Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Maan abhi se apne angle ko flirt karna sikharahai hai, not bad Mr. KhuranaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetkimeet

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
perfect family...they really have such a nice time together...cnt wait for vicky to find abt maan...continue soon...n thnx ffor the pm...

maaneetkimeet

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
no update
my dearCryCry
maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

no update
my dearCryCry

HEY!!! dear i am updating right now love and friendship ...right now sorry i will update this one 2mor for sure ...as i am working so i did not able to finish the update for this FF...but sure for 2mor  
rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
amazing...

maaneetkimeet

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Recape-

BACK to INDIA………………it was new morning for them ……………everyone was up…………….as it was two to 3 days ………..VICKY has been retune …………..and everything was going normaly ……but Vicky was in thought…………as it has been 3 days …….and no buddy talked about MAAN ……..or even took his name…………or even ………..he did not notice his mom …….talking on phone  with MAAN or calling him…………and even  his BRO …….had not call…………..with that thought he was passing back and fourth in his room……………and thinking…………………….what going on?...

Part -7

While vicky was in his thought ………..his mom came and asked him what happen?i am calling you form long time u did not even respond to me ……………… is any problem ha …………tell me ……………u look disturbed ……….she put's her had on his face and asked him again is everything all right ha…………………but then also he did not even  said a word to her………….   just keep's looking at her... and trying to read her …………….then he slowly  asked his mom………..can I asked you a question……………then she say asked you don't need a permission for that …………….then he asked her where is bro mom…………….i have retun after five long year ………..and I been home …..looking  at each every one ……no body take 's bro name…………….. is everything all right…………………..and after I have retun not even  once I saw you talking to bro …………..or even bro call have been came…………..1st if even he uesd to go for office you used to call him 10 time's day  …………….nd you used to ask him did  you have your lunch…..and then you used to say him came early …………don't get late or work late ……………….mom………………not even that but secen 's I have came no body took bro's name or even talk about him ……………………….hmmm……mom is every thing all right  na…………….then Nandini say's ...yes everything is all right …..your dad told you na that your bro has gone to same bunissen tripe….. then you know ur bro how bussy he get's in his work….. because he don't want ur dad to be upset with him …………………… then Vicky say …….I know mom but…………….bro can forget everyone mom………….but he can never forget you …………….he love's you lot………even how ever busy he is  or tired  after work………….then also he will call you and will talk to you at least for 5 min but he will for sure…………. I know my bro he will never forget you…….. that for sure he know how worrie you get … when you don't c him or even talk to him ……………………hmmm mom………….then Nandini say's in this last five year lot of things changed Vicky after you have gone ……and then everything changed………………..then Vicky say ……………..what do you even mean to say  mom….that every thing changed to…do you mean to say that bro changed…….. I know my  bro he will never chnaged ……..whole world can changed but he will never……………….I know him………and how can even you even say that bro changed mom……you know him more then me ……….then also you saying this …….mom……y I am feeling that you guys are trying to hid something form me ha …………………is everything all right …….whenever I take bro's name …..dadi start crying and you to mom always look's sad ha…………………….and then you try to changed the topic …….what the matter????? tell me mom I want to know the truth……………. Then Nanidni say…….their is nothing ………….. don't worry ur bro will came soon……..then Vicky say mom look at me in my eyes and tell  …………..and when he is going to be back ha……tell me mom look at me 1st …….then …………….but Nandini  does not look at him as she was crying   …………..then she heard ………………….Yash calling her …………………then she wipes her tires …..then say to Vicky that ...she need's to go as your dad has retun form office  ………………then says get freshup and came for dinner…………..as your dad told you that you will joining office with him  form 2mor so came fast and have ur dinner ……so that you can go to bed early so u  can get up ealry …………..and she goes away……..then Vicky thinks to him self I know mom you were crying…………..i can c  ur eyes red and sad ……………………………and even dadi's ……………….and when ever I take bro's name dad face turn's to anger…………………and without saying he goes away …….I also know because of dad u and dadi are affried talking about anything that he don't like……but …..I will find out soon mom …..dont worrie…….with that he goes to freshup and came for dinner …..and everyone start having their dinner  in silent  ………………….and soon dinner also came to end ……..yash say's to everyone good night and try to walk away …………………when he ask 's Vicky is he ready for office 2mor ha…………………..then Vicky say's yes dad…………………..good  yash repaly …………then yash say go to bed now so……you don't get late 2mor ……..b/c it's 1st day I don't want you to get  late…………..and also your comeing with me so…………………………….vicky say …………….yes dad ….good night………………then he say good night to  D and his mom and goes to his room for sleeping ………..and dadi and Nandini  also goes to their room's for sleeping………………………………………..but Vicky cant sleep ………………..he keep's think of his bro  ….and  also c his mom and dadi 's faceses that are sad whenever he take his bro name…………………………he try to thing what happen in last five year that changed…………………..and he remmbers his mom saying that in last five year lot's of thing changed……….thinks that until sleep took over him………… ……….and he sleeps……..

