India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Role Play

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

they have accepted their new roles...of driver and mistress..it adds spice to their lives...like making love in the kitchen...he'll drink only from her hands...not water but lassi...and the sugar from her mouth...will make the drink much more sassy...to these sessions just add the right props... and good lighting...and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...

Edited by undisclosed - 03 May 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10hadahPEWINDSominababarabia04fulQueenbeePallavi-eiya-Angel-33Eccentric.Beingnishi_I-fian-pixie-BingeNoorFatimadrdee142euphoricaanyakunatShweta13zaaratqrahmona_paksweGiraffidae

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Brilliant writing again Sargeant.. I know you will NEVER disappoint.. Maaneet's moments from the episode has been clearly captured by your golden words again..

Firstly, i loved the title-- role play.. I still remember your bio lessons on role playing.. And yes its definitely more exciting for them to imagine themselves as others.. Their true feelings can only be captured then.. This can eventually lead to some intimacy between the couple.. Maan and geet are enjoying teasing themselves by imagining themselves as the driver and mistress.. Geet, in her role as a mistress, tries to dominate maan, as thats what a mistress would do.. In the process, this role play between them, can also arouse more romance in each other, as they take up other roles in future and get intimate with each other, which will result in the most awaited sr-cum-kiss.. This is why the new role brings spice to their lives, as they bicker as driver and mistress, they might end up making love in kitchen itself..

And of course he will have lassi only from his wife's hands.. Even poison from his mishty's hands will taste sweet.. But he wants lassi more than water.. He is very clever when he wants her to make lassi.. While she makes the lassi, maan will annoy her by disrupting her work.. This will only lead to some maahii moments between them.. And the sugar from her mouth, that means kissing her and tasting her lips gives him more sweet that the actual sugar itself.. And of course this first step, with the right place and the atmosphere, they can go on to make love to each other..

once again sargeant, HATS OFF to you.. If i can analyse your writing this much means, your writing is simply superb, it is able to reach out to me..

Clap KEEP WRITING SARGEANT!

Edited by zaara25 - 03 May 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

todayzstarundisclosed

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

... just add the right props... and good lighting...and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...
Sylvi, you mean no SR needed for our Maaneet. Confused   Wink
Again an impressive poem from my poetic queen. Clap

Edited by Chelsha - 03 May 2011 at 11:11pm

undisclosed

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

<div align="center">
</div>
<div align="center"><font size="3">Once again Teacher ClapClapClap</font>

<font size="3">It is so cute the way Geet addresses him as Driver Balwant Singh and the way Maan reciprocates</font>Day Dreaming
<font size="3">If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth</font><font size="3">Day Dreaming</font>

</div>

Mama, the more meet and misses they give us, the more special their kiss will get.. If they give us their kiss even today, it will be special and will forever be etched on our minds.. However, i too didnt like that the cup was kabab mein haddi between them.. If it wasnt there, they would have tasted the sugar and we all would have lost our minds.. But anyways good things will always come at last and its a beautiful torture to wait for such good things to happen.. Lets wait and watch!

undisclosed

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

If only that cup was not present in between their lips and the sugar went from mouth-to-mouth

Hey Mishty,
Have we all done anything wrong dear?
You have planned to murder all the Maneetians on the very same day!
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweGiraffidaeundisclosed

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Originally posted by undisclosed

... just add the right props... and good lighting...and it won't matter which room...as long as they're in it...
Sylvi, you mean no SR needed for our Maaneet. Confused   Wink

its not that there is no sr needed for them.. I think she meant that they need the right props-like of course the bed, their clothes and good light-which means romantic atmosphere, and they can make love anywhere as long as they are doing it.. I think thats what she meant.. Thats how i took it..

undisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

undisclosed

Go to top