love it
pls cont soonnn
cant wait to read the update
thank yu so muchhh
pls do pm me
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh... nice nice... kkkg is one of my all time fave movies!.. so this sounds like a cool idea... although i hope there's a lot of romantic maaneet parts.. but plz add me to pm list if ur making 1
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yes i will but do u know how to send PM to everyone because i am not getting ...other wise i have part 1 wrote ...plzzz u can help me ...so i can u update 
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome idea my fav movie kkkg 
pls cont soon
waiting
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part -1

hey guys help me with PM i  am not geeting how to PM everyone  ...so plzzz can u tell me how to PM ...so ii can PM u guys 

He entered the house nd went to his angels room to have a look at her.. He smiled when he found his 1yr old daughter awake nd playing with the chime attatched to her cot.. '..he picked her up nd hugged her lightly kissing her head.. "Hey mela bachha.. kaisi hai meri meet '.. papa ne aapko bohot miss kiya.."

He was satisfied as she made some groogling sound nd kept patting his shoulder with her tiny fists.. He went to geet nd found her on call with someone.. he waited as she was giving their address to someone.. as she finished she was surprised to see him standing at the window with meet.. he was pointing at stars nd meet was busy gazing at them.. he smiled when he felt her palms on his chest from behind.. she sighed placing her head on his back while he asked "Kya baat hai.. aaj bohot mood mein ho.."

He chuckled as she sperated from the hug nd smacked his back lightly..

"Kya Karein.. One of us has to be romantic to keep our relationship fresh.." she said teasing abit.. "Ohh.. so you think I'm not romantic anymore.. hmm.." he asked turning to her as meet was busy playing with his collar.. "Nai.. maine aisa kab bola.. yeh apa khud keh rahe ho.." she played along smiling seeing his shocked expressions..

"Achha  meshti.. chalo theek hai.. meet ko so jaane do, aaj raat ko batata hoon apne meshti, ki main kitna romantic hoon.." he teased seeing her blush.. "maan.. meet.. aaj yahin soyegi na.. itne din hogaye usse apne Mama Papa ke saath soye hue.." she said trying to cursh his plans'..

"Noway meshti.. aaj ki raat to humari hai.. Sirf humari.. meet kal pura din to hogi humare saath coz kal Sunday hai.." he said naughtily'''

As they had their dinner having fun, feeding eachother nd playing with meet who was very well seated in maan lap.. Around 9pm geet cleared the kitchen nd put meet to sleep in her nursery which had a door attached to maan and geet's room aswell.. as she came out of the shower.. Changing into her nighty, she felt being embrassed into a light hug..

"maan.." her voice trailed as she felt his wet lips leave an imprint on her shoulder.. he slowly turned her around nd let his hands explore her back while he was busy looking at her blushing face.. He never realised when he bent forward nd kissed her.. feeling his lips on hers even she gave into the moment.. she let her hands move from his shoulders into his hair while pulling him closer..

They were soon lost in their Love Land.. nd kissing until they hit the climax 'untile then it was around 11:55'''they are marriage aniversary''''.. She saw the time ''..waited for 5min'''''..she  thought that '..

It was another year full of love and life.. It was their 5th anniversary they were going to celebrated 2moro with they are dughter.. The night was peacefull'' when lying on the bed she came forward nd whispered "Happy Anniversary  Honey..!" with a light peck on his cheek.. keeping his eyes close he pulled her into a tight hug, kissin her head he said "Happy Anniversary Jaan.. I love u"

"Love you too.. U know I just can't believe that we've spent all these 5 blissfull years together now..Things've changed completely in last 5yrs. na maan'!"

"not just things Jaan.. even our lives nd most importantly you, MY LOVE, have changed so much for good'" he said with a satisfied smile

"Hmm.. now go to sleep kal subah we have to get up early for mandir.."'.no jaan I have to show u how romatic I can get u know one more round u know as for celebration''''''..geet bulshed and try to free her self but

his grip tightened around her ''''."gudnite Jaan"maan said'''..

"gudnite Honey"''they were going to have big day 2mor ''''..so then gone to bed '.

Edited by madhavipatil - 12 years ago
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dis is too gud...love it...
mitzi11 thumbnail
i thought its was there 5th anniversary
if i'm not wrong
love it
like maaneet moment with
meet too