Back to london ……………..

New sun rays flickered……..on lovley family ……Maan wake's up by sun rise …..and look's up at his JAAN…………..who is sleeping peacefuly on his cheast ………he know's that she is very tired …..so he thinks to late her sleep ……so lightly he moves her away so she does not get up…… and goes for his morning excerice………………after retuneing form excerice .. … he came's to his room and see 's his JAAN  is stile sleeping…..so he goes for shower and get's ready for office ……Then he came's close to her and kisses her on her forehead stile she does not wake's up …..so he thinks of ………writeing a note for her ……….and placess beside her pelo…..and goes to his angle room …… and kisses her to and then picks her up in his arm and take's her to his room and placess her beside his JAAN and cover's to both of them by spread ……………goes down……………..when he was going to leave for office…..RAJI asked him for breakfast so he tell's her that he is getting late so he will have in offfice ……then RAJI say him that she made breakfast for everyone ……  as she know that DI might be tried so……..as she saw the time and she was not seen in kitchen so she thought to prepar for everyone…………….but MAAN say her thank you but he really getting late so ………………he leave and says sorry to her ………………..then after MAAN leaveing ………….RAJI also goes to her room and take her stuff and goes to her DI room to check on her…….but she found her still sleeping so ……… then she leaves after looking at them …….and closes the door…………….and leave's for collage ……as soon as she reachess's the collage she get's busy by day ……..MAAN also reachess his office and get's busy as he had meeting to a atten and sort out with some project so he was realy busy with day today ……and meeting after meeting so ………….he was hell busy today ………late after noon GEET wake's up and c her ANGLE sleping beside her ………and then she look's at time and it was almost ……2:00 clock …….then she thinks ……..MAAN did not wake her up……she feel's bad as she was not able to make breakfast for him and did not able to good buy him so she thinks to call him……..as she was picking up her phone ………………..she saw a note place beside that …………………she picks up the note and read's……………………JAAN love you lot…………….as I know when you will wake up I will be gone to office………….so I know my JAAN very well……………..so as per me u will  be sad……………..so don't feel sad I know u might be thinking why did not I wake you up……………………..but JAAN I know u were realy tired and did not had heart to wake you up form your  good night sleep so……………………be happy and love you and my ANGLE to  ………………….as I will be busy with meeting so I will not be able to atten any phone call's of you ………………………….cu soon…………………LOVE ……….YOUR HONEY and MAAN…………………lot's of kisses to for my lovley wife and MY ANGLE ….. and then GEET kisses the note and smiles………………soon ANGLE woke up then both mother and daughter had…………..lovley moment to together …………….then both's of them got ready and headed down ...then GEET give's ANGLE to play her toyes ……………and she goes to kitchen………….and starts prepaering dinner as she knew both MAAN and RAJI will come home and will ask for food as soon as they step in house………..  soon it was time for them to came …. …………..soon RAJI came and tell's her DI that she is realy hunger and has lot's of work of collage to do and  pluse very tireding day  ……………so GEET tell that you go get freshup and I will get ur dineer ready so you can have early and I will also feed ANGLE ………..and  I will have when MAAN  will came …………….so go and came fast ……………..soon RAJI leave's and  came'safter 5min and  take her place and start to eat her food……………….and GEET try's feeding MEET…………….by make her sit in her lap to feed her with her cereal,which was really a battle. she was making groogling sounds, patting table with her chubby lil hands while GEET was partly getting irritated nd partly was amused looking at her naughty daughter.."DI aaj isse kya hua hai.. she is acting very fidgety..!" RAJI asked  smilling at ANGLE "Kuch nai RAJI.. Aapke ANGLE ab badae ho rahe hai" kissing MEET "..teething ki wajah se pareshaan kar rahe hai' MAAN hota hai na to apni kahaniyon mein uljha ke isse khila deta hai..!"

