Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing ff n that movie was amazing as welll...am so living it...plzz continue soon n plzz add me to ur pm list...
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww awesomeee luved ittt
add me 2 ur pm listtt
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NIce FF.. lovely updates.. meet is cute.. continue soon.. plzz add me onto ur pm list...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love this movie and reading the same on my fav couple...
love the way u hv just chosen the concept and not scenes as the scenes r diff...
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Note –HEY !!!!!!!!!!! guys it's very important…………… I would  like to know  how u want me to wright the story as ………………….from next part U want me to give u full flashback of maan and geet how they meet and fall in love or …… flashback and present life of what going in geet and maan life ……………tell me……………… I was thinking about present plus flashback………….so that way u can c cute scene of maan and GEET and their Angle ………………….. tell me how u want so I can move on………….as I will try my best to give ……………thank you tell me …………….and also sorry toughs guys how did not got PM…………….plzzz send me buddy request who want me to PM ………..so that I can PM …….thank u so much …………. 

Precap-

IN INDIA morning ……..Vicky is retureing to his home after 5 years after completing his collage …..so whole house is decorated……………in his retuning ………….and yash is saying to family that in front of Vicky no one will talk about maan ………and he goes ……and everyone is sad â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.  

Part -3

The whole khurana mansion is beautifully decorated….everyone is very happy because after long time their son or grandson is retuning…….but somewhere they all are hiding their pain …..To which they are going through…because they all somewhere missing or wishing that ……"If maan would have been with them the happiness would be double "…Nandiniislooking at the picture…. in which Vicky and Maan are together and thinking …..That she wishes both her son should be together but that can't happen …….but my wish is wherever my son live or stay ….. Their mom will always pray for them and for their happiness…….and then she heard Yasha calling her and asking her is everything ready ….she lightly simile to him and says yes ……….and then Yasha says  that's good………… and then Yasha  says to her that he is really happy today because his son is returning after long time………….so he want everything to be perfect for him …….so that as soon as he see us he should be happy and also should have a bright smile  on his face and forget everything else ……….Nandini is only looking at him ….and then from far away dadi is also looking at them …….and then dadi says Yasha... and then Yasha turns around ………and says yes â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦then dadi says when Vicky will came and……….  he will ask where is Maan what are you going to say…….and  Yasha look 's at dadi and says that……make up some thing I don't want him to know about maan …………..and then dadi say how long we can hid this form Vicky you know he will ask about maan …………and also he will find the truth sooner or later we have to tell him ….then Yasha say that he don't want to listen anything  anymore……………..  Just keep in mind that Vicky should not ask about maan and nobody should tell him…………….about Maan and also tells that ……………….as soon as he came am going to make him join business with me…..so he don't get any time about thinking any think else……..so I hope u all will cooperate with me ………so forum now on ward no more talking about Maan and also I want  everyone to be happy in front of  Vicky……………I hope everyone understood ……….as soon as he finish…………..a servant came 's and tells that car has been arrived…………….then everyone goes to front door ……..and they all well came's Vicky by doing his aarti and putting a tilak ……..and then he takes everyone 's blessing my bending his head and touching their leg ………….and then when he goes to touch Yasha feet he hold's him and hugs him tightly ……everyone is really happy and then Nandini say let's go inside ……………….at that time Vicky ask that where is his big bro (Maan)………………everyone  looks at one another ………………then Nandini says that ……….let's go inside and u go fresh up………………today everything is made of your favorite ………..but once again Vicky try to say that he will like to c his big bro then ……………..he will have everything ……………………Nandini try to say him something at that time yasha …………….say in stern……………that he should go and get fresh up first …………..and then they  will have talk …………….and Vicky  look 's  at everyone by little surprisingly and he thinks that something is wrong …………..but he then think to ignore the thought which was going in his mind and think 's that they might be right he should get fresh up and then should have dinner with them and then he will talk to them ………..than he goes for fresh up  to his room…………and then everyone looks at each other ……………and they quietly goes toward dining hall …..Nandini Makes ready everything…………………and soon enough Vicky came running to dining hall ……and take's his sit beside his father ……..and say sorry to everyone for getting late little ………………….then they say s it's ok ……………..and then Vicky say's to his D( dadi) and mom …………………wow ………….everything is my favorite and sweet's wow mom thank you so much I love you lot …….I wish bro was here with us right now so that I can say him that mom love me more then him ……………..but he is not even here ………………….. well mom when is bro going to return and where has he gone ………….as soon as he ask that …..Nandini look's at yasha …………………and then yasha say's that he is gone for some business trip ………….oh then Vicky say bro and his work …………….never will leave without it ….then Vicky says to everyone that don't tell bro…….. When he calls ………….that he has return I want to give him surprise when he will returned………………and he specially say to his mom because he known's that she love Maan more then anyone else so….. But soon enough Yasha ask him how his collage, study and how did he do ( and divert his mind) by his question……………….so Vicky say them about everything and about their people …………..and soon enough  they finish their dinner by little more talking……………and then Vicky thanks his mom and dad …………..& also to his D  (he calls his dadi by D) for making everything of his choice and also for decorating his room …………….and one more time he hugs them and say thank you …………………..and soon Nandini say that he looks very tired …………..and he should go and take rest they will talk 2mor morning……………………and then he also aggress with them and wishes them good night and goes to bed …………………….with happy and smiling face ………….  But he don't know that what future has store for him ……………..and hits the bed ……..and sleeps ……………and everyone also goes to sleep but …………except Nandini she is stile wake and thinking how will Vicky will react once he came's to know the truth ……………and with that thinking she also fall's sleep…………………….

IN London ……………………morning ……………. GEET woke up and look's at clock it's 6:30 so she get's up slowly  and goes to washroom to get ready and so after getting ready she wake's Maan and say that it's moring MR KHURANA  wake up…………U have to go for office ……………and also says that it's almost 7:00 clock ……………Maan say lazyly that …………………………..he have seen 1st women who is sending her husband for work ……………………..instead of stopping him form going to work ……………and romancing with him and also not even saying to spending time with their Angle (MEET) …………….and then GEET laugh's heartly hahahahah……………and say's MR khuana ……………look's like  U have been in dream from yesterday ha …………………………..so honey plz wake up  and see it's morning and also it's Monday …….and on Monday people goes to work and u can romance with ur wife after u came back form work  and also spend time with u little Angle as she is sleeping now  ……………so my cute hubby plzzz wake up and get ready I have took ur cloth and everthing else  is also ready …………………….so now wake up …………..then ……………..Maan say to her that  how many time he had said her that don't call him cute ha then also …………………u don't listen ……………ha Jaan…………….well now that u call me cute …………….it's ur punishment …………………….time …………………….jaan so are you ready for it ha ………………………… and he get's up and start waking to ward her ...  

Thank you for reading and hope u like this part to Plzzz guys hit like button ………….. thanks to everyone and any mistake avoid plzzz …………….

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me first...i loved it...what r they goingto tell vicky now...plzzz continue soon n thnx for the pm...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madhavi pls write abt past n present both.n awesome n thnks 4 PM
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful update.
loved it.
 continue soon.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail