Pavitra Rishta

PR is past it's sell by date

tinkerbeljoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry to those who are loyalist, but I watch the show every day, it feels like the story line is going round in circles no dramatic changes in characterisations. It's being stretched, suddenly the main protaganist are wise and full of energy and then clueless whilst the evil doers are roaming with their deeds. Thtere is nothing new or fresh to invigerate the attention span.

It is becoming out of date...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

but it stills the number one show.that means the other show has more lack in story,charectarization than our beloved show pavitra rishta.simplicity is the main theam of our show.so you can't expect lots of melodrama from our show.
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! How many times have they shown Arman without money, getting thrown out of somewhere, living in some kholi, Manav struggling to make money... etc et.c Even the feeding scenes are getting old! And Manav is in his late 20s! He had a good mechanic businesss before. Why isn't he getting on with that? Why does he try these faltu new businesses every months? The story is just going round and round in circles...with a new child in the picture now who's health is getting jeapordized by it's Pavitra parents,
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah u r rite...i also feel that sometimes too much simplicity takes toll of the show...i feel smthng has to happen ppl r bored of seeing their own lives on screen .pls show smthng hatke...it just mah POV 
heloise thumbnail
I agree too. It has become frustrating to watch this show. It's the same thing over and over again. The bad people do bad things to good people and the good people are always in trouble.
Now Manav will be bankrupt, he will still trust Shibu, Vaishu will go back to Dharmesh, he will still have two wives, Manju will get her money and still harass Vinod..Varshu and Vaishu will still hate Manav (this time rightfully in my opinion)...it goes on and on and on.

The show deserves to have it's TRPs go down. Only then the writers will wake up.

The best part of this show for me has always been Manav and Archana... nowadays I hate their characters only.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For a while Archana was shown very strong.She was fighting with her MIL in a raised voice ,very commanding behaviour with varshu,vaishu and supporting madhuri.very confident in her moves and suddenly the old archana is back.
 After varsha's ,vaishu's,MIL issue abd her faults she was totally lost.
 Manav he's doing well in business.He took the wrong side of shimbu.As a  result he had to bear many many losses and again on streets for jobs.
 I wonder whether all this has a end or not.I watch PR everyday but not  a loyal fan of anyone in the show .As a ordinary viewer,i feel so.Many viewers also feeling the same with PR now.
 Previously i used to watch the show,bcoz i liked the simplicity of the show.Reality in the shows concept and characterisation.Now today i am sick and frustrated of ARMAN mahanta and their interference in other ppl lives.Even though they are wrong many times,achana parents blindly support them.
 Cv's must do something diff in the show if not ppl will def lose interest in the show.And trp's there is no proper show at 9 pm slot in other channels.If there would any competition then there would be down in trp's of PR.Cv's/channel/PH must realise this thing.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 years ago
sneha428 thumbnail

There's nothing left for cv's to show.thats is the reason they are just dragging the show with unnecessary fights and issues.

I am just expecting a leap.may be archana,varsha and vaishu have kids by that time.Savita alright with manav-archana in her house.vaishu probs to be solved to an extent etc etc.

May be some new twists and turns are really needed.