Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya right or wrong (Page 3)

Poll Question: How many of u think jagya is wrong for anandi..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
90 [88.24%]
11 [10.78%]
1 [0.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Jagya going to America or for that matter any other country...is that even in the scope of this show? Confused well lets just say even if he does go...I dont think he will leave Gauri if he truly loves her (which I think he does)...

i still disagree.. he thinks dat he loves gauri as he was thinking he loved anandi.. he is a type of character very prone to adopt changes and make new gf he cant be committed to any one... If  he will be more successful in his carrer and gauri will start behaving like a typical wife and not progress in her carrer he will certainly leave her and get along wid some new gal equal to his position and yes modern also... SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazshivani003Suchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Jagya going to America or for that matter any other country...is that even in the scope of this show? Confused well lets just say even if he does go...I dont think he will leave Gauri if he truly loves her (which I think he does)...

i still disagree.. he thinks dat he loves gauri as he was thinking he loved anandi.. he is a type of character very prone to adopt changes and make new gf he cant be committed to any one... If  he will be more successful in his carrer and gauri will start behaving like a typical wife and not progress in her carrer he will certainly leave her and get along wid some new gal equal to his position and yes modern also... SmileSmile

But I still feel he really loves Gauri...anyways lets wait and watch to see what Jagya does...LOL Its all in the hands of CV's actually...hahaha...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazvivacious_priyaintruderfastSuchi-

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya2904

But I still feel he really loves Gauri...anyways lets wait and watch to see what Jagya does...LOL Its all in the hands of CV's actually...hahaha...Wink

lets c.. i think dis time gauri will leave him and den he will feel d pain wat anandi is feeling nowLOL

ghotalazshivani003MMBGSuchi-

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Dey could have tried for separate pg.. If dey were not getting dat at dat time after some days dey can get.. but now dey dont even think to live seperate d thing is dat gauri is now bling folded in J love and J always wanted to live wid gauri under one roof.. if it z so why cant he marry her? He z afraid of gauri's uncle coz he cant marry her by lying...Smile and i dont think a gal like gauri will ever give mercy for him if she knows d truth...Smile

Edited by priya2904 - 04 May 2011 at 2:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazSuchi-

anjani-pagli IF-Sizzlerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
there are thngs which can not be attributed as "right" or "wrong"
he is in love.. n he is fulfilling his desires, there is nothng
"wrong" in this.

but to hurt anybody just to fulfill ur wishes can never be said "right"

Its true that child marriage is wrong.. bt what if jagya falls for another girl in future, saying gauri is nt a good match for him??

ghotalazvivacious_priyaSuchi-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I dunno I feel that there was a time when Jagya truly loved Anandi. I dont think he is in love with Gauri. He is just infatuated with her and someday that spark is gonna wear out...

vivacious_priyaghotalazSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
agree with you shivani. 
I saw couple of older episodes when Jagya and Anandi had just started their life, 
the honeymoon, meeting with the doctor, Varun's case and other issues that followed along, you could see clearly the love in Jagya's eyes, for Anandi, his family members, the care and concern he had for his sister, her children, everyone in general.

He has changed completely and its not the love in gauri part, he is in love with the new life style, and is unwilling to go back to his old ways. 

He might be infatuated with her as a parcel deal, He is as rightfully said in his own words , in love with his dreams, his ambitions and in front of that none of his older world ( which includes his mom dad and anandi) matter any more. 

and Anandi also asked him, is it that you dont love me or is there someone else. 
Meaning she also knows that he loves her deep inside but, that love has been overshadowed by his other newly found love, the love of his new life style , which includes gauri. 

So yes, He def. does not love gauri as guys like him do not love anyone except themselves.

raima_123ghotalazvivacious_priyashivani003

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I think its too obvious that jagiya has no romantic feelings for anandi...he did only for an instant when he had no choice..and didnt know better!..this unfortunately is the harsh reality of child marriage which the creatives are showing very well...

It would have been nice if both anandi and jagiya had felt nothing but a mutual friendship as they grew older..this way no one would have been hurt and alongside the ill effects of this practice could have been mantained as well...but then again..that kind of a track would have lacked bigtime melodrama..which is what the indian viewer wants..Wink

So Jagiya has a right to choose his life partner..in that respect he's right...his accusations to the father also have a basis undoubtedly...however he has been wrong in using lies and arrogance to deal with the situation!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Riamonkdivmathvivacious_priyaghotalazpjyoshivani003

Go to top