'll drink only from her hands...not water but lassi...and the sugar from her mouth...will make the drink much more sassy...to these sessions just add the right props... and good lighting...and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant writing again Sargeant.. I know you will NEVER disappoint.. Maaneet's moments from the episode has been clearly captured by your golden words again..

Firstly, i loved the title-- role play.. I still remember your bio lessons on role playing.. And yes its definitely more exciting for them to imagine themselves as others.. Their true feelings can only be captured then.. This can eventually lead to some intimacy between the couple.. Maan and geet are enjoying teasing themselves by imagining themselves as the driver and mistress.. Geet, in her role as a mistress, tries to dominate maan, as thats what a mistress would do.. In the process, this role play between them, can also arouse more romance in each other, as they take up other roles in future and get intimate with each other, which will result in the most awaited sr-cum-kiss.. This is why the new role brings spice to their lives, as they bicker as driver and mistress, they might end up making love in kitchen itself..

And of course he will have lassi only from his wife's hands.. Even poison from his mishty's hands will taste sweet.. But he wants lassi more than water.. He is very clever when he wants her to make lassi.. While she makes the lassi, maan will annoy her by disrupting her work.. This will only lead to some maahii moments between them.. And the sugar from her mouth, that means kissing her and tasting her lips gives him more sweet that the actual sugar itself.. And of course this first step, with the right place and the atmosphere, they can go on to make love to each other..

once again sargeant, HATS OFF to you.. If i can analyse your writing this much means, your writing is simply superb, it is able to reach out to me..

πŸ‘ KEEP WRITING SARGEANT!
Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago

Once again Teacher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is so cute the way Geet addresses him as Driver Balwant Singh and the way Maan reciprocates😍
If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth😍

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

... just add the right props... and good lighting...and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...

Sylvi, you mean no SR needed for our Maaneet. πŸ˜•   πŸ˜‰
Again an impressive poem from my poetic queen. πŸ‘
Edited by Chelsha - 12 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

<div align="center">
</div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Once again Teacher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘</font>

<font size="3">It is so cute the way Geet addresses him as Driver Balwant Singh and the way Maan reciprocates</font>😍
<font size="3">If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth</font><font size="3">😍</font>

</div>

Mama, the more meet and misses they give us, the more special their kiss will get.. If they give us their kiss even today, it will be special and will forever be etched on our minds.. However, i too didnt like that the cup was kabab mein haddi between them.. If it wasnt there, they would have tasted the sugar and we all would have lost our minds.. But anyways good things will always come at last and its a beautiful torture to wait for such good things to happen.. Lets wait and watch!
Chelsha thumbnail

If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth

Hey Mishty,
Have we all done anything wrong dear?
You have planned to murder all the Maneetians on the very same day!
πŸ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chelsha

Sylvi, you mean no SR needed for our Maaneet. πŸ˜•   πŸ˜‰

its not that there is no sr needed for them.. I think she meant that they need the right props-like of course the bed, their clothes and good light-which means romantic atmosphere, and they can make love anywhere as long as they are doing it.. I think thats what she meant.. Thats how i took it..

Originally posted by: Chelsha

Hey Mishty,
Have we all done anything wrong dear?
You have planned to murder all the Maneetians on the very same day!
πŸ˜†

Not murder dear😳 - all I am asking for is a 😍Kiss😍 so we can all RIP🀣

zaaratq thumbnail

<font size="3">Not murder dear😳 - all I am asking for is a 😍<font color="#ff0000">Kiss</font>😍 so we can all<font color="#0000ff"> RIP</font>🀣</font>

RIP indeed! 🀣

i can forecast that everyone will ask for more such scenes once they show us once.. Afterall, we are besharam maaneetians.. What else can we expect?
πŸ˜†
Chelsha thumbnail
@ Zaara,
I knew it dear. But i agree its my fault. I should have written it as SR room.
πŸ˜›
And you know how kanjoos our CVs are!
πŸ˜†
Edited by Chelsha - 12 years ago