Need support from fellow CCBM fans

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys
I haven't watched today's episode 😔
I can't bring myself to watch it because I'm afraid I'm not gonna like it. I can't take anymore pain for Nivi 😭 the poor soul has seen so much pain... she deserves happiness now.
Aside from Nivi's pain I also can't take CT's ADHD nature... I mean are they for real... they introduced bhai ji and didn't take that anywhere then they showed DD's jealousy and CC provoking it and that also didn't get solved now they introduce Viren's attitude with Nivi... what I mean by my ranting is that please if you started something finish it before starting something else. Itnay achay serial ka satya naas ker diya hai. 
I just need some reassurance from you guys that all well be well coz I'm about to give up and build a shrine for Nivren and just live in their good moments 🥺
All is well sweetie if not just read Abidah's daastan-e-ishq in that everything ends well just imagine Neha and kinshuk in it. Also there are lot of people in this forum who are writing cute scene enjoy it. This is just a serial where cts are nuts so just imagine.
Dats wat d CTs 've been doing so far - open new tracks without closing old ones.. :(
I agree with Butifuleyes.. U read d ff/scenes in d forum.. Dat'll give some peace..Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
Yes, that's what most of us have been doing -- reading the scenes and ffs written by Abidah, Asma, Sana, Yati, Sonal, Suman...hope the CT's get some sense soon.
FF are the only light in this darkness. I've given up on CT long time back. They start something and never gets to the end of it and start something else. So God Bless all ff writers.
😃 thanks guys... i re read some of the fabulous scenes from the very talented people on the forums which took me straight to cloud nine 😍
Then I mustered enough courage to watch the episode because all said and done I'm still hooked 😉
After watching the episode mera dil kar raha hai ke apne sir mein joote marou 
Now I'm going to go read some more scenes so I can go back to Nivren heaven 😍
yay I'm glad u r not going. I'm hooked to the ccbm from day one.U are right. CTs have been random with the show  right from day one. It upsets me and then i settle down mainly because of Neha sargam and kinshuk Mahajan's potrayal of Nivi and Viren. Even in their worst tracks, they do full justice to it and other shows fail to grab my attention.
Stay on - I would recommend you read Firaq - new FF introduced by our star Abidah. Its beautiful.😊