India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sci-Fi thriller

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I don't enjoy sci-fi much but this Rudr is making me start to like the genre.

He's has flashbacks of Pihu. He can't remember anything in the last 3 years (according to Pihu) ...er...am I right or did I get that wrong?? ...oooh this is already thrilling me!  And how does Pihu know what timeline Rudr has in his head? 

Then there is the absence of Rudr's dad, who was, as far as Rudr can remember, very much alive and well and entertaining business partners at home. Rudr hasn't noticed this menacing father figure who made life hell for him is gayab. Maybe Pihu has a sci-fi explanation that she told him few days ago.

Did dadaji say their old house is being renovated and that's why they moved to this chota sa ghar??  And Pihu's old mansion has also shrunk. When Rudr went to see her there...there was this tiny gate with a padlock...sigh!...gone are those days when Pihu had a  alishan bangla with security guards har taraf, hired by her dear papa...Cry  ...those were the days na...ROFL

Ketki is now like a silent sentry. She talks to no one. She looks at no one. In fact, I don't think she belongs to this family...something has happened to her. Aliens have messed with her brain. She used to be so fond of Rudr. She was his confidante, his supporter,his adviser. Ok, now Gauri is supposed to be...but Rudr doesn't know that...he should still be confiding in his bhabhi...but bhabhi is NOT interested. Stern Smile

So all things considered, there are many questions and no answers...sci-fi heaven!  Some things are just better left UNexplained. Tongue

Edited by locman - 04 May 2011 at 3:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime---AiSha--Thamesriver

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index