Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

awweusm

updt sooon plezzz
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

K3G-PART-9

This part is  for Mona 1992…………I NOW SHE WATIED FOR TO LONG ………………….AND THIS SPECALIY FOR HER ………………..I AM REEALY THANKFULL TO HER ………………..

IMPORTANT NOTE - GUYS PLZZ BEFORE READING …U REALY NEED TO KNOW COLOR COUTING OTHER WISE YOU WILL BE HAVING PROBLEM IN UNDERTANDING ………OK ………….RED IN THINKING OF MAAN …………….AND BULE IS THEIR FACE TO FACE CONVERTION ………….WHEN THEY MEAT 1ST ………….. AND HAVE WRITTEN FULL IN DETAL ……..

IT BEEN MONTH Vicky BACK BUT THERE IS NO SING OF HIS BROTHER BACKING OR  CALLING ONCE …………this has led him to think that their something worg indeed……….today whole day he was thinking at work what is it that ………..maan bro is not back what kind of deal this which not getting over ………….by over an over think he got noon answered ……………but he was missing today lot …………..so he decided to leave for home …………………and think ……..so he left for home today earlier than ever …………and was going to his when ………… he was passing by maan room …………..and decide to go their ………….. and fill his present their ……………so went over their ………………….and was looking all over ………all their photography form childhood to young………all the moment they send together as brother …………….where flashing in front of him ………….. how maan to help him in ever thing …..study ,sport and all extra ………….while he was thinking ………..he went to near maan study desk …………..where he was looking at book's ….and all their most cute family photo ……………at time  he was think where are bro I am missing you lot …………………come back plzzz ……………………..by this teras come in his eye's ……………and then suddenly he found…………….. MAAN   DIARY …………….. HE looks at and open and read 1st page it has geet name …………….and …… thinks of reading by setting over ………. What is it? He thought bro never used to right a diary then how come it say ……and who is geet ……he then think of reading it ……..in order to find out …what is it ………………..

Today I saw her first time in deans offcie when I went to collage………….actually the reason to go there that I wanted to hire few student that can fork for me as my advisor like finac , leage, n administrstion I was wonduring If I cud meet with some of ur top student n get them to think if they r interested in the offer this is more like a on campuse interview'''..

The first look only told me that she was the best ….her attitude and all and specially simplicity  and all ……but as she saw me ……she got biggest shock of her life …… she thought like that I think …..that because I can tell by her ….face look that ….really shocked ……………but soon she come out of that as dean told her to come in …..as she come I said hi…I am Maan Khurana………………but she cut me of in between only said ….

THE CONVERSTION WE HAD THEIR …..IN DEAN OFFICE B/W MAAN AND GEET AND PULS ARJUN …

Maan khurana I know u………….dean told her why I was here and all …then I told her to show me her file ….so I can read and look at it ….i was really impaired by her after reading I looked at her told that her that ur very talented …………then I intro her with my PA and VP….which was my best friend …..Arjun ….she was again shooked and shouted and told what??????????? I can still c her face like that …what she talk ….and I can still remember her word to word ….that I have to write down here…

I m sorry I mean this is realy gud that u finaly thought to put him as ur VP coz he is the best canditat so far u have

M: what do u mean by beest candidat so far I have had very gud once n intelegent onces in the interview n I still have to hire one more VP so one of those……….

GEET: no sir I think that al the candidat that u have interviwed so far r not at al gud they don't have one thing that Mr arjun has which is ur trust I mean u cant just put anyone as ur VP a VP shud b the man or female who u truse the most n to my view there is no one better then Mr arjun beside after putting mr arjun as ur VP I trly don't think that u need anyone else coz he is the best u have n with that u want need any other

MAAN n Arjun looked at her n then to each other with the imprasive look on their face

MAAN: well Miss HANDA I m very imprest with the ur way of thinkingits true that u shud have total trust in ur VP I have heard one thing about u is that u admire my work very much and the dean Mr Virandra Kapoor just told me that u take me as ur Idol that is something that I do not eccepted to here from anyone

GEET: well sir first its true an honer to heve meet u then second I thing that when u see people do gud thing u shud try to apreset their work and admire them n I belive this was ur own word n besid I have read so mush about u that there is no way I cud have keepet my self from admiring ur work

MAAN: well as aggine I m imprest with ur presents of mind Miss HANDA here is the job description n u will resive an apoinment latter thru the mail so plz writ doen ur phone# n also ur add n congratulation ur my new PA for now since u r studing I wud very mush like u to finish it first n then joint the company n to train u arjun will b there ……………

AFTER THAT WE BOTH GOOD …BYE EACH OTHER ………AND ME AND ARJUN LIVES DEAN OFFICE END OF OUR CONVERTION THEIR …………

THEN MAAN THINKING WHILE GOING BACK …wow never seen anyone as beautiful asw her and so simple she is just so aborable n cute she is smart n intekegent and I like the way of her thinking………….. ……… THEN WHOLE DAY  I WAS THINKING OF HER AS I ……..have meet so many girl but not one of them keep me thinking about them after first meeting but this girl there something in her that is just making me think more n more about her like her sea green eyes full of inocanses, her flowess white milky skine, her rosy lips, her long jet black hair god she was just wering regular WHITE salwar khamis n looking like an anjel just imagine how wud she look if she actuly put some efforts in to getting ready n wore somethink like red sari I just cant KEEP HER OUT OF MY MIND …………..

AFTER COMPLED TWO DAY I SAW HER …IN MY OFFICE FOR JOB …THIS FULL TWO DAY  I WAS ONLY THINKING OF HER …..AS SOON AS SHE COMES ….I HAD FELLING THAT SHE HAD ACCPETED THE JOB ………….AND THAT COME TURE ………….SHE DID ACCPETED IT ……………

THIS WAS THE 1ST TIME SHE COME TO MY OFFICE ….AS SHE COME …AND THE CONVERTION WE HAD ….TOGTHER ……………..

M:"oh miss HANDA I m so sorry I did not saw u n just collid with u"

G:"oh no mr KHURANA it was my fault I shud have at less looked where I was going"

MAAN:"so u here to accept the job right!!"

G:"yes, I m here to accept the job"

MAAN:"well that's a good news n it will b a pleasure to have u on bord miss HANDA"

G:" thanxs a lots mr KHURANA  it will b an hounore to work under u"

M: "let me tell arjun that u r here so u can finish some of the formalities"

GEET: "ya sure"

Then MAAN left to tell arjun it is true that he did not hade ot go ther personaly to call arjun but maan was loosing his sence he was more staring to her then talking tats y he thought that leveing this place wud b better.

After arjun came they were very bussy on the finishing the formalites but just then maan's eye fall on the a diary that was under one of the desk he thought to picket it up later.

After finishing the formalites

GEET:once agine thank you very much mr KHURANA.

MAAN: its realy a pleasure to work with u …… so y don't v go out tonight for a dinner to celebrat ur hiring in this company???

After hering this arjun was toaly stunned OMG MAAN KHURANA is asking her out that g2b the braking news. I KNOW B/C I CAN C HIS  EXPERSSION AND PULS GEET TO ….

GEET  was speechless she just cud not belive her ears MAAN KHURAN  wants to have a dinner with her to celebrat her susseces.

...I cant belive my self did I just said that I just hope that she don't say no I realy want ot know her better.BUT MY FEAR COME TRUE SHE DID SAY NO BUT NEXT SECOND …………….I HEARD HER ……SAYING

GEET: uhhh actuly I m very sorry but I wont b able to come tonight coz todays is my b'day so v have a small part at my house

MAAN: wow its ur birthday today well then Happy birthday to u hope al ur dreams n wishes come true n this gives us ot celebrat 2 things now right arjun

Ar: ya of course n ya Happy birthday

GEET: thnxs a lot

MAAN: so r v invited to the party meening me n arjun both r invited or u r planning to cut us short hunn

Arjun just looked at him for saying this it was very unussul for maan to goto party that to he was very happy to go their

GEET  was realy shoked AGAIN AS I CAN SAY THAT ……………… AND AS WELL AS ARJUN

GEET: ya sure sir both of u r invited

MAAN: alrit then mr n arjun will surly come

ARJUN: yup v both will defenatly come

GEET: ok then c ya

MAAN: ok bye once agine happy birth day

GEET: thnxs

Then she left the office       ng with u

After GEET left………………………..I NEW IT ARJEN WILL SAY THAT AND STRAT HIS LETURE …………….

Ar: MAAN what is wrong with u u just ask her to invit u n me to her party

MAAN: oh come on arjun to days is her b'day I wanted to give her gift n ya I m sure this will not b a partyu like other I m sure this will b the one that I love like she wud have only few ppl n it will b like have dinner together just a small ceremony

Ar: I know that but……. Uknow what I realy think that u have lost ur sence ppl lost their sence whene they r old but u being the opposite to everyone u r losing it right now.

M: ha ha ha arjun ur jokes r going down but anyway lets go v got to find something nice n sweet gift for her oh ya plz cancel al my miteeings for today n lets go

Arjun saw MAAN with his wide open eyes I  turnd n saw him THEN I CALLED HIM

MAAN: arjun what is the matter r u ok??

Ar: MAAN  r u feeling ok u r giving me a lots of hart attekes today

MAAN: ok fine I know I have changed but I feel gud in this new way of mine so plz get my miteeings canceled n lets go

Then I   stood up from MY sit n went to one of the desk n bens down to get the thing that was under the table it was black diary

Then I open the diary then did not know to whome this diary belong to

The first page had MY picture on it n under the pic it wariten with PINKA ink MAAN KHURANA  MY SOLE DESIRE" undernith of it was the name of the owner of the diary "GEET HANDA …………."

PREVIEW –TO BE CONTIUE ….READING ………DIARY BY Vicky  past of maan and geet ………………

THANK YOU ONE MORE TIME TO MONA 1992………THIS FOR U ……….I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE IT ……….I WILL UPDATE ONE MORE FOR YOU ……

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE PART ………PLZZZ DO TELL ME HOW IT IS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN ALSO U CAN SAY AND I WILL TRY AND ANSWER YOU QUESTION... 

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot 4 updating...especially 4 me
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm n da update it wa awsome 
plzz cont soon x
Edited by soni4eva - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME DEAR, CONTINUE SOON.
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

so geet was already in love with maan!...interesting!

continue soon!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update...thanks 4 pm