Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just got done reading some msgs LOL I don't like the fact that you are so loved Moon πŸ€” Though I know they are OBVIOUSLY being fake in their msgs like me but still kuch jyaada hogaya in my opinion :P
-Mandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rabia Di😳
May you get all the happiness in the world and get what you desire forπŸ˜›
May all your wishes come true😊 And you get a happy,successful, and romantic year ahead (=πŸ˜†
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sary-

I just got done reading some msgs LOL I don't like the fact that you are so loved Moon πŸ€” Though I know they are OBVIOUSLY being fake in their msgs like me but still kuch jyaada hogaya in my opinion :P

LMFAOOO YOU'RE SO EVIL, SAHAR. LOLOLOL. But it's true. Why does this hoe get so much love for? ):

SHE DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING.
Edited by Phatty16 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phatty16

LMFAOOO YOU'RE SO EVIL, SAHAR. LOLOLOL. But it's true. Why does this hoe get so much love for? ):

SHE DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING.

I am not mean :( I am innocent I am just saying yeh kameeni is nothing :/ why give her SO MUCH love I mean COME ON!
awarapan. thumbnail

I am not mean :( I am innocent I am just saying yeh kameeni is nothing :/ why give her SO MUCH love I mean COME ON!

I KNOW, what the eff?! She gets all these siggys/avis/vms and she didn't even do anything big, congratulatory worthy :/ ALL SHE DID was pop out and breathed, and wailed :/ WHY is she getting so much publicity?! Voh bhi, mouft ki :O HAWWW!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phatty16

I KNOW, what the eff?! She gets all these siggys/avis/vms and she didn't even do anything big, congratulatory worthy :/ ALL SHE DID was pop out and breathed, and wailed :/ WHY is she getting so much publicity?! Voh bhi, mouft ki :O HAWWW!

I KNOWWW I SHLD be getting all this FOR POPPING HER OUT :O Yeh duniya unfair che :(
awarapan. thumbnail

I KNOWWW I SHLD be getting all this FOR POPPING HER OUT :O Yeh duniya unfair che :(

TROLOLOL. Tu uski maa hain, main bhool gayi :$ WHY HAS HER FATHER NOT MADE AN APPEARANCE YET :O What a bad baap :/ Beti ke janaamdin par nahin ata! Hailaaa.

soundsofcedar thumbnail
ERM baap appearance karta if Beti was a planned beti :P Galti ko kaun wish karna chahe ga :(
awarapan. thumbnail

ERM baap appearance karta if Beti was a planned beti :P Galti ko kaun wish karna chahe ga :(

this deserves the following emotie on MSN: *MAHAN* but it's unavailable to me atm, so we'll go with this:
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THIS OBVIOUSLY AINT MOON :P But I wanted to post her MSN reaction from her own account :D Loser made me change her dabba too :( Kinha kaam karvati hai -_- But I guess she has a good excuse EXAMS :P