'CauseShe'sOneInSixMillion' // HappyBirthdayMoon - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sahar - Seriously, the thread is like WOW!
And the intro - ROFL!🤣

@Mehakiii - Tere creations pe main fidaaa!

@Sahar & group - You guys are unbelievable! 🤣 The whole convo in this is thread is just - 🤣
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
WEEE!

Okie so like I saw this last night but I refrained from commenting because I was "studying" although I lost focus after I saw this LOL! BUT SAHAR KHAN u will die :) I will kill u with my own hands! :| U publicized all of my craziness for the world to read but this amazingly beautiful thread makes up for it although I shouldn't be thanking u cause u and phatty were being bizzbleeps  I jokeee but all the messages were sooo sweet the intro was ROFL I was literally LOLing and the bed intruder song was erm 🤔 yeh i'll let u all decide 😃 Buttt the highlight of this thread was JJ's wish and I thank everyone who had a hand behind it for making it happen because hearing her voice was sooo soothing and niceee and shes suchaaa sweet person to do this for her fans 😃 I sawww some tasty treats along the way which definitely left my mouth watering :| not to mention those cupcakes but thoseee loooked hell delicious! I loveeed all the beautiful vms u people made and the siggies because those were all too sweet and I shall change them during the weeek and like Sahar said it'll be birthdayyy weeek! SO yayyy 😃 I know I haven't gotten to everyones messages but I shall tomorrow once I'm done testing for the weeek! 😃 So thank u all sooo much for everything and for making my birthday special :) ily guys sometimes 😊 
Edited by jetredrose - 12 years ago
OHHH AND I completely forgot to say!

:) My papa didn't have to make a special appearance on this thread pshht he wished me in person and that counts for more 😃 
Edited by jetredrose - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jetredrose

OHHH AND I completely forgot to say!

:) My papa didn't have to make a special appearance on this thread pshht he wished me in person and that counts for more 😃 

Sahar! What have you done to her? 😲 she is living in an imaginary world! Trauma!!!! She is imagining her papa wishing her personally 😕 
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Sahar! What have you done to her? 😲 she is living in an imaginary world! Trauma!!!! She is imagining her papa wishing her personally 😕 

SAB meri galti hai :( she has gone delusional to an extent of no cure :/ BAAP wished in person LMFAO ok then 0.0
Happy Birthday Rabia<33
I love Your Writing...and thats the only way I know You! You are a amazing writer and a amazing person and Hope you have a GRREAAT Birthday! Happy 18th!Have a blast

Love,
Maitree
xoxoxo
Originally posted by -Sary-

TU KISKI TEAM PE HAI -_-

Dono ki?🤔
I like being neutral :D
One of the sweetest bday threads ever..Happy Birthday Rabia dii..I have never met you but after all this I just know you are a wonderful human..May you always have the best in life..<3
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dono ki?🤔
I like being neutral :D

Switzerland na baan -_- Kameeni PICK a side 
Originally posted by -Sary-

Switzerland na baan -_- Kameeni PICK a side 

I chose...

YOU KNOW WHO😃