"Hmmm'..Seems like sumone's missing me haan'?" They all heard a voice

"Hey JIJU.. U r late.." RAJI exclaimed while GEET kept quiet..

"I know DEAR.. aur bohot bhook bhi lagi hai.." MAAN said making baby face nd caressing his stomach.. "aap fresh ho jao main aapaki  plate lagati hoon..Okk.." GEET said getting up from the table.. stopped wen she heard him "Umm..nahi its okk.. you have ur food,  tab tak main ANGLE ko khila deta hoon lao'" taking ANGLE kissing her cheek "Hey my lil Princess..Aap mama ko pareshaan kyun kar rahe ho huh..!" Whilst MEET making baby sounds MAAN got his reply from RAJI.. "..kyunki bhale hi yeh dikhne mein DI ke jaise hai par all her mannerisms are like you.."

"oye chup kar..DI  ke chamche.."MAAN said smirking "o jab tera vakta aayega na tab dekhoonga kitni zubaan chalti hai teri.." He said naughtily, putting a spoonful towards MEET who was now having it nicely..

MAAN was sitting comfortably on the sofa with his back facing the table and ANGLE playing with his hair lolzzz.. soon RAJI and GEET finished their are dinner and then RAJI……  take's  ANGLE from a MAAN …..she headed towards her room..  got up to the table as he was damn hungry nd food was smelling really good.. he moved there flirting woth GEET as usual.. "waise JAAN the food is smelling great.. aur waise bhi tumhare haath ka khana is always'good……………..and kisses her …..then she say's you did not wake me up in morning ha……ohhh so ur mad at me ha …..JAAN I told you na……………..ur were tired dear so I thought you should sleep………………….and  …………whole day running around behind my little ANGLE …… make you tired JAAN so…………….ha sorry na JAAN…………………..so now plzzz can I  get to eat with you and give me that beautiful simile ha………………….that like my gal…………….i am realy hunger all day busy with meeting's so did not had time to eat ……………………..then GEET says …………that's y I want u to wake me up so can I make you have ur breakfast……………………c whole day you did not eat……just because you  want me to sleep………………….hmmm………….it's ok JAAN next time I will wake you………….now leave it and sit beside me and feed me……………….i don't like eating by my hand…………….so feed me…………………MAANNN ………chup chap khana khaye ……………….no ways JAAN today you will feed me…..other wise I will not eat………………….MAAN aap belkul ANGLE ban jate ho……………..yes so will you feed me now ………………..ok HONEY…………love you JAAN……….and pulls her and make her sit in his lap………….then GEET say MAAN kya kar rahey aap……………chali…………..eat now and put''s spoone full of rice and dal………as he was kissing her so and getting all naughti thought ………………with  some more lovley moment ………. MAAN  had his dinner and GEET clean's kitchen …..and goes to her bed room………………….and in their love land…………………………………………then GEET says to MAAN that she missed him today ………..then he say me to JAAN …….then he says today was little buys day but I sort out everything with pending porject's and other work so little free 2mor so not worrie ………………….then GEET say hmmm………….so then u will be home 2mor na………No I have meeting in morning then I am free in afternoon so then we will go out …….beacuse after RAJI came we did not go any where so……...seems someone realy missed me ha……………she all get's shy and hid's her face in hin arm……….as MAAN  start kissing and making her all more red ……………………and then soon both  goes to their love world………………. scene  goes by lovley...

Hope u guys will …………..like this part plzzz avoid any mistake and hit the like button plzzz……………..their will more maan and geet moment next part with raji and meet ...so wait ...

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10maaneet_mansirosesanaMSgayatrisurbhijn106virensTinkJiamaan13579-psk--BeingAppy-mansijani21am_sweet_paricherieLoveramalu123madhu.pmlistdh_ritisheetalvasaKinshukKiDewaniGurruKiDeewani-ninavineethuMG-Veritaserum-rupzloveuambbihaAsh1991sanu3108tehzeeb25sonu4eversmallville-Zahra15-mitzi11swetha10rsroopali..hinal..shah10seemamarychsweety22preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinapickachuJanakivallav

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Great update
Thanks for pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index