Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong (Page 5)

Poll Question: How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
90 [88.24%]
11 [10.78%]
1 [0.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Originally posted by priya2904

@Riamonk - WORD !!

I dont see why Jagya needs to be labelled bad just because he got physical with Anandi !! I also dont understand why consummation and getting physical is attributed to love?? two people can get physical merely due to physical attraction...which was the case with Jagya...he was under the illusion that he loved Anandi when in reality he did not...he failed to realize his feelings for Anandi were a result of teen infatuation and not love...so in that context I would not say Jagya is wrong...having said that...the way he treated Anandi, his family, his act of hiding the truth from both the girls, his MCP attitude all make him bad !

i completely disagree... I dont think it was merely physical attration.. apart from anandi no one can understand jagya better... Gauri also not coz she cant understand dat deir must be some serious prob dats why J was crying...n U mean if a married man get attracted to another he should go wid her physically leave his wife and everyone... Marriage is thing of trust and sacrifices for ur love...  Jagya was married man and he betrayed both d woman and is still betraying Gauri...

Thats perfectly fine that you disagree...I never asked anyone to agree in the first place did I? Smile so lets just agree to disagree...everyone has different takes on same situation and its not necessary we come to a consensus ! so I stand by my opinion and you do the same Smile

u have never asked but its a way of saying coz dis is a discussion forum... Smile
n yes everyone has diff opinion...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Well I am happy being in the minority, doesn't matter what other's think about this situation as I said perspectives always differ...as far as I see it...apart from Jag's arrogant attitude, he is not wrong at all...coz he never loved Anandi and he is really into Gauri and I believe he loves her ! Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazintruderfast

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
This is turning into Team Edward versus Team Jacob scenario. In this forum it is Team Anandi versus Team Gowri :-) Tongue I am in neither teams. I want Dr. Jagat to be a sore loser.Big smile
Jagya  is an arrogant prick with no manners or decency. You never treat childhood friends like the way he did. He lost almost all his friends who he grew up with. Jawani ka nasha hai, so he is up in the air. He will land on the ground eventually. I just wish at that time, he will loose both Gowri and Anandi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minikidivmathandvvivacious_priyaghotalazhookedpjyointruderfastSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@redapple1

LOLLOL Team Edward v/s Team Jacob...LOL that was a good one ! 

andvSuchi-

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

@redapple1

LOLLOL Team Edward v/s Team Jacob...LOL that was a good one ! 

I love reading all of your views. Good luck with your exam tomorrow.
During Jagya's MBBAS days no one from Singh family bothered to go to Mumbai. Now everyone wants to catch a plane to Mumbai :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathghotalazSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@redapple1

Thanks so much Smile... Sigh, Financial Management tomorrow...eekkkss and I am spending all my time here LOLLOL IF is indeed addictive ! 

So true...suddenly everyone wants to go to Mumbai...all those years they didnt even bother to visit their son ! Confused CV's and their creativity , which sometimes..sorry most of the times just doesn't make sense...but we all are still hooked to this show, aren't we LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvghotalazpjyoSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Patha chala...hum log yahan Jag-Anandi, Jag-Gauri karte rahe aur wahan Anandi-Gauri ek team bana le LOL...Now won't that be a Dhamakedaar twist !! LOL Uma had nicknamed this jodi as An-Gaari (Anandi-Gauri) ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyointruderfastSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
AnGaari! lol good one!!!! ahahahah

divmathpjyo

Go to top