How long will Anandi cry?

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
She will cry until we change the channels.

She will beat guinness world records for crying for the longest periods.

The more she cries, the more Jagya will move away from her.

She can knead flour with her tears, make crying rotis.

She can make tea boiling her tears making tearful tea.

Can we ever imagine Anandi without her crying?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG 🤣 🤣 🤣 you cracked me up there... I had once written in this forum Anandi can open another school and it can be named "Anandi's School of Tears"  she has mastered the art of crying since time immemorial...crying in different situations, different tones, in different styles... everything...😆
Riamonk thumbnail
I wonder why CV named the character Anandi ❓ she doesn't bring Anand to herself or the viewers 😭 CV must be spending big bucks ordering truck loads of glycerin for this show.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anandi has to cry to overcome this loss or grief... the situation she is in, demands her to cry. it's natural but yes for how long. don't you think the CVs are just dragging this track instead of focusing how to reveal jag's truth in front of gauri. that's what i'm waiting for now
pannu_G thumbnail
Hi Guys, I am a silent member in this forum. I saw these comments and could not stop myself from replying. I do understand the fact that, it seems like the story is being dragged and all, but, I guess it is also important for the CVs to show the plight of a person who's trust had been broken.

I am saying this coz I have been through a similar situation. I was engaged to be married and my fiance cheated on me. We were engaged for almost 1 n 1/2 years and the marriage date was fixed and all. The point I want to make here is, it took me a good 6 months to accept the fact that the relationship was over and it was his fault all along not mine. Its been 2 years now, and I am still trying to cope with the broken engagement.

Now imagine the plight of Anandi, who has been married to this guy, for like forever! She quit doing what she loved to do for him and his family. And then Jagiya( Sorry "JAGAT") goes ahead and breaks all her trust. I do believe that it is important for CVs to take it slow and show how Anandi reaches to a decision of studying further. If they do the progression in a course of 1 week, I feel, it would be injustice to  Anandi. Believe me guys, it takes a long time to come to terms with such things. I am sure when Anandi does make her decision all of us would be cheering for her and backing her up!