Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...i loved it...continue soon,,,,,,,
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

RECAPE

Jaan
RAJI ka  phone aya thha..i am going to peak them form kate place ..I'll just be back in 20-25

minutes..
      Love 
       Ur jaanu..and honey…….she smiled nd busied herself in making the dinner.. ………….

Part -6

That night GEET made favorite dinner of RAJI and MAAN's …… Continental and Indian ………..both's………she always like…….to make their favorite…..they always say her that she should make her favorite …………but she never listen to them …………and always make their favortie …………and tell's…..them that she like any thing …………..so it does not matter to her …………..and thing that they like is favorite to her………….beacuse she love them lot's so their favorite is her also…………..with that thought she set up's table and…………then when bell rings she came out of her thought and goes to open the door…………..as soon as ANGLE c her mom goes to her and Kisses her and tell's her that she missed her …………then GEET says my Baby ……..and then says again- mamma misssed you to ………….. then GEET said to MAAN and RAJI to start to have their dinner untile that she will feed her little ANGLE …….who might be hungre…………….right my ANGLE………then MAAN and RAJI  says that they will wait until she finished feeding with ANGLE …….then they will have dinner together as after long time they will have family dinner together ……..but GEET says that it will get late and u guys have work and collage 2mor ………so no and have dinner but they says that they can wait and then she says u guys never listen to me and walk toward kitchen ………as soon as GEET starts to walk' …..in kitchen…………..and then ANGLE looked over her mummy and …………….said that she want to get down ……..as GEET was telling MAAN and RAJI  that then they don't wake up in morning  and was talking to them……. she does not pay attention to her ANGLE what she had said ...and………..  put's her down …..and …..she  also run's away …..where MAAN was relaxing and talking to RAJI …..then GEET ohhh now you to with them……. start calling her but she does not came then GEET start walking toward hall…..  and says jaise papa vase bete …..as soon as she said that …..MAAN looks at her  …………….and then says GEET……….kya GEET……….untile that  ANGLE had run to her nursery….then soon GEET also start walking to nursery and MAAN also follows her…then RAJI say's that they will not changed…………ANGLE  saw her mom again coming to her  and started running…..then GEET also start running   after her daughter to make her eat.. "MEETTT.. ruk jao bete.. finish your food.." "nai.. pehle aap mujhe paklo.." MEET said naughtily nd kept running "ANGLE kya kar rahe ho baby.. stop MEET.." "nai mama..mujhe paklo..tabhi main kahunge.." sighing as she caught her "pakad liyaaa..Bohot shaitaan ho gaye ho aap ANGLE..Ek dum papa jais.." MEET giggled in response as she saw RAJI standing at the door of the nursery.. and looking……but both GEET nd MAAN didn't notice.. that she also came their ………"Hmm.. to main tumhe shaitaan lagta hoon JAAN..?" MAAN asked "ofcourse..Kabhi kabhi to tum mein aur MEET mein koi fark nai lagta mujhe.." she said teasingly "achha..abhi to maine koi shaitaani nai ki tab yeh haal hai jab karunga tab kya karogi..hmm.." he took hold of ANGLE nd tossed her in air nd caught her while her giggled loudly " Ab yeh mera bete hai to meri tarah hi hoga na..Cutie pie nd Apple of every boys eye.."  "Ji nai yeh mera bete hai aur yeh meri tarah hi shareef hoge.. tumhari tarah flirt nai.."  "Oye madam.. agar main flirt nai karta to aap sharmaati kis baat pe.." as he said it she blushed "bilkul aise hi.. you look so beautiful when you blush, my love" Her cheeks were deep crimson now "MAAN kuch to sharam karo..Do ssal ka bete hai yahan tumhara aur tum ho ke flirt kar rahe ho.."  "Arre to achha hai na voh bhi seekh lege.. aage jaake ani Boyfreinds ke sath problem nai hogi usse.." he said cheekily "boyfreinds..? MAAN apa kitni ladake laana chate ho iski zindagi mein..?" she said with mocking anger "zyada nai JAAN.. par kya karun yeh HUMARA bete hai.. you know she has inherited her features from the most beautiful lady nd the most handsome man on this Earth.. to tum hi socho.." giggling "MAAN sudhar jao.. do do bachon ko samhalna mere bas ki nai hai.." he was shocked "JAAN tumne mujhe pehle kyun nai bataya.. do do bache.. you mean main phirse.." before he could complete "chup blikul chup main APAKI aur MEET ki baat kar rahi thhi.. apa kisi bache se kam ho kya…….."nai.." they heard MEET saying it with a sweet dimply smile nd burst out laughing…….then as soon as they were moving out of nursery they saw RAJI ……. smiling toward them ……..and then GEET asked her that …….when did she came here ….as she was sitting in hall………………….then RAJI said ……to GEET ……………that when JIJU and you came so I also came but guys did not notice me ………….and …….then says that I like that today also when JIJU flirt with you………..you get red all………… and laugh as GEEt get's more red …………then MAAN says that's b/c its MAAN SINGH KHURANA's charm….. …………..GEET get's more shy ……… then she looks at MAAN and give him look…………then to RAJI she says that  ………….tu bhoot bool ne lagi hai………………..aba chalo dinner karte hai ketani der ………..ho gaye……………….then they all head toward dinner table ...and then MAAN make his ANGLE sit in her chair and pull's her near his chair  …………….then GEET serva them……………then RAJI andMAANsaid wow ………….GEET…………….you made our favortie again……………ha ……………and then they say thank you to her ………….and then MAAN kisses GEET on her check as she was serveing him……………..then ANGLE said Kissyy!!!!!……………..then MAAN said yeh yeah yeah kissy wissy……………and feed's her form her plat ……..then GEET said to MAAN that u eat ……….I will Feed ANGLE and I will also eat…………then MAAN and RAJI used to talk to ANGLE alternatively and make her giggled with that they had their dinner peacefully and having fun together………..then GEET said too MAAN that take ANGLE to her room and put her in bed until that she will clean the kitchen then……………MAAN said ok……………..JAAN………….then he take her and goes toward her room …..then RAJI says to her DI that she will help her in cleaning ………….then GEET said ok…………and both gals cleans and MAAN put ANGLE's to bed……..then with that they finish their work and goes toward their room ….by wishing good night to each other….until that MAAN had also put ANGLE to her bed ……and had came to their room and changed ……and was sleeping on bed…………….then GEET enter her room ……and goes  washroom ………….to changed ………..then comes to bed and put her head on MAAN's  cheat and kiss him their …………and wishes him good night and says love you…………..as it was very late ..…..and  he also have to go office 2mor ….so he also kisses her on forehead …..and says good night JAAN and love you to……………….with that they all goes to sleep……………with similes on their faces…………..

BACK to INDIA………………it was new morning for them ……………everyone was up…………….as it was two to 3 days ………..VICKY has been retune …………..and everything was going normaly ……but Vicky was in thought…………as it has been 3 days …….and no buddy talked about MAAN ……..or even took his name…………or even ………..he did not notice his mom …….talking on phone  with MAAN or calling him…………and even  his BRO …….had not call…………..with that thought he was passing back and fourth in his room……………and thinking…………………….what going on?...

I hope u guys like the update plzzz hit the like button and avoid any mistake…….

mitzi11 thumbnail
meet so cute
family time  so lovely
now vicky getting doubt
about his brother
love it
fantastic
yippe first comment
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic