Not Again...(ArSh SS) - Part 4: Pg. 13 [Complete] - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
great part yaar
loved it
i want d bettr brkfast part soon...:):):)
cute part...
loved it...
update soon...
@vidu87: Thank you!

@dashingtusha13: I wanted to, but I got requests to make it a SS so I did. Thanks! πŸ˜Š

@FULTUSI: Thank you!

@MaNaLoVeKaSh: Thanks!

@zARqaa_X: Thanks!

@dimpledsmile: Thank you! It was never actually intended to be an FF in the first place. I still have another FF that needs updating.

@neha-rockss: Hey! I'm a little better now. Results were great, passed everything. πŸ˜Š

@aish_loves_KaSh: Thanks!

@fri42911: Thank you!

@arooshee: Thanks!

@kashndsel4eva: Thank you!

@m4manju: Thanks!

@ARMAANKSGFAN: Hi! Thanks! πŸ˜Š

@priyanki: Thank you!

@kajenkashkriya: Lol thank you! I thought I finished it too until some people requested I write a few more parts haha.

@niki4life: Thanks! I don't really have a PM list for this, just who's on my buddy list.

@sacred shrine: Sorry, I really don't have time to write long parts right now. I never intended it to even reach 4 parts. πŸ˜• But glad you liked it. πŸ˜Š

@shaaz_91: Thank you!

@illa8: Thanks!

@twilightmystery: Thank you!

@krazy4kash: Thanks! I've accepted. πŸ˜Š

@lil_desi_goddes: Thanks!

@KSG-ROOP: Thank you!

@palakjain: Thanks! PMs for this are only being sent to my buddy list. Add me for PMs.

@Klutszy_KaShian: Thank you! Glad you love it. πŸ˜Š

@sammy4u: Thanks!

@Laila.N: Thanks!

@glyn_dva: Lol I never intended writing that part to be honest. πŸ˜›

@angelina_angel: Thanks!

@_Afrin_: Thank you!

awsum part..

loved how their relation is moving now...

thnx for the pm...

πŸ‘ so heart touching :)
Okay, I honestly do not have any time to add anything to this part so I apologize for it being so short. But I didn't want to stall it to a point where you guys would forget the story. I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone. πŸ˜’

-----

"Mommy!" Mahi climbed onto the couch next to Shilpa. "What did the doctor say? Am I going to have a baby brother or a sister?" She placed her hand onto Shilpa's tummy. Armaan came and picked Mahi up, taking her place next to Shilpa. He placed her on his lap.

"What are you hoping for?" Armaan asked.

"It doesn't matter to me. I'll love the baby if it's a boy or girl." Mahi leaned her back on Armaan's chest and looked up at her father.
"Well in that case, why not we keep it as a surprise for you?" He teased her.

"No! I want to know now!" She sat up and turned to face him. "Sister or brother?" She glared at Armaan pointing her finger at his face. Armaan chuckled and kissed her little finger.

"Brother! Happy?" She clapped her hands together and giggled in delight.

"Brother! Baby brother!" She continued jump up and down in Armaan's lap. She reached over and hugged Shilpa before looking at her belly. "Hi baby brother! Come fast!" She placed a kiss on Shilpa's belly and jumped off the couch skipping away. Armaan and Shilpa laughed at her behavior from behind. Armaan scooted closer to her and placed his hand on her tummy. Shilpa placed her hand over his and looked at him. He leaned forward and pecked her lips lovingly.

"I can't wait either." He whispered into her ear as he nuzzled his head into her hair.

"Armaan! Mahi will see!" She tried to push him away with her hands but he pulled her closer with his.

"She knows to cover her eyes." He said, "Just like a few months ago." Shilpa felt his lips form into a smirk against her neck. Shilpa tried to move him away again.

"Armaan... stop. Mahi..." She continued to try and convince him to stop but he wouldn't listen.

"Daddy! Control yourself!" Mahi smacked his leg making Armaan move away from Shilpa. "Leave mommy alone." She stuck her tongue out at him and went to Shilpa who pulled her close to her body. Shilpa and Mahi high-fived each other as Armaan sat next to them watching with a pout.

"Just wait till my little accomplice comes. He'll take my side." He crossed his arms across his chest and looked the other way.

"Not unless we get to him first!" Shilpa said and kissed her daughter. Mahi moved to between Armaan and Shilpa and turned her dad's head towards her.

"I love you Daddy!" Her tiny arms wrapped around his neck and she placed a kiss onto his cheek. Armaan couldn't help but smile so he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her back.

"I love you too, my Princess." He looked over at Shilpa who shifted over and placed her head on Mahi's back. Her eyes drifted to the picture frame across the room on the table and a smile appeared.

I know you couldn't save your relationship Mom. But I know you're happy to see that mine is saved. I told you I wouldn't let it happen again, Shilpa thought. She wiped the lone tear that escaped and shut her eyes, snuggling closer to the two of them.
Edited by SlickSamosa - 12 years